Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like when Luffy and Don Chinjao clashed fists? It already happened unless it was different in the manga, which I don't remember.
What about the crack in Whitebeard's ship, Moby D.ick when Shanks got on board? Could that be a high level of Haoshoku Haki that no one like Doflamingo and Luffy can reach? Or Did Shanks use Busoshoku and Haoshoku at once?

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Dragon Garp's son?

Thinking and can't remember that being stated. So can anyone remember when Garp or some other trustfull (e. Sengoku) stated that or databook.

I can only remember Coby and Helmeppo making hypotesis about that, when they found out Garp is Luffy's grandfather and Dragon is his father, but Garp at that time haven't said that Dragon is his son.

Sengoku called Dragon a Garp's family member, but that could be due to him marring with Garp's daughter.

Any answers?

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dragon is Garp's son since they both have the same surname. If Dragon was Garp's son-in-law, he wouldn't have the same surname as Garp.
It's not usual, but it's possible that Dragon took his wife's surname.

@ Sanji Vinsmoke III

I am asking for a page when it was stated that Dragon is Garp's son (not one when Coby calls Garp, Dragon's father).

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not usual, but it's possible that Dragon took his wife's surname.

@ Sanji Vinsmoke III

I am asking for a page when it was stated that Dragon is Garp's son (not one when Coby calls Garp, Dragon's father).

Garp stated it in Water 7 :sdo: when The StrawHats were surprised Ace's is not dragon's son :sdo; and Garp told them Luffy is my grandson and Dragon is his father. Secondly Sengoku always complains about Garp's entire family making trouble (Ace, Luffy Dragon)

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Garp stated it in Water 7 :sdo: when The StrawHats were surprised Ace's is not dragon's son :sdo; and Garp told them Luffy is my grandson and Dragon is his father. Secondly Sengoku always complains about Garp's entire family making trouble (Ace, Luffy Dragon)
I myself pointed out that. But Garp never called Dragon his son.

- Garp said Dragon is Luffy's father. (Dragon could still be married to Garp's daughter)
- Coby and Helmeppo said that Garp is Dragon's father. (Actually they assumed it, they never knew Dragon is Luffy's father, so when they hear that, they assumed Dragon must be Garp's son, they haven't take in consideration that maybe Garp's daughter is married to Dragon).
- Sengoku called Dragon part of Garp's family, but latter would still be part of his family if he is married to Garp's daughter.

I am not saying that Dragon must be married to Garp's daughter, but that it's one of the possibilities considering it was never stated by someone who know much more (Sengoku, Akainu, Garp, Dragon,...) that Dragon is Garp's son.

So, I asked if someone can show manga page or databook page when it was stated that Dragon is Garp's son.

It's still more likely for Dragon to be Garp's son considering Garp, Dragon and Luffy all have same surname. But it wouldn't be first time that husband take wife's surname and that their child have that same surname.

Naruto's surname is his mother's.
Ichigo's surname is his mother's surname, his father took his wife's surname. (Bleach)
Yoh's surname is his mother's surname, his father married into his wife's family and took her surname. (Shaman King)

We have also seen Charlotte family, where every single son of Lillin has mother's surname, instead of father's.
Ace also have mother's surname, but situation here is little different.

In real life, man can still take wife's surname (if he wants) and he needs to take if he lives in matriarchat's society.

Last edited:

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I myself pointed out that. But Garp never called Dragon his son.

- Garp said Dragon is Luffy's father. (Dragon could still be married to Garp's daughter)
- Coby and Helmeppo said that Garp is Dragon's father. (Actually they assumed it, they never knew Dragon is Luffy's father, so when they hear that, they assumed Dragon must be Garp's son, they haven't take in consideration that maybe Garp's daughter is married to Dragon).
- Sengoku called Dragon part of Garp's family, but latter would still be part of his family if he is married to Garp's daughter.

I am not saying that Dragon must be married to Garp's daughter, but that it's one of the possibilities considering it was never stated by someone who know much more (Sengoku, Akainu, Garp, Dragon,...) that Dragon is Garp's son.

So, I asked if someone can show manga page or databook page when it was stated that Dragon is Garp's son.

It's still more likely for Dragon to be Garp's son considering Garp, Dragon and Luffy all have same surname. But it wouldn't be first time that husband take wife's surname and that their child have that same surname.

Naruto's surname is his mother's.
Ichigo's surname is his mother's surname, his father took his wife's surname. (Bleach)
Yoh's surname is his mother's surname, his father married into his wife's family and took her surname. (Shaman King)

We have also seen Charlotte family, where every single son of Lillin has mother's surname, instead of father's.
Ace also have mother's surname, but situation here is little different.

In real life, man can still take wife's surname (if he wants) and he needs to take if he lives in matriarchat's society.
If you put it that way then yes...
You must be registered for see images

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Dragon Garp's son?

Thinking and can't remember that being stated. So can anyone remember when Garp or some other trustfull (e. Sengoku) stated that or databook.

I can only remember Coby and Helmeppo making hypotesis about that, when they found out Garp is Luffy's grandfather and Dragon is his father, but Garp at that time haven't said that Dragon is his son.

Sengoku called Dragon a Garp's family member, but that could be due to him marring with Garp's daughter.

Any answers?

Bottom left.

You must be registered for see images