Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
maybe

may not be relevant but ace sparked the fire already on sanji's cigarette

[video=youtube;n_rzr458TeA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_rzr458TeA[/video]
This is filler.

The answer is yes. Enel made lightning strike from the clouds, Ace made a tunnel out of the fire that was made from the cannonballs at Marineford, Caesar drained the oxygen from the air, and Crocodile manipulated the sand of the desert.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sanji's brother? Lol

You must be registered for see images

Vito is a shifty character and I believe he could be a double agent of sorts. Who else believes his dodgy? He intrigued me so much I had to do this:

You must be registered for see images

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on what you mean. Shanks appeared in chapter1, but he barely shows up too
But i won't say he is underused considering he serves his purpose as being Luffy's idol, a yonko, waiting to pass the torch
Similarly, Coby is following his own path off-panel, growing little by little, with his ambition declared in Water7, followed by his determination infront of Akainu in the war of best, which may lead to a good marine position by the end of Akainu's regime depending on how Oda plays his cards, but he has his role, growing at his own pace. Just not present at the moment

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems the current filler arc will end with next weeks episode but thats just me guessing. Anyone know for sure when it ends?

Don't get me wrong i love this filler . That moment when kinnemon and zoro come to assist i was soo hyped !! And how it ended with luffy pissed off, he detests guys like billy so his gonna give him a nice ass beating! hehehe