A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shouldn't that be a World Government thing about who they choose as Shichibukai and who they wanna expel like what happened to Moriah? I mean, someone in high rank who makes such decision like that. I don't think admirals can do that.

He clearly did revoked Law's title in canon so there's no denying it. May be he has orders to do so from higher ranking officers or that the admirals have authority to revoke their title if the situation arises.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since One Piece opening song is in its 18th. Do you think that the 20th opening song gonna be a new remix of "We Are!", "We Go!" or some good new opening that fits the 20th position?

And is One Piece manga gonna celebrate its 20th anniversary in 2017 or 2018?

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since One Piece opening song is in its 18th. Do you think that the 20th opening song gonna be a new remix of "We Are!", "We Go!" or some good new opening that fits the 20th position?

And is One Piece manga gonna celebrate its 20th anniversary in 2017 or 2018?
Makes more sense to remix We Are than We Go for the 20th anniversary.

2017 would be the year that the OP manga celebrates its 20th anniversary.

Reactions: ArabianLuffy

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
There is no cease fire in a BC once it's started and until the target is thoroughly eliminated, that is the very core of a Buster Call and what makes it fearful.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wonder. When Sugar turned Robin to a toy and later she returned to her human form. Usopp was terrified by the ability of Sugar that it causes others to forget a person. How Sanji gonna react when he meets Robin after all this is over?