Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"There's nothing I can cut."

Okay Zoro... why don't you do everyone a favour and just cut down the Birdcage already?

[video=youtube;WEQ7znaquk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEQ7znaquk4[/video]

Q: Can Zoro actually cut the Birdcage down?

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think it can be cut down by force, it has to be cancelled by defeating the user I think.
Doffy knows Fujitora is there to. Why would he put up the birdcage if an admiral could just cut it down or destroy it ?

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wouldn't a new string simply replace the cut ones? I mean Mingo can make strings with pretty much 0 effort. I just assumed it was that way ever since the cage first appeared :/

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe I missed something but I still don't know how Luffy could hear Law latest chapter
The speech bubble is not the usual one so how did Law communicate with Luffy without Doffy hearing him?

You must be registered for see images

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah it's really weird, but considering he said his room was activated the entire time and that he can apparently produce electricty in his room, maybe it was related to electrical waves giving him telepath abilities and communicate this way? If it's not the case, then maybe he was just discussing silently, but considering the speech bubble, it would indeed be weird if it was the case. I think the earlier spoiler talked about some sort of telepath ability though. Damn everything is weird with Law

xanonymosx

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe I missed something but I still don't know how Luffy could hear Law latest chapter
The speech bubble is not the usual one so how did Law communicate with Luffy without Doffy hearing him?

i assume law did already shambeld back when he was talking and he was whispering to luffy
he told luffy not to look back he couldnt know luffy is going to look back if he was still down there plus luffy was looking at the body so the voice was coming from it that`s why i think law already shambeld back when he was talking to luffy

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i assume law did already shambeld back when he was talking and he was whispering to luffy
he told luffy not to look back he couldnt know luffy is going to look back if he was still down there plus luffy was looking at the body so the voice was coming from it that`s why i think law already shambeld back when he was talking to luffy
Very unlikely to me Law was 'whispering'
They discussed a plan (Luffy charging while Law would use shambles and Gamma knife) while Luffy was going at Doffy? Meanwhile Doffy is completely oblivious of the fact 2 people are actually scheming a counter attack right in front of his face? Lol
The same 'speech bubble' continues on the next pages

it's like Law is talking to himself in this occasion, seeing as how Doffy his hand is grabbing Law's face I don't think he is actually talking
So telepathy seems the only reasonable explanation but how .. I'm confused lol

xanonymosx

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very unlikely to me Law was 'whispering'
They discussed a plan (Luffy charging while Law would use shambles and Gamma knife) while Luffy was going at Doffy? Meanwhile Doffy is completely oblivious of the fact 2 people are actually scheming a counter attack right in front of his face? Lol
The same 'speech bubble' continues on the next pages

it's like Law is talking to himself in this occasion, seeing as how Doffy his hand is grabbing Law's face I don't think he is actually talking
So telepathy seems the only reasonable explanation but how .. I'm confused lol
well it`s ope ope so i cant say it`s impossible

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All caught up on the One Piece Manga, but is the Anime worth watching (Fillers included)?
The fillers are not that bad imo. The g8 Arc after Skypea was pretty interesting.
Anime is definitely worth it pré timeskip. East Blue, gathering of the crew , any emotional moment and Flashbacks , like Sanji's childhood, Dr Hiluluk , Robin's past, all of thse should be seen in animation.
Fishman Island was do able to, especially the flashback about the Sun Pirates, Fisher Tiger, Jinbei and Koala
Punk Hazard and especially Dressrosa is atrocious in my opinion, the pacing is good to make any fan vomnit

Last edited: