Listz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Question 1: If Law uses shambles to switch lets say Doffy with Bellamy, and Luffy kills Bellamy, does that mean that Doffy is going to die and Bellamy is going to survive in Doffy's body?

Question 2: If Law uses his shambles to switch again Doffy with Bellamy and Bellamy's body is then turned to a toy what would happen?
Answer 1: So far, the soul seems to be affected as well when the body it resides within is hurt. My guess is this, let's say we put aside the tier list or anything regard to it, then Doffy dies due to the damage of Bellamy's body received from Luffy's attack. Doffy's soul goes up, and Bellamy's body can't be used to put back that Bellamy's soul anymore. Hence, he may survive just being in Doffy's body.

Answer 2: ....err a bit hard to make an assumption of this, since it's not really confirmed in more details about the toy-change stuff. But i think Sugar's power has a great effect on one's mind & soul, so even if the body is switched, the important matter is whose soul in that particular body. Thus, i believe people will forget about Doffy as he's in Bellamy's toy body.

What does CoA stand for?
Have been answered above :) Thanks, LitzSabr

And what are some common abbreviations or general terms that OP fans regularly use?
Here some:

NW = New World
GL = Grandline
DD = Donquixote Doflamingo
WB = Whitebeard
BB = Blackbeard
CD = Celestial Dragon
WG = World Government
EOS = End of Series
TS = Time Skip
M3 = Monster Trio (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji)
ID = Impel Down
MF = Marineford
FI = Fishmen Island
SH = Strawhats (Luffy's crews)

Last edited:
Reactions: DoubleKamui

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
CoTC for censorship reasons.

OP Fans on NB/OPB are just too slow to catch up.
It's not like that abbreviation is official or something. Neither one is and its not really wrong even without the 'T'.
And ofc, its not just limited to NB and OPB. Made up by fans and so I think its okay to use whatever is well known within the fandom.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not like that abbreviation is official or something. Neither one is and its not really wrong even without the 'T'.
And ofc, its not just limited to NB and OPB. Made up by fans and so I think its okay to use whatever is well known within the fandom.
Let's not argue about an abbreviation.
Whichever you use is correct.

Using the "T" is for better censoring.

shon93

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Three questions

Which Yonko will go down 1st and Why?

When will Dragon show and will he strike and the Reverie?

Does Kaido in his base form look like Penguin from the batman since Rumors in OP world about how people look are always flase and since he has a favorite winternisland..lol?

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Three questions

Which Yonko will go down 1st and Why?

When will Dragon show and will he strike and the Reverie?

Does Kaido in his base form look like Penguin from the batman since Rumors in OP world about how people look are always flase and since he has a favorite winternisland..lol?
Big Mom probably since she's the second weakest yonko. BB & Shanks are protected by plot atm. It'd either be Kaido or Big Mom but imma bet on Big Mom.

shon93

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big Mom probably since she's the second weakest yonko. BB & Shanks are protected by plot atm. It'd either be Kaido or Big Mom but imma bet on Big Mom.
I have a feeling it will be Kaido vs Big Mom itnwoukd save Oda a shit ton of time in finishing OP. The Supernova's will be thee wild card in the battle vs the Yonkos and the battle will be because of CC

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a feeling it will be Kaido vs Big Mom itnwoukd save Oda a shit ton of time in finishing OP. The Supernova's will be thee wild card in the battle vs the Yonkos and the battle will be because of CC
Yeah and seeing how Oda said MF is a sidetrip, it's possible there's more wars to come i.e Kaido vs BM. I hope there is a war arc focused on them fighting and with minimal SH involvement.

shon93

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah and seeing how Oda said MF is a sidetrip, it's possible there's more wars to come i.e Kaido vs BM. I hope there is a war arc focused on them fighting and with minimal SH involvement.
If they don't fight how can we possibly give them credit...the Luffy alliance and Kid alliance need a hand in the fall of these yonkos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here some:

NW = New World
GL = Grandline
DD = Donquixote Doflamingo
WB = Whitebeard
BB = Blackbeard
CD = Celestial Dragon
WG = World Government
EOS = End of Series
TS = Time Skip
M3 = Monster Trio (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji)
ID = Impel Down
MF = Marineford
FI = Fishmen Island
SH = Strawhats (Luffy's crews)
I'll add a few more

PH = Punk Hazard
W7 = Water Seven
EL = Enies Lobby
DF = Devil Fruit
W3 = Weakling Trio (Usopp, Nami, Chopper)
ASL = Ace, Sabo, Luffy
G2/G3 = Gear Second/Second Gear and Gear Third/Third Gear
DCJ = Don Chinjao
BM = Big Mom

When talking about CoA and the other forms of haki, some people use BH, KH, and HH referring to the romaji of the 3 haki, as stated above.

Those some others I can think of off the top of my head.