One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Law cuts Luffy's arm with his DF and say he puts it on himself (as replacement of his missing arm) are the rubber properties still in effect? Seeing as DF's are bound to the body and not the (soul)
U think he could perform a gomu gomu pistol?
Silly question ye but I'm curious

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Law cuts Luffy's arm with his DF and say he puts it on himself (as replacement of his missing arm) are the rubber properties still in effect? Seeing as DF's are bound to the body and not the (soul)
U think he could perform a gomu gomu pistol?
Silly question ye but I'm curious
I think it will still be rubber because like you said the DF's are bound to the body, not the soul.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Light is electromagnetic radiation. Magnetism and electricity are two sides of the same coin. Wouldn't that make it possible for Enel and Kidd to be the natural DF enemies of Kizaru, as Akainu is to Ace/Sabo and Luffy is to Enel?

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How exactly people of Tontatta remember kyros? He's a toy so they are supposed to forget everything related to him but how on earth they managed to bypass Sugar's ability? Am I missing anything?

Listz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Lao G the strongest Executive?
Based on the current feats, not yet confirmed, but surely no. Gladius is not to be underestimated.

Light is electromagnetic radiation. Magnetism and electricity are two sides of the same coin. Wouldn't that make it possible for Enel and Kidd to be the natural DF enemies of Kizaru, as Akainu is to Ace/Sabo and Luffy is to Enel?
If Enel + Kidd vs Kizaru, yes IMO. But their powers are separated, and light attack from Kizaru is more onto laser beam alike Kuma's so far, where it brings out explosion/physical destruction. He hasn't been shown of using some kinda radiation attack.

Plus, it only means the similarity trait those three have rather than opposition traits/natural enemy element:

Light = electromagnetic radiation

Magma = [more or less] fire
(i can't really say Akainu is the natural enemy of Ace, magma and fire are basically of same basis but with different forms and vary in some chemical properties)

Rubber /= electricity (natural enemy)

Magma /= ice (natural enemy)

How exactly people of Tontatta remember kyros? He's a toy so they are supposed to forget everything related to him but how on earth they managed to bypass Sugar's ability? Am I missing anything?
Yes buddy :) You missed the one part that Sugar forgot to form a contract with him once she turned him into a toy. If she didn't do it, then nothing bind the toy from getting away and act on his own freewill.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes buddy :) You missed the one part that Sugar forgot to form a contract with him once she turned him into a toy. If she didn't do it, then nothing bind the toy from getting away and act on his own freewill.

Hope this helps.

I know about it bro, But it still doesn't explain how they remember him. Even the wifes and kids of toys couldn't remember them but Tontatta people remembers everything about kyros.

Lets take Robin for example, Usopp forgot about her when Sugar turned her into a toy and Sugar didn't made and contract with Robin.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I know about it bro, But it still doesn't explain how they remember him. Even the wifes and kids of toys couldn't remember them but Tontatta people remembers everything about kyros.

Lets take Robin for example, Usopp forgot about her when Sugar turned her into a toy and Sugar didn't made and contract with Robin.
I'm pretty sure he just explained who he once was to the Tontattas.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Based on the current feats, not yet confirmed, but surely no. Gladius is not to be underestimated.

If Enel + Kidd vs Kizaru, yes IMO. But their powers are separated, and light attack from Kizaru is more onto laser beam alike Kuma's so far, where it brings out explosion/physical destruction. He hasn't been shown of using some kinda radiation attack.

Plus, it only means the similarity trait those three have rather than opposition traits/natural enemy element:

Light = electromagnetic radiation

Magma = [more or less] fire
(i can't really say Akainu is the natural enemy of Ace, magma and fire are basically of same basis but with different forms and vary in some chemical properties)

Rubber /= electricity (natural enemy)

Magma /= ice (natural enemy)
Actually, no. Kuma uses laser beams modeled after Kizaru's powers, which is purely light. All forms of light will be electromagnetic radiation, which means that Enel and Kidd should have some kind of effect on Kizaru and his powers. Enel can just affect the electro part, and Kidd the magnetic part.

Listz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ohh.....sorry mate...then here:

I'm pretty sure he just explained who he once was to the Tontattas.
^ This is the answer i can agree with for now. Since Tontattas are too trusting.

Actually, no. Kuma uses laser beams modeled after Kizaru's powers, which is purely light. All forms of light will be electromagnetic radiation, which means that Enel and Kidd should have some kind of effect on Kizaru and his powers. Enel can just affect the electro part, and Kidd the magnetic part.
Oh so you're saying despite Kizaru is being logia, Enel and Kidd could have fought him easier (and perhaps affected him more) than others as their powers are of the same properties in terms of nature elements? Just like Akainu vs Ace then. I see.

Idk much how to display the whole physic thingy, and i've been ignorance about it for almost half decade, but all i know is the light itself doesn't have electrons. That alone might determine whether any magnetic or electrical attack gave an impact or not to him, nor his light attack to those two, if we tried to go by nature logic.

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What episodes after 629 are considered fillers? I can't find an updated list of OP fillers during the Dressrosa arc (just finished the Punk Hazard arc in the anime).

Also, which OP movies are canon? I'll start watching 'em once I'm caught up with the anime and manga.

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Question 1: If Law uses shambles to switch lets say Doffy with Bellamy, and Luffy kills Bellamy, does that mean that Doffy is going to die and Bellamy is going to survive in Doffy's body?

Question 2: If Law uses his shambles to switch again Doffy with Bellamy and Bellamy's body is then turned to a toy what would happen?

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WSJ breaks:
This week break
next week no break