Bagheera82

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello,

Maybe this question has already been answered but can someone explain me why Rayleigh is not pursue by the Marines please?
It's well known that he was Gol D. Roger second in command and that he helped the Strawhats to leave Sabaody.
His bound must be very high but apparently he lives peacefully at Sabaody...

Thanks!

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Hello,

Maybe this question has already been answered but can someone explain me why Rayleigh is not pursue by the Marines please?
It's well known that he was Gol D. Roger second in command and that he helped the Strawhats to leave Sabaody.
His bound must be very high but apparently he lives peacefully at Sabaody...

Thanks!
He still is pursued by the Marines, but he's very evasive and lives in the parts of Sabaody that they don't go around in much, so he basically avoids being captured reallyyyyy well.

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just finished the Skypiea arc and I have a question: Why did the tribe of Shandia had wings before Shandora was shot up to Skypiea? It would have made more sense if they didn't have them when their homeland was on the ground and they started to grow them via evolution after their land was launched into the sky.

Great arc, btw. The only thing I didn't really like about it was the amount of lives that were spared. For example, Wiper should have died after using the Reject dial on multiple occasions and being struck by extremely high-voltage lightning strikes plenty of times.

Reactions: silmarill

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just finished the Skypiea arc and I have a question: Why did the tribe of Shandia had wings before Shandora was shot up to Skypiea? It would have made more sense if they didn't have them when their homeland was on the ground and they started to grow them via evolution after their land was launched into the sky.

Great arc, btw. The only thing I didn't really like about it was the amount of lives that were spared. For example, Wiper should have died after using the Reject dial on multiple occasions and being struck by extremely high-voltage lightning strikes plenty of times.
People with wings originaly came from the moons so they aren't native to skypiea and there is no reason that they would have stopped at skypia there could be tons of these winge people in the world.

Its all in enels cover story.

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Chinjao and Luffy faced off and they had their fists connecting coated in haki they seemed entirely even
So does that mean their haki levels were even? It's a bit hard to believe since Luffy not so long before said he only knew the basics and Chinjao is a pirate for over 30 years.. for his armament haki to be on the same level as some beginner is weird to me
So is it possible Luffy his base physical strength was just much better and in that way evened it out a bit?

Is haki absolute? Where can we draw a line.. for example we all know Vergo has incredible armament haki but on the other hand we have almost no strength feats of him
With Luffy it's the other way around.. his physical abilities are abnormal but his haki for now is not that great

So if we would replace Chinjao with Vergo clashing fists with Luffy who would come out on top?

Since haki can still be overpowered by pure brute strength as seen on the woman Island how can we decide a victor?

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
When Chinjao and Luffy faced off and they had their fists connecting coated in haki they seemed entirely even
So does that mean their haki levels were even? It's a bit hard to believe since Luffy not so long before said he only knew the basics and Chinjao is a pirate for over 30 years.. for his armament haki to be on the same level as some beginner is weird to me
So is it possible Luffy his base physical strength was just much better and in that way evened it out a bit?

Is haki absolute? Where can we draw a line.. for example we all know Vergo has incredible armament haki but on the other hand we have almost no strength feats of him
With Luffy it's the other way around.. his physical abilities are abnormal but his haki for now is not that great

So if we would replace Chinjao with Vergo clashing fists with Luffy who would come out on top?

Since haki can still be overpowered by pure brute strength as seen on the woman Island how can we decide a victor?
Chinjao is retired and after Garp flattened his head, it's not that unreasonable to assume he lost faith in himself and being strong and slacked off, causing his skills to drop. I have a vague memory of someone saying in the manga that his skills are the same, but I don't know for sure, so I'm gonna say his skill might have dropped.

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay I get what u mean

But haki is just an add on right? extra

If this pizza is Luffy
You must be registered for see images

U can see his pizza is very big , but he has not a lot of extra's (garnish) on it

Now compare it to Vergo .. Let's say this pizza is Vergo
You must be registered for see images

As u can see it's a small pizza bet has a lot more extra's (haki)

So who would overpower the other in your opinion Riker?

Intuitive Mode Naruto

Regular
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking for three soundtracks

[video=youtube;gVFdtA5tbEc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVFdtA5tbEc[/video]

What soundtracks plays at 3:08, 12:56, and 18:08 of the above video/episode?

Last edited:

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the latest chapter when Law was hiding in the box .. Why did no-one notice him with observation haki? Or did no one have it at that time? Or does it not work when sealed inside something? Please answer me someone. Thank u