Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, you're confusing yourself with Sengoku's goat.
You call him Pwngoat. I call him father and teacher. I am Pwngoat's only son sent to tell you the good news. And that good news is that we will have 10+ more years of one piece. And then in about 8 years oda will say he wants to do more years of one piece. And that one day we can share one piece with our grandchildren because thats when it will end.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You call him Pwngoat. I call him father and teacher. I am Pwngoat's only son sent to tell you the good news. And that good news is that we will have 10+ more years of one piece. And then in about 8 years oda will say he wants to do more years of one piece. And that one day we can share one piece with our grandchildren because thats when it will end.
Bread>>your father and teacher.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hear that Sabo gives Koala some really intense fingering. Also, what was Robin REALLY doing during the TS with Sabo and Dragon?
Yeah, Sabo secretly knows shigan for these "intense fingering" situations. Robin was stroking Dragon's BBC all day long, her DF works well with handjobs. She prob. gave the whole rev. army hj's.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, Sabo secretly knows shigan for these "intense fingering" situations. Robin was stroking Dragon's BBC all day long, her DF works well with handjobs. She prob. gave the whole rev. army hj's.
Sounds like some really intense training on Robin's part. I think I know why she really learned how to make clones of herself:)

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If u coat your arms with armament will your physical strength increase? like can u suddenly life more weight?
I know a punch it's damage will be far greater but how does it exactly work?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
If u coat your arms with armament will your physical strength increase? like can u suddenly life more weight?
I know a punch it's damage will be far greater but how does it exactly work?
Well, Vergo being coated in Koka increased his muscle mass and definition, and simply tapping the ground with this bamboo caused holes, so it's possible.

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Vergo being coated in Koka increased his muscle mass and definition, and simply tapping the ground with this bamboo caused holes, so it's possible.
So if u know armament haki does your base stats/strength have any use left?
Luffy in base could punch thru 100 meters of pure bedrock
Vergo with haki could probably do the same thing.. without it it's doubtfull
so what use is base strength if haki increases your power with ridiculous amounts

Is a weakling who does not train his body but knows armament strong then?
Also how many times does CoA multiply your strength Riker?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
So if u know armament haki does your base stats/strength have any use left?
Luffy in base could punch thru 100 meters of pure bedrock
Vergo with haki could probably do the same thing.. without it it's doubtfull
so what use is base strength if haki increases your power with ridiculous amounts

Is a weakling who does not train his body but knows armament strong then?
Also how many times does CoA multiply your strength Riker?
What are you even talking about? Base stats are probably just amplified by Haki, same way Luffy's base speed is amplified by Gear 2 and his base strength is amplified by Gear 3. That's what power-ups do, take whatever your base is and boost it higher.

If a weakling has Armament Haki, then sure, his blows would be stronger, but strong is relative term. Let's say Usopp right now gets Buso: Koka, he'd be stronger, but still not as strong as Vergo, or Law, or Luffy, or Sanji, or Doflamingo, etc. Plus, that seems like a contradiction, your Busoshoku probably won't be any good anyways if you don't train your body.

How am I supposed to know the answer to that last question?

Reactions: Jack Spicer

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does G3 supposedly inflict more damage than G2..?
If someone would hit me with a big wooden plate it would hurt less than if a person would ram a wooden broomstick in my stomach I think
G3 seems to evenly divide damage over your body whilst G2 inflicts heavy damage in a cerain area.. Or am I seeing it wrong?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Why does G3 supposedly inflict more damage than G2..?
If someone would hit me with a big wooden plate it would hurt less than if a person would ram a wooden broomstick in my stomach I think
G3 seems to evenly divide damage over your body whilst G2 inflicts heavy damage in a cerain area.. Or am I seeing it wrong?
It's due to the mass of his fist while in G3 compared to the mass of his fist while in G2. Think of it this way, what would hurt more, a big bulky guy with a slower punch, or a bony guy with a faster punch?

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm looking for the name of an ost. It basically plays starts at the beginning of the video all the way through the end.
It reminds me of a game I used to play ..Anyone knows the name of this soundtrack?
your help is appreciated. ty.

Reactions: Gintõki1

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm looking for the name of an ost. It basically plays starts at the beginning of the video all the way through the end.
It reminds me of a game I used to play ..Anyone knows the name of this soundtrack?
your help is appreciated. ty.

There you go.

[video=youtube;vAF97Ge2ta8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAF97Ge2ta8[/video]

Reactions: silmarill