Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait, I'm confused. You read the manga every week from scanlation groups and you buy them when they come out in English ? Or are you just waiting for them to come out in english before you can continue reading ?
ofc I read them weekly but I was on my phone when I wrote my comment so I checked my volumes for the numbers since tehy were right next to me on the shelf but I don't have the volume with 720 yet since it wasn't released yet so I couldn't check and I had my iPad with the PDF's was downstairs as well as my laptop so I didn't check online either;)

MugiwaraBoy

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will one or more SH's die during the Final Arcs? Would be cool to see Akainu kill one causing Luffy to go absolute ape shit on him. /Killing Akainu

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will one or more SH's die during the Final Arcs? Would be cool to see Akainu kill one causing Luffy to absolute ape shit on him. /Killing Akainu
no none of the SHs will die, the only one that might die, and even taht i very unlikely, is Luffy

the one Akainu might kill is Sabo

MugiwaraBoy

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no none of the SHs will die, the only one that might die, and even taht i very unlikely, is Luffy

Killing his other brother would break him, and he'd probably end up like he did in MF. I don't think he'd go like that seeing one of his crew die, he'd be sad/mad but not broken.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killing his other brother would break him, and he'd probably end up like he did in MF. I don't think he'd go like that seeing one of his crew die, he'd be sad/mad but not broken.
I think he would have the same kind of reaction for a Nakama

and why does any of what you wrote matter in this case?

Skylar Knight

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I have to disagree with that; I think the chances of Usopp dying aren't exactly that low. To prove that he's a brave warrior of the seas, he may end up sacrificing himself.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because if he went like he did at MF he would die unless somebody protected him.
after he reacted like that once already I think he would hold it together better the second time areound (well actually it would be the third time since he thought Sabo was dead but he was a kid back then)

MugiwaraBoy

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
after he reacted like that once already I think he would hold it together better the second time areound (well actually it would be the third time since he thought Sabo was dead but he was a kid back then)
I doubt he'd keep it together, he was together with Ace & Sabo for way longer than he was with his crew.

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im looking for the name of this ost (soundtrack that starts playing around 4.10

I searched for it but can't find this one anywhere, anyone knows it's name?
It also played when Merry saved SH from Enies Lobby

Muginiz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im looking for the name of this ost (soundtrack that starts playing around 4.10
I searched for it but can't find this one anywhere, anyone knows it's name?
It also played when Merry saved SH from Enies Lobby
Though, I am weeks late... But in case if you are still looking for it, the OST in question is called: "Sign of Friendship".

Reactions: silmarill

Muginiz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thx alot, your not late, I was still searching but kinda gave up
No problemo.
I have heard it a lot of times but didn't know its name myself. So, I just checked the comment section of the video you linked above. There's usually a high probability that someone must have asked for the OST's name in the comments... And someone did ;)