Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Confirmed in today's chapter.
2. All the people that you mention use mainly their DFs to fight. Diamante is not a sword fighter he uses all kind of weapons he can create. So Basically for me they are all fighter depending on their DF.
1. Called it

2. Doflamingo uses his leg to fight against sanji, and clash with crocodile.
The ones that have devil fruits I understand, but despite the devil fruit people develope three cognitive fighting style that they can
Combine with their respective devil fruit...Right?

You can't just rely on your fruit...

ClydeFrog

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guy's, I recently decided to start reading One Piece, but I'm having trouble with the Manga Panda translation.

Does anyone know of a site with better translations?

I know about ***********, but I'm on the second arc, so that's no good.

Thanks.

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've recently started OP manga, and I'm almost on the Post Enies Lobby Arc, and till now the manga is quite nice, and some panels are ****ing epic.
When does One Piece get real serious? I don't mind the humor, but I want to see some characters have more serious moments. You know, I'm asking about the arcs when there are unbelievable plot twists, characters start dying like flies, etc..

TheCCV

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

what the hell was that? is this explained? or is luffy somehow being paralleled with doflamingo?

TheCCV

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And has it been explained what Law did in the SAD factory? Did he actually consume some of it? And if so, is that what gave him all that power to slice the entire mountain base in half, so it would basically be a steroid?

If that's true, then wouldn't that mean that the main ingredient in the artificial Zoan fruits are in fact, a steroid that only DF users can take?

Or did he do something else? Or is it not explained yet?

And question 2. Has Doflamingo's power been revealed yet? I think he's a logia type who can use wind manipulation, based on everything I've seen so far. Or some type of mind control abilities. Or both.

Last edited:

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And has it been explained what Law did in the SAD factory? Did he actually consume some of it? And if so, is that what gave him all that power to slice the entire mountain base in half, so it would basically be a steroid?

If that's true, then wouldn't that mean that the main ingredient in the artificial Zoan fruits are in fact, a steroid that only DF users can take?

And question 2. Has Doflamingo's power been revealed yet? I think he's a logia type who can use wind manipulation, based on everything I've seen so far. Or some type of mind control abilities. Or both.
Law cut the mountain because of his power, he didn't consumed anything, it was just him, as long as his room is activated he can cut everything, and he made a big ass room.

Yes, Doflamingo's power was shown and a bit explained and no it isn't a logia.

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Law cut the mountain because of his power, he didn't consumed anything, it was just him, as long as his room is activated he can cut everything, and he made a big ass room.

Yes, Doflamingo's power was shown and a bit explained and no it isn't a logia.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. he destroyed it because it's the source of the smile, no he didn't consume it, he sliced the mountain range with the Ope Ope No Mi ... as simple as that

2. Ito Ito No Mi, like we predicted he is a string dude, I think that one was pretty obvious even before it was revealed, he can use strings to manipulate ppl like puppets ... hence his finger movements when he manipulates someone, he can use the strings to cut things, ...

btw are you caught up to 741 yet?

Last edited:

TheCCV

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. he destroyed it because it's the source of the smile, no he didn't consume it, he sliced the mountain range with the Ope Ope No Mi ... as simple as that

2. Ito Ito No Mi, like we predicted he is a string dude, I think that one was pretty obvious even before it was revealed, he can use strings to manipulate ppl like puppets ... hence his finger movements when he manipulates someone, he can use the strings to cut things, ...

btw are you caught up to 741 yet?
Thanks for the answers, and no I'm on 700 atm. I want to catch up before 750 since 50th chapters are usually special.

TheCCV

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

is that crocodile in the top left? The hair pattern looks like his going down, and they seem to be trying to hide his hook-arm.

and why does law hate bread?
was his family slaughtered by bread?

Last edited:

Kayhos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

is that crocodile in the top left? The hair pattern looks like his going down, and they seem to be trying to hide his hook-arm.

and why does law hate bread?
was his family slaughtered by bread?
I do not believe that is Crocodile.

Lol. No. Law simply dislikes bread and to our knowledge.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What was the last chapter we heard of Kizaru?

The last of Blackbeard?

I'm making a theory and would appreciate these answers.
Blackbeard - post-war arc

Kizaru - Marineford arc

Edit:

I checked and for Kizaru it's chapter 580 which is in volume 59 (or if you wanna count he was on the cover of 592 of volume 60)

BB was last in chapter 595 in volume 61 if you don't count the mentions post TS or the color spread from chapter 693 which is in volume 70

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blackbeard - post-war arc

Kizaru - Marineford arc

Edit:

I checked and for Kizaru it's chapter 580 which is in volume 59 (or if you wanna count he was on the cover of 592 of volume 60)

BB was last in chapter 595 in volume 61 if you don't count the mentions post TS or the color spread from chapter 693 which is in volume 70
Last time we 'heard' of BB was in Chapter 720 when he was on the den den mushi with Luffy

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well yes that's what I meant by "mentions post TS" but the volume with 720 hasn't yet been released in english so I didn't check since I don't have it yet ;)
Wait, I'm confused. You read the manga every week from scanlation groups and you buy them when they come out in English ? Or are you just waiting for them to come out in english before you can continue reading ?