Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Robin's cuffs have a number, but they don't know which one is it, so they have to get all the keys, I think it's something like that, I haven't watched Enies Lobby in months.
Yeah I think it was something like that, plus there is Zoro's handcuffs too. Eh I don't why im worrying about a minor detail. :p

Thanks!

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Depends on the force of the swing of the sword and whether the sword is imbued with Haki.
Shanks could probably block a low level Haki imbued sword with just his arm...
I see.

The highest douriki we've seen so far was 4,000 douriki, and it was so lethal, but now it would be less lethal for the current Luffy. I wonder, if someone has +10,000 douriki and a level of haki as same as Shanks.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see.

The highest douriki we've seen so far was 4,000 douriki, and it was so lethal, but now it would be less lethal for the current Luffy. I wonder, if someone has +10,000 douriki and a level of haki as same as Shanks.
Anyone with Haki on par with Shanks would not be blockable by just Haki alone if they use a sword.
I doubt anyone has Douriki above Luccis. He pretty much reached the limit of Rokushiki

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
By the way, when I said block sword's attack by fingers, just you can imagine someone strong to block Shi Shi Son Son by his finger not by a sword.

This is just something won't happen in ONE PIECE, but just saying if someone has 10k douriki and highest level of haki as Shanks. Tekkai would much strong and even more than kairoseki (Sea-Stone).

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the way, when I said block sword's attack by fingers, just you can imagine someone strong to block Shi Shi Son Son by his finger not by a sword.

This is just something won't happen in ONE PIECE, but just saying if someone has 10k douriki and highest level of haki as Shanks. Tekkai would much strong and even more than kairoseki (Sea-Stone).
Tekkai<Busoshoku Haki if that's what you're asking...

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just wondering if anyone knows of or seen the Hawkins jolly roger?
Cause i cant find anything but i may have missed it
It is not yet shown in the manga.
Though if I have to guess, IMO it would look similar to the mark he has near his neck.
You must be registered for see images

Though this is pure speculation because its not yet officially shown.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can haki be as measurable as Rokushiki being measured by dourikis?
No. Douriki is specific to measuring the potency of Rokushiki. However there is possibly a way to mathematically calculate the strength of Busoshoku Haki and Kenbushoku Haki.

Strength and potency are different. Strength refers to the amount of force that can be applied , and potency refers to the efficiency. Think of it as math:
Top heavy fractions and Improper fractions are slightly different even though they are incredibly similar.

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just a thought...

So~... I re-watched episode 276, and it rubs me off in a wrong way (maybe)... For Olvia to start a family, and knowing that would put her family in danger. Whoever the man she chose as her husband, I can't think of him as some kind of an ordinary man, and I think he's still alive.

Sherlock.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Would be cool if he turns out to be alive but then again why did he let his daughter live alone all those years? Luffy had Garp and Dadan but she had nobody.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Luffy fought Vergo, and let's say in a normal wide place, so they can go all out and fight to their maximum powers. Just hand-to-hand, leg-to-leg and head-to-head. Vergo can use his bambo stick anytime he wants.

I want to measure Vergo's powers and see if he can stand to Luffy, or probably Luffy will defeat him but after long and hard effort much worse than he's been through against Lucci.

What's the result gonna be in your opinion?

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Luffy fought Vergo, and let's say in a normal wide place, so they can go all out and fight to their maximum powers. Just hand-to-hand, leg-to-leg and head-to-head. Vergo can use his bambo stick anytime he wants.

I want to measure Vergo's powers and see if he can stand to Luffy, or probably Luffy will defeat him but after long and hard effort much worse than he's been through against Lucci.

G2 One shot like Law One shotted Vergo. Luffy is supposedly just above Law according to Doflamingo himself.

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Vergo has superior Haki then Luffy. But Luffy has way more Raw power than Vergo and that too is enhanced greatly due to his stretching abilities(his striking power greatly increases due to this). So Luffy too is been able to bypass Vergo's Haki, but Luffy would struggle a little for that.
G2 One shot like Law One shotted Vergo. Luffy is supposedly just above Law according to Doflamingo himself.
That One Shot was no joke. BTW what do you think is stronger, Law's mountain cutting move or Luffy's Elephant Gatling?