Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How long has Bartholomew Kuma been part of the Revolutionaries?
Did he join during his time as Shichibukai or already before?

I tought it was the latter. But then I don’t quite understand why at the end of Thriller Bark he let Zoro go through such a pain?
Or do you think he made it in order to test Zoro ? To make him stronger?
Did he not use his full powers on Zoro?
(That is the only explanation I can think of.)
We don't know how long Kuma's been part of the revolutionaries, but we know he's been there since Luffy was 8.

Kuma wasn't supposed to kill the Strawhats, but to make a show out of it he decided to knock them all out an inch unto their lives. Zoro just made it complicated and thought that by taking on all of Luffy's pain he was doing the right thing. It would have been better if he stayed down logically, but then we wouldn't have that epic ending.

No, he didn't use his full powers on Zoro.

palmer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i ve an account there,but nothing is happening,its just invalid

Secondly,does any one know a good site were i can download OP episode?

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki Helcast

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what happened to the sweets Luffy sent Big MoM XDXD, wasnt tea time only 2-3 days away?. I think Tamago and Pekoms from big moms crew said sumthing like that (and by sweets i mean the chest thats rigged to explode)

Last edited:

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The tea party may have been in a few days, but that doesn't mean they checked the loot given to them.
It's likely that they left it with Big Mom and then were dispatched to Punk Hazard to observe CC's weapon.​

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't OPB is still functioning,cos i ve an account there,but nothing is happening,its just invalid
Secondly,does any one know a good site were i can download OP episode?
There should be some questions answerable by Google. And no, you cannot use the "I'm not good at english" excuse, because Google is available in multiple languages.

palmer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well thanks a million,and English is the least of my problem............that is to say am doing well in that aspect.
Yeah i've tried google, but its not giving me what i want.

Loki Helcast

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It occurs all the time with a plethora of anime/manga. Simply put, episodes cover more content than chapters.​
oh ok thanks i keep comparing one piece to naruto in that aspect but realized naruto has alot more (what people call) filler episodes thats why naruto is further from the manga. I guess one piece is only half way through?

KiraGirl K

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just watching ep 597 and Luffy just inhaled all the poison gas from CC.
He said thanks to Magellan poison didn't work on him so well anymore.
Why?

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At the last scene of episode 600, why is Big Mom's subordinates with Kidd, didn't Kidd take down one of Big Mom's ships before? And if they are in different rooms, why are Big Mom's subordinates and Kidd watching? idc if you spoil it for me.

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, different rooms. CC was demonstrating his latest weapon to potential clients, both parties had an interest in it.
Whether or not they would actually buy it, they at least wanted to have an idea of what it was.​

Reactions: Hexuze

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I'm on enies lobby and I just started watching it again from like 10+ month break and I just wanted to know why are SH's looking for keys?

Last edited: