Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why does everybody from Blackbeards crew look so ugly? (Including BB' himself)
I just recognized this.
They look all so
wääähh...
hahahah! XD
BB ugly. WHAT?!?!?! [video=youtube;IFOI1hJo1K8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFOI1hJo1K8[/video]

OT: Why didn't WB use his Color of the Supreme King at the war?

Decipher

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I kind of want to get into One Piece since Naruto and Bleach are kind of slow and/or are on breaks.
My question is if theirs anywhere I should start specifically? Should I skip the beginning or not?
It would be greatly appreciated.

ziggyZ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I kind of want to get into One Piece since Naruto and Bleach are kind of slow and/or are on breaks.
My question is if theirs anywhere I should start specifically? Should I skip the beginning or not?
It would be greatly appreciated.
You should start at the beginning. And give it until episode 50, then you should decide if it's for you or not.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need an active onepiece site,please whoever knows should link me
How about using Google?

But why are they ONLY bad looking people in the BB crew?
:p
XD
In other prirate crews or even the marines the members have mixed looks.
But okay... I don't mind if we stop the discussion at this point. *_*
Because these people come from shady backgrounds and prison. Besides, Van Auger and Lafitte don't look that horrible. What have you been looking at? Good looking people don't need to be bishounen.

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why doe the people of skypeia have wings... when skypeia is just a borken off part of Jaya which came from below the clouds (They can't be angels if thier parents came from below the clouds or W/e)

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why doe the people of skypeia have wings... when skypeia is just a borken off part of Jaya which came from below the clouds (They can't be angels if thier parents came from below the clouds or W/e)
The races that live on Skypeia existed well before that segment of Jaya was blasted into the sky.
Only the Upper Yard region of Skypeia is from below the sky, hence the presence of dirt only there.​

Last edited:

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The races that live on Skypeia existed well before that segment of Jaya was blasted into the sky.
Only the Upper Yard region of Skypeia is from below the sky, hence the presence of dirt only there.​
I see when nami put the two maps together I was confused thinking that the entire skypeia was once apart of jaya.

KiraGirl K

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How long has Bartholomew Kuma been part of the Revolutionaries?
Did he join during his time as Shichibukai or already before?

I tought it was the latter. But then I don’t quite understand why at the end of Thriller Bark he let Zoro go through such a pain?
Or do you think he made it in order to test Zoro ? To make him stronger?
Did he not use his full powers on Zoro?
(That is the only explanation I can think of.)