[Discussion] One Piece Anime

3wheeleye

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys, aren't you all frustrated with the draggy anime of onepiece!? It used to be so awesome, and now its just too freaking draggy. I'd rather they go on hiatus or come up with fillers. Thoughts?

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually would prefer a hiatus on the whole thing. I always felt like the anime dragged it out too much. Like that time Monet was moaning for like 3 min?! That was freakin orgasm Lol Excuse my French but you get my drift.

I actually haven't seen the last 7-8 episodes. What part is it on now? I'm caught up on the manga so you won't be spoiling. But either be vague or put it in a spoiler on what part it is currently on so that you don't spoil others (if you don't mind). :yay:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they need fillers

but I recommend you watch One Pace, fan remade OP Episodes without filler, following the manga and much better paced (they shortened the FI arc for several hours)

3wheeleye

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually would prefer a hiatus on the whole thing. I always felt like the anime dragged it out too much. Like that time Monet was moaning for like 3 min?! That was freakin orgasm Lol Excuse my French but you get my drift.

I actually haven't seen the last 7-8 episodes. What part is it on now? I'm caught up on the manga so you won't be spoiling. But either be vague or put it in a spoiler on what part it is currently on so that you don't spoil others (if you don't mind). :yay:
hahaha! Right now Law vs Doflamingo, sunnygo has fled to zou, Rebecca fighting Block D. Not much progress...

Listz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think fillers can be a good choice than hiatus/dragging. Since many unexpected breaks and events had took place this year, Toei should be aware of it being too close to manga pace and supposedly decided to make some fillers. I like how Luffy becomes an okappiki in Grand Jipang, with current characters we have now, it's going to be amusing when they all appear too with some casual agendas.
Or Toei should create a mini non-canon arc like G8 arc. Very amazing.

WolfHaley

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Law is chewing sour grapes on a bridge.

jiraiya lives

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One piece will neveeeeeer go on hiatus, Even when they go on filler it's never a long filler break. OP is too much of a money maker so they constantly release episodes whether they are good or not because they know it will sell.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. The ANime doesn't interest me that much like it used to be. (i prefer the manga over it anway)
But they won't go on hiatus, you know they still make aloooooot money with it.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
they need fillers

but I recommend you watch One Pace, fan remade OP Episodes without filler, following the manga and much better paced (they shortened the FI arc for several hours)
Wow, I just youtube'd it and damn:
[video=youtube;W9qqykYqmtU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9qqykYqmtU[/video]

Much better then what happened in the anime xD

3wheeleye

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think fillers can be a good choice than hiatus/dragging. Since many unexpected breaks and events had took place this year, Toei should be aware of it being too close to manga pace and supposedly decided to make some fillers. I like how Luffy becomes an okappiki in Grand Jipang, with current characters we have now, it's going to be amusing when they all appear too with some casual agendas.
Or Toei should create a mini non-canon arc like G8 arc. Very amazing.
G8 or G5? either way, it would be real amazing.