Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) The next time you make a thread of this without posting a link, it goes into the trash =/

2) It isn't a filler, it happend in the manga, only there it were coverstories. Now they just expanded it.

Stylo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) The next time you make a thread of this without posting a link, it goes into the trash =/

2) It isn't a filler, it happend in the manga, only there it were coverstories. Now they just expanded it.
forgot the link because i was in a hurry, sorry.

thx for the info ^^

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked it, We havn't seen the crew for a long time. But if Nami is covering 200 metres a day she will be stuck on that island for a while. And like the last time both characthers showed a little development. Turning tea into cola is a sup?rrrrrr skill.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
meh i don't like it

how can they possibly get that much info from the cover-stories

although i guess if oda intended something like this we will see a new and improved franky (with lasers and stuff) nami will have more knowledge with whether and stuff

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
meh i don't like it

how can they possibly get that much info from the cover-stories

although i guess if oda intended something like this we will see a new and improved franky (with lasers and stuff) nami will have more knowledge with whether and stuff
No lasers.. he will get a beam a beam a beam ! Sparkling admiration from Luffy and chopper Sugoi..