[Spoilers] One Piece 914 spoilers real or fake?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Faker than Dofy outclassing Luffy in strength and speed.
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Passerby

Carpchonay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lmfao. Riker the jackass owned himself in that post. Luffy is both stronger and faster that Doffy. I wonder if Riker has a doffy blowup doll that he deepthroats occasionally? Hmmmn

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nothing on oro Jackson yet so im gonna go with fake
But is there a chance that it can be real? Because I really want it to be real.

Anyway just check this out.

This site posted spoilers of chapter 913 and they ended up being right.

And they also posted the 914 spoiler about King and Queen.

So is it like safe to assume the spoiler might be true?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Those spoilers were posted 4 days ago, meaning last Thursday, which is the day we normally get them. This is quite weird considering that the magazine is supposed to be on a break. More importantly if this was true, then where is the chapter? It should have been released like 2-3 days ago.

Those spoilers are also way too organized. Most leaks tend to be rather all over the place with faulty translations and ambiguous explanations, yet these are straightforward and a bit too conform with fan expectations.

Contents-wise they aren't very credible either. I estimate that the bounties of the two remaining calamities are going to be around 1.1b and 800-900m; 2.15b and 1.87b however are laughable, unrealistic numbers. I'm also still very skeptical about them being literally named King and Queen, but that's just my personal opinion.

But is there a chance that it can be real? Because I really want it to be real.

Anyway just check this out.

This site posted spoilers of chapter 913 and they ended up being right.

And they also posted the 914 spoiler about King and Queen.

So is it like safe to assume the spoiler might be true?
Only they posted the spoilers of 913 on the 2nd of August, which is the day the chapter was released and thus their spoilers were the same as on any other site. The 'spoilers' of 914 however were posted 4 days ago, yet no chapter?

There's also quite a huge difference between those two sets. One has pictures, lengthy dialogue etc., the other a few lines.

Not to mention the info seems to come from Mangafox, so that site on itself doesn't really have any particular authority concerning spoilers. It's a site as any other who just post what they found somewhere else. With other words those spoilers being on there means nothing.

Last edited:

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He posted that before Gear 4th was even shown... You can see the date as 9/11/2014.

Gear Fourth was debuted in Chapter 784. Chapter 784 was released April 27, 2015. The guy was posting saying Luffy was slower than Doffy before Gear 4 was even shown. Doffy even confirmed while Luffy's Gear 2 was fast, it lacked power needed to overpower Doffy, and while his Gear 3 had power, it lacked the speed needed best Doffy. So nothing Riker said there is wrong.

I don't know what the hate is, but take it easy on the guy...

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

Lmfao. Riker the jackass owned himself in that post. Luffy is both stronger and faster that Doffy. I wonder if Riker has a doffy blowup doll that he deepthroats occasionally? Hmmmn
This was before G4 was a thing, but sure.

I found posts of him arguing that Dofy > Admiral Issho too a while back. I lost it now but I'll look for it
>Issho in one particular stat*

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He posted that before Gear 4th was even shown... You can see the date as 9/11/2014.

Gear Fourth was debuted in Chapter 784. Chapter 784 was released April 27, 2015. The guy was posting saying Luffy was slower than Doffy before Gear 4 was even shown. Doffy even confirmed while Luffy's Gear 2 was fast, it lacked power needed to overpower Doffy, and while his Gear 3 had power, it lacked the speed needed best Doffy. So nothing Riker said there is wrong.

I don't know what the hate is, but take it easy on the guy...
No he is wrong. Dofy said that gear 2 is fast before Gear 4 happened and even hit him with a jet bazooka after Trebol went down. His gear 3 also had way more power than Dofy but Dofy evaded it and said that it left him wide open (don’t try to argue that it’s not stronger because Luffy’s G3 matched Katakuri’s biggest power mochi when he decided to put more aura into it)
Gear 4 just had both speed and power over Dofy but at the end of the day he’s wrong.
Everyone else at that time knew that a Luffy will beat the final Warlord Boss on his own like he usually does but Riker’s stupidity and fanboysim over Dofy made him think it’ll be a joined effort with Law.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
No he is wrong. Dofy said that gear 2 is fast before Gear 4 happened and even hit him with a jet bazooka after Trebol went down.
By the same measure, Doffy also said that Sanji's kicks were powerful. If you're saying that Luffy is faster than Doffy because Doffy said he was fast, then you're also saying that Doffy said Sanji was more powerful by calling him powerful.

His gear 3 also had way more power than Dofy

Everyone else at that time knew that a Luffy will beat the final Warlord Boss on his own like he usually does but Riker’s stupidity and fanboysim over Dofy made him think it’ll be a joined effort with Law.
Which is why Luffy needed gladiators to help him after he got help from Law lmfaooo