1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, and there he is ! New Straw hat Member. I didnt hope to see him so soon
but it makes sence,

1. it reminds me of Devy johnes from Pirats of the Caribbean sea they had ''Kraken''
2. to match blackbeard's team *dont remember his name, huge ship guy*
You must be registered for see images

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
awesome chapter i really loved the part about the photos and i thought that the ending was the typical epicness for Oda w/ Luffy sayin he was gonna tame that lil guy. AWESOME

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all of u guyz comments made me laugh my ass off and both one peice and bleach where funny some one piece spoilers where misleading though like akianu being fleet admrial and a new admrial coming

the onlything iwanna see
is luffy havin a rematch with all admrails

and also wanna see zoro fight

did anyone notice sanji kickinng a guy with a logia devil fruit

hopefull with the kraken he can take new world all by himself

iahve a feeling we may see him fight shanks
or kick one of the yonkus asses

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all of u guyz comments made me laugh my ass off and both one peice and bleach where funny some one piece spoilers where misleading though like akianu being fleet admrial and a new admrial coming

the onlything iwanna see
is luffy havin a rematch with all admrails

and also wanna see zoro fight

did anyone notice sanji kickinng a guy with a logia devil fruit

hopefull with the kraken he can take new world all by himself

iahve a feeling we may see him fight shanks
or kick one of the yonkus asses
I noticed the same, though that doesn't mean anything. Luffy has been hit a thousand times by now by Nami and such every time he says or did something stupid, which ended in being KO'd. However that's not even possible considering he's made out of rubber. It was always meant as a comical note which was partially the case here.

Second even a logia can be hit if he's caught off guard. This was proven in Alabasta when Luffy catapulted himself in a bar and accidently hit Smoker's back who was talking to Ace at that time. Smoker (and Ace) got blasted through the walls, while both of them were logia. The three admirals and Crocodile had mastered their DF to such an extent they could change into their element on a reflex, but I doubt Caribou is that strong already.

Third we don't really know what kind of logia he is, it's possible it's some kind of earth/clay/mud logia, in which case it's possible he can change his own density from being solid to liquid. He can have done that on purpose to not make people aware that he's a logia.

Last edited:

narutodrama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok note chapter 604 OP as truly boring so whenever i think i am bored i can read it and say whoa that was so boring, i dont see anything funny in the chapter accept over excesive jokes, and the part where nami explains the sea currents common you didn't like it in school and you are not gona like it in a manga too so i give a 1.

~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok note chapter 604 OP as truly boring so whenever i think i am bored i can read it and say whoa that was so boring, i dont see anything funny in the chapter accept over excesive jokes, and the part where nami explains the sea currents common you didn't like it in school and you are not gona like it in a manga too so i give a 1.
If all you are talking about in One Piece is Humour...........then you are nuts:flaw:
you better go for Tom & Jerry:p:p

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Back from vacation and there is a fresh chapter waiting for me. I thought it was cool. Hoped a bit more fighting with those other pirates. But I guess we'll have to wait. About Sanji having haki, I agree with Caliburn that we don't know the effects of that guy's devil fruit. When he was shot last chapter the bullet was absorbed very slowly. So maybe unlike Logia like smoke/fire/light which are very thin he has some very thick logia skin. When you hit water really hard it's almost solid, but when you touch it slowly you can't grab it. So my theory is Sanji might have Haki but this didn't prove it. I think because the size of sanji's foot and the speed which he hit him made him hit the logia. And it's obvious that Luffy's going for the Kraken as his advanced sea navigation. It also solves the problem of not having a giant in the crew. On the other hand it would look strange if that thing will pull the thousand sunny. I mean it is the best ship there is it doesn't really need such a overpowered ASN.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, taming the Kraken is just to show us and Caribou how much they've grown and how powerful they are. It is obvious that Luffy would want to tame such a beast. It doesn't mean that he will join the Straw Hats.

Also, a joke, Sanji hitting Caribou is a joke. It stands for humoristic purposes. Like Nami hitting Luffy or Brook senseless. Afterwards, you see that they are as fine as if nothing happened. If real damage is passed over, like in battles, the wounds remain.

Egdvdfz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece just keeps getting weirder and weirder now there is an underwater waterfall AWESOME! and Luffy is trying to train that kraken. Good Luck.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece just keeps getting weirder and weirder now there is an underwater waterfall AWESOME! and Luffy is trying to train that kraken. Good Luck.
Well that's not really weird as it's the same in RL. They maybe pulled it a bit out of proportion in OP, however most of the things that was said about currents is exactly the same in RL, including the "waterfall" part. Though as said it's a bit out of proportion.