Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i thought that the chaoter was ok at best i kno that this chapter is a set up for the next couple chapters. i really liked the 1 v. 7 convo and the quick cucumber reference lol. i wanna c what luffy's gonna do now that he's around all those other pirates w/ the marines on the way as well.
i blieve that luffy can defeat all those pirate by one attack (haki), but i think he will run away from that place

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool thing that chopper has grown, hopefully his other forms are bigger too like to see the muscled chopper and the monster chopper :p. And the other tricks he has up his sleeve.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Brook was a badass too like he stood there so casually on stage all lights on him. Lot's of guns pointed at him and gets everybody to crap their pants by telling the strawhats are still alive. What does he mean with "power" in his music? As soon as he started playing people attacked the marines, is it some kind of hypnotic power? Hope he has some different kinds of those thing maybe a defensive tune and an offensive tune on various instruments.

~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter.......Zoro and Sanji r bettr rivals than the fake friends......Like they say few things never change.....
When i saw franky's hand it reminded me of Kakashi's mask Episode......."Whats under the mask???.....Another Mask"

Hope to see some action next week.............

Black-Star

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When i saw franky's hand it reminded me of Kakashi's mask Episode......."Whats under the mask???.....Another Mask"
Lol that reminds me that too :D i think it was a good chapter and i think next chapter luffy will pwn fake luffy and the other pirates then zoro& sanji will come back to ship and finally luffy will come to the ship after pwning the fake luffy :)

Atrocitus

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved the chapter :D

Especially the part where Brook was like:

"Luffy dead?....Impossible" it was like he was spiting on them for thinking such a stupid idea xd

I gave it a 5. Looks like the next chapter will be full of action. I'm hoping for Sentoumaru to show up with the Pacifista and the other marines. So luffy can pwn them and the fake crew.

Jinbei

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,027💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I loved when he said "Straw hat luffy dead? ridiculous-- tell this to the world!!

The pirate straw hat luffy is alive!!"

@Lily:There should be only from 9 to 10 o.o

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I loved when he said "Straw hat luffy dead? ridiculous-- tell this to the world!!

The pirate straw hat luffy is alive!!"

@Lily:There should be only from 9 to 10 o.o
Lol, my point is, even when there are no fights, nothing really going on, it's still an amazing chapter! I gave this chapter a 4, but I really wanted to give it a 5. The reason why I didn't was because nothing happened O_O And if it were to happen, I wouldn't be able to give it an higher rate O_O

There are chapters better than others, but even the worse chapters are 5!!

Jinbei

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,027💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, my point is, even when there are no fights, nothing really going on, it's still an amazing chapter! I gave this chapter a 4, but I really wanted to give it a 5. The reason why I didn't was because nothing happened O_O And if it were to happen, I wouldn't be able to give it an higher rate O_O

True that xdxdxd

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i read one of the predictions that was mistaken as the spoiler and after readin the chapter again, that prediction seems even more plausible. Zoro and Sanji r together and Luffy's right n the middle of all the camotion (spelling) and the marines and sentoumaru and da pasafistas r on da way as well. this could b da set up to show us how strong the SH crew's three beast r.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i gave it a 4 for the exact same reason

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you Luffy will be like "thats not Strawhat Luffy" which the fake will say " why the hell do you say that you little b#$^!#%&." and luffy will be like "because im strawhat luffy" at which point everyone craps there pants and gets their asses kicked by marines, luffy, zoro, and sanji who get a call to go find luffy from Nami and the others. anywho i thought it was a good little chapter, and i think Oda is trying to give us a little build up before getting rocking "calm before the storm" type of thing