Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece 581 Discussion and 582 Predictions

One Piece Manga 581 Discussion and 582 Predictions​

Discuss here One Piece Manga 581 and predict the next chapter One Piece Manga 582.

Remember to Rate this weeks chapter. 1 is worst, 5 is best.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome :T_T:

I wonder it's BB of who Bonnie is talking about? And it seems we're going to get back to Amazon Lily or whatever Nyouga-Island is.

Moria has been indeed grown weak ~_~ though I take that Doflamingo is talking about the WG council, those old farts. It wouldn't be to far fetched for them to eliminate a Shichibukai that lost to Luffy and got his butt kicked in the war.

Last edited:

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
awesome chapter as always....

- i liked when hawkins said no matter how many times i try luffy's survival rate never becomes zero..

- lol brownbeard..he is lookin funny :D

- there is something wrong >> iva used to talk something like this "vat are you talking about">> and in this chapter she is talking normaly :confused: why?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So many different groups of strong people heading in different directions now. It's impossible to predict who is going to end up fighting with each other. And where the hell is his crew ! Took long enough now. I want to see some swordfighting, navigating, sniping, buttkicking, cooking, medical skills, fleurs, cola and skeleton jokes.

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st: Luffy is in safe hands for now ..

2nd: Where the heck is SH crew :( ?

3rd: Moira .... we can assume that he's dead :) ( never liked him )

4th: Donflamingo is badass !

5th: Sengoku is pissed at higher up's , and thats makes me believe that sum higher marines like akoiji along with sengoku and garp will ( become friends with luffy ) ..

6th: where is shanks WTF :( ..

7th: i dont think Big mum is Lola's Mother

8th: I didn't see the page with pacifista ( where the spoilers claimed Drake said : They are almost complete ETC )

9th: who are those 4 prisoners , they will surely be special .. SH needs DF users :p .. atleast 2 more with badass abilities .. ( 1 logia ) (1 mythicial Zoan like marco ) ..

10th: what will happen to WB crew ?? cant they join Luffy ?? atleast 1 or 2 .. like marco ;) ??

11th: whats jimbei gonna do ?? he is surely gonna get his bounty back .. maybe new strawhat ??

Last edited:

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1st: Luffy is in safe hands for now ..

2nd: Where the heck is SH crew :( ?

3rd: Moira .... we can assume that he's dead :) ( never liked him )

4th: Donflamingo is badass !

5th: Sengoku is pissed at higher up's , and thats makes me believe that sum higher marines like akoiji along with sengoku and garp will ( become friends with luffy ) ..

6th: where is shanks WTF :( ..

7th: i dont think Big mum is Lola's Mother

8th: I didn't see the page with pacifista ( where the spoilers claimed Drake said : They are almost complete ETC )

9th: who are those 4 prisoners , they will surely be special .. SH needs DF users :p .. atleast 2 more with badass abilities .. ( 1 logia ) (1 mythicial Zoan like marco ) ..

10th: what will happen to WB crew ?? cant they join Luffy ?? atleast 1 or 2 .. like marco ;) ??

11th: whats jimbei gonna do ?? he is surely gonna get his bounty back .. maybe new strawhat ??
ok at the bolded points

1st bolded: that would never happen in a million years they may not order marines to take him in like they do with shanks (although i highly doubt that b/c the old geezers probably believe he is following dragons footsteps after all he has done so many things to oppose the WG)

2nd bolded: we are all entitled to our opinion but it makes perfect sense O_O

3rd bolded: fake spoiler?

4th bolded: they can get a logia type but finding someone with a DF like marco's is extremely rare and i doubt either logia or mythical

5th bolded: no way in hell that is happening marco is one million times stronger then luffy
though i would put money that he appears and saves luffy from someone who is badass in the new world
also i think the WB crew will follow in WB footsteps and protect the islands WB protected

6th bolded: again i highly doubt that
it was implied that jimbei was a good friend of arlongs who luffy killed (showed him remembering arlong and saying ''no thats for another time'' or something) i think he will possibly join the WB crew with marco to make sure the name of the WB pirates isn't forgotten and protect the islands they always protected

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Shichibukai are almost gone xd

There were originally 7:

- Blackbeard = defected

- Jinbei = defected

- Hancock = member, but possible that she will be revoked for helping Luffy

- Moria = possible dead

- Kuma = member, but has lost his mind, nothing more than a puppet now

- Doflamingo = member

- Mihawk = member

That makes 3 full members and 2 doubtful ones (one possibly dead and the other possibly revoked).

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Shichibukai are almost gone xd

There were originally 7:

- Blackbeard = defected

- Jinbei = defected

- Hancock = member, but possible that she will be revoked for helping Luffy

- Moria = possible dead

- Doflamingo = member

- Mihawk = member

That makes 3 full members and 2 doubtful ones (one possibly dead and the other possibly revoked).
(well, he acts on his own)

- Doflamingo = member (mad)

- Mihawk = member (probably will leave Shichibukai in future, he was shown only from good side)

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great read. I love these aftermath chapters. We finally get the name of the last yonkou and I'm glad it's a strong female pirate. Hancock is so cute <3

Awesome :T_T:

I wonder it's BB of who Bonnie is talking about? And it seems we're going to get back to Amazon Lily or whatever Nyouga-Island is.

Moria has been indeed grown weak ~_~ though I take that Doflamingo is talking about the WG council, those old farts. It wouldn't be to far fetched for them to eliminate a Shichibukai that lost to Luffy and got his butt kicked in the war.
It's weird though that they're the ones who wanted Moria to still retain the Shichibukai position after his defeat to Luffy and Co. I guess they planned to eliminate him after the war when they drew up their plans but it still seems a bit sudden. DoFlamingo looked badass though ;)

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great read. I love these aftermath chapters. We finally get the name of the last yonkou and I'm glad it's a strong female pirate. Hancock is so cute <3

It's weird though that they're the ones who wanted Moria to still retain the Shichibukai position after his defeat to Luffy and Co. I guess they planned to eliminate him after the war when they drew up their plans but it still seems a bit sudden. DoFlamingo looked badass though ;)
they were probaly gonna do it anyway the war just gave them the perfect oppurtunity to do it without any question they can just tell the world he was killed by whitebeards crew