573話 この時代の名を白髭と呼ぶ
海賊達は船にむかって逃げる。その中で白髭とエースの感動のやりとり、
ジョズは意識がない、他の海賊達が運ぼうとするが動かない。
赤犬は白髭とエースを挑発するような事を言う。
エース「それは聞きずてならねー」赤犬が弱ったルフィーに攻撃して来る。それをかばうエース。
赤犬「ロギアにも上下があるんじゃー」赤犬の拳がエースを貫く。
エースのビブルカードが燃えつきそうになる。終

Chapter 573: We will name this era, "Whitebeard"
The pirates are running for the ship. Meanwhile, a hearthwarming interaction between Whitebeard and Ace is shown.
Jozu is unconcious and other pirates are trying to carry him, but he won't move.
Akainu taunts WB and Ace.
Ace tells Akainu something in line of you crossed the line, and Akainu attacks the weakened Luffy. Ace protects him.
Akainu says even among Logia, there's are ranks of strength, and his fist penetrates through Ace.
Ace's vivre card is almost burned out. End.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice spoilers. I'm wondering if Akainu just penetrated through Ace's attack but phased through him like a normal logia defense or it actually hit him. It's weird to think that Lava > Fire. Smoker and Crocodile would most likely be considered on the lower end of the logia list.

It would be so lame if he actually would die now -_-
It'd be anti-climatic but I wouldn't mind it. It would be a shock if Oda spent the entire time finally having the WB Pirates and allies rescue Ace and then for him and WB to fall. There could be an epic future confrontation between Luffy and Akainu in the future but most likely Oda will only kill WB (even that I'm uncertain of).

almaster

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think that WB would just stand there, in the last chapter he looked pumped, i bet

akainu would be KOed before he can even think about passing that line:D

Last edited:

phoenixx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 573: We will name this era, "Whitebeard"
The pirates are running for the ship. Meanwhile, a hearthwarming interaction between Whitebeard and Ace is shown.
Jozu is unconcious and other pirates are trying to carry him, but he won't move.
Akainu taunts WB and Ace.
Ace tells Akainu something in line of you crossed the line, and Akainu attacks the weakened Luffy. Ace protects him.
Akainu says even among Logia, there's are ranks of strength, and his fist penetrates through Ace.
Ace's vivre card is almost burned out. End.
its almost burned not burned completely, so he will survive.
if he dies here the whole plot will be ruined and it will not full fill the main purpose of this war.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Or maybe we'll see Luffy do some real fighting, standing up with will power only, since hes freaking weakened there, maybe he'll evolve.
I think he's done enough as it is. He's been pretty much rolling since Impel Down. It'd be more cliche then his haki outburst if he used a haki infused punch on Akainu just before Ace is about to be seriously injured/killed.

its almost burned not burned completely, so he will survive.
if he dies here the whole plot will be ruined and it will not full fill the main purpose of this war.
What is the main purpose of the war? I thought it was to bring out a major change in the one piece landscape since most of the main players barring the Revolutionaries are in play and WB's death would strengthen the WG position. Ace's possible death could be what Jiraiya's death was to Naruto. Just saying ;)

phoenixx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is the main purpose of the war? I thought it was to bring out a major change in the one piece landscape since most of the main players barring the Revolutionaries are in play and WB's death would strengthen the WG position. Ace's possible death could be what Jiraiya's death was to Naruto. Just saying ;)
the main purpose was to rescue ace and if he died it will ruin the story.
what you are saying could be right.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the main purpose was to rescue ace and if he died it will ruin the story.
what you are saying could be right.
Why would it ruin the story, it would be a failed mission lots of tears and dissapointment in the pirate camp. In real life rescue operations there is also the risk of somethings going wrong. Kishi got balls if he kills some big names here. Just as in Naruto when Jiraiya died. It's intresting to see what effect his death has on the ninja world.