Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my pc restarted right after i entered this topic. ahh that was mad

ps. things looking very bad. dunno what can Luffy acomplish all the admirals, Shichibukai and others are still up....

Last edited:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my pc restarted right after i entered this topic. ahh that was mad

ps. things looking very bad. dunno what can Luffy acomplish all the admirals, Shichibukai and others are still up....
Buggy will prolly help him xd Jimbei vs Akainu, Joz vs Kizaru and Marco vs Aokiji. I dont thikn Marco or Joz are dead. and Joz with his diamond ability can take out kizaru, cause neither of his kicks or lazers work agains Joz, and Marco will melt aokiji :p Joz can prolly use his diamonds to reflect Kizarus lazer xd

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Buggy will prolly help him xd Jimbei vs Akainu, Joz vs Kizaru and Marco vs Aokiji. I dont thikn Marco or Joz are dead. and Joz with his diamond ability can take out kizaru, cause neither of his kicks or lazers work agains Joz, and Marco will melt aokiji :p Joz can prolly use his diamonds to reflect Kizarus lazer xd
good point, but far in the past i belived that Ace will be the one defeating Aokiji

than Luffy and others should be focusing on Shichibukai and we forgot Crocodile

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this chapter is awwwwwwesome....the best scene was when luffy screamed...it was epic

Last edited by a moderator:

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its actualy amazing how things are in one piece and naruto at same time

also in anime was mentioned almost in same time wack a mole. by Madara and Luffy in last chapter

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
looks like WB is a goner seeing how he is struggling to stay alive just to save ace wonder

who will be the next captain
its known that marco (1st division captain) is the strongest among his crew after WB ..so marco will be the captian and Ace is 1st division captain

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great Chapter. Really wonder what Luffy and Buggy can do now to hopefully change events into their favor. Probably not in their favor but just enough to get Ace out of there. I'm glad to see some NW pirates flexing their powers against the PX's and not continue to be the disappointment that they were. I'm wondering why Marco changed back from his Phoenix form. He can regenerate like a logia but I guess he has to be fully aware of the incoming damage unlike a logia. Dadan is still a mysterious character :eek:

this chapter was amazing because of luffy's resolve
apparently no chapter next week T_T
Oh man :(