0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
awesome chapter ...WB is the man...i <3<3<3 WB

in next chapter there will be epic fight between WB and the marines

i liked when WB said "call me demon,call me a monster...but i can't be the strongest forever"

what i think he is planing to die in this war and give his title to Ace..

..unfortunately next week they r talking break ...so no one piece manga next week:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea, I dont like him taking a break either, but! He repays us with giving us a new chapter of worlds best manga! If bleach took breaks like that, i'd stop reading it, but one piece... thats something totally different.

I kinda started to like how badass WB was, but i guess he's starting to get old.

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a sec, I reaaally thought WB had sold them out... I was shocked, until the end of the chapter. Nice chapter, but they should've shown a bit of Luffy 2.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a sec, I reaaally thought WB had sold them out... I was shocked, until the end of the chapter. Nice chapter, but they should've shown a bit of Luffy 2.
Yeah, I thought exactly the same xd

Wanna go there and take off my gloves and slap Sengoku for using such low level tactics
Well that's their image of "absolute justice" -_-

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wanna go there and take off my gloves and slap Sengoku for using such low level tactics
I like Sengoku even more now. It was dirty tactics but he is the strategist after all. I hope he and WB due get to duke it out. Also hope that Garp gets in on the action and really show where his strength is at. WB was pretty epic this chapter.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sengoku really deserved his title of " Strategist Sengoku The Buddha" :p
A nice, if dirty, strategy.
But now...
Ol' Man Whitebeard is comin' to kick some marine arse ! Yeehaw ! xd

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol Buggy is frozen now :p Aokiji owned him, i wonder if the ice breaks, buggys ability kicks in and saves him.
But before the ice breaks, he's gonna get some severe frostbite :p

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Forgot about Buggy being frozen. He just wants to be famous is all :)

Croc being outraged was pretty hilarious. I enjoy seeing characters who show little emotion suddenly go mad. Kinda reminds me of Itachi's speech when he wanted Sasuke's eye and ends up making the craziest expression.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Forgot about Buggy being frozen. He just wants to be famous is all :)

Croc being outraged was pretty hilarious. I enjoy seeing characters who show little emotion suddenly go mad. Kinda reminds me of Itachi's speech when he wanted Sasuke's eye and ends up making the craziest expression.
You mean like when luffy becomes sad, than really angry, knocking every soul in 5 square kilometers unconscious

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sengoku you son of a b**** and akainu aswell u coward

WB will probably die but he'll take as many mother effin marines with him not to mention saving ace and his allies

i wonder if WB will say something to luffy?
or if he'll ask marco to still look out for him yknow

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I must admit, it was a good strategy, but that was below the belt... but it's good to build up the character.

It was also good for the storyline.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if WB focus in releasing Ace that would be very good strategy point :Aokiji gona melt with some Shichibukai who acedently will get in the way :D