Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O Do you think white-beard will be ok?
of he will be ok..........he is white beard, the strongest man in the world,beside he hasn't done any thing big until know in the war..he has alot of things to do ...that sword stap is just scratch for him...

Black Reaper

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of he will be ok..........he is white beard, the strongest man in the world,beside he hasn't done any thing big until know in the war..he has alot of things to do ...that sword stap is just scratch for him...
you could say that, but i rekon it might be the death of him, i mean the sword itself is big and it gone straight through his chest. Bad place to be stabbed U_U.

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you could say that, but i rekon it might be the death of him, i mean the sword itself is big and it gone straight through his chest. Bad place to be stabbed U_U.
you r right ...it is a crictical place...it will hurt of course
but the sword is still small comparing with his size and considering his strength ...

btw when did u finished one piece?

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Whitebeard will be taking out some high ranking marines now since he appears to critically wounded. If an Admiral is going to fall now then it's most likely Kizaru. Before this arc started I really believed that Ace was going to die just to make OP seem more 'serious' if you know what I mean, but now I'm just not feeling it. I expect Whitebeard to begin his personal assault next chapter. About time.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
IDK, the whole world will b in shock if WB dies... WB pirates would go ballistic.

Nice chapter though.
The WB pirates aren't exactly in great shape with 20+ PX's just ripping the rear end of WB pirates right now. With the Marine's mainforce in front of them that are yet to get seriously, they definitely look likely to fall here as WB getting punctured will put more doubt into their minds now.

I think it's either a case of two extremes here, either the WG win and are then able to push a much larger presence in the New World, showing every pirate out there that even the strongest one was able to be beaten and continue ruling with an even greater iron fist, or the WB main force are weakened enough that pirates everywhere see this opportunity to retaliate against the remaining marines, putting the entire world into more chaos and rampage. Revolutionaries still have a part to play so WB's chance of winning were slim to begin with.