Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No One Piece next week though....:(
Oda seems to be taking a break, but he'll be back the following week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't like this chapter, they only focused on Kuma and Ivankov ~_~
Though I'm curious why Kuma let himself build into a cyborg, because apparantly he knew what would happen.

I'm dying to see Hawkeye vs Luffy O_O

Last edited:

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Didn't like this chapter, they only focused on Kuma and Ivankov ~_~
Though I'm curious why Kuma let himself build into a cyborg, because apparantly he knew what would happen.

I'm dying to see Hawkeye vs Luffy O_O
i hope they fight ..but i don't think oda will allow this type of fight, cuz mihawk sword user and luffy uses his body in battles ...so i think some good sword man will appear and will fight with him...unfortunatly there is no sword better than mihawk so maybe a strong man like marco will interfere ....this what i think

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy is gonna beat evryone ass until they all die then Whitebeard will get his ass beat and die. And Luffy and Ace will someone live and Hancock will also die. :cool:

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe it's the translation but Ivankov says to Kuma "If you ever forget your fear of me". Could it mean that Ivankov perhaps trained Kuma at one point kinda like Garp to Luffy/Ace or was he just boasting that people who had met him should remember his power. But I liked that confrontation. I really enjoyed Ivankov's despair at trying to figure out what had happened to his comrade.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No kidding. It was just a flat out, full blown wink attack. It's amazing that Ivankov can take Kuma like this considering how strong he is but Ivankov is a high ranking officer of the Revolutionary army afterall. What I think is even more incredible is that Chief Warden Magellan would have been a beast in this war should the Marines have called him up. We saw him dominate against the likes of Luffy, Jinbei, Ivankov, Crocodible and Inazuma and they're holding up well in the war except the latter. He would've been loyal to the fight and wouldn't betray them but the only problem I guess is that he probably would've poisoned marines in the crossfire as well.