Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ cal: .. The anime is very close to manga .. and i would like stretched scenes rather than fillers ..

Lmao @ buggy's actin' .. Level 1 and 2 is filled with fools ..
I never said that they weren't close to each other and neither did I said I mind it. I find it hilarious xd In the manga there's only one pannel or so for the scen at the door filled with poision. Now they extend it with Buggy breaking both the peeing and cussing-record xd

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do feel kinda bad for Hannyabal and magellam and all those marines, they are the good guys who want to protect their families against the most horrible pirates. Luffy is not much better then the rest, they took down enies lobby now the prison. He isn't doing the world a big favor and is just expanding the playground of the pirates. Of course he took down some notorious pirates. But all this isn't doing Luffy's repution very much good.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do feel kinda bad for Hannyabal and magellam and all those marines, they are the good guys who want to protect their families against the most horrible pirates. Luffy is not much better then the rest, they took down enies lobby now the prison. He isn't doing the world a big favor and is just expanding the playground of the pirates. Of course he took down some notorious pirates. But all this isn't doing Luffy's repution very much good.
Same could be said of the marines =/ CP 9, Akainu and some of the VA aren't your average "good guys".