Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like one piece

those who like it here
:

ルフィが女達にチヤホヤされ逃げるようにニョン婆のとこへ行く。
Running away from the women who are fawning over him, Luffy goes to Granny Nyon's place.

ニョンがルフィにエース公開処刑のことを教える。ルフィはシャボンティに戻るつもりだったがエ ースを助けに 行くことに決める。
Nyon tells Luffy about Ace's public execution. Luffy had intended to go back to Sabaody, but instead decides to head to Impel Down to save Ace.

エースが公開処刑されるのはあと6日で今はインペルダウンにいる。しかし九蛇からインペルダウ ンは普通の船 で1週間(6日だったかも)ぐらいかかるらしい?
Ace is going to be executed in six days, and is currently at Impel Down. But it usually takes the Kuja ships a week (maybe six days) to get there...

しかし海軍の船だと4日で着く。理由はエニエスと海軍本部とインペルダウンの間に三角形の海流 があり、正義 の門が開くとその海流に乗って他の2ヵ所に早く着くというもの。
But the Marines' ships can get there in four. The reason is that there's an ocean current in the triangle of Enies, Marine HQ and Impel Down. Riding that current from when the Gates of Justice are opened, it cuts two days off of the journey (I'm paraphrasing, but more or less what it says.)

海軍から召集されていたハンコックに一緒に海軍の船に乗せてもらおうとルフィはニョンと一緒に ハンコックに 頼みに行く。
Since Hancock has been summoned by the Marines, Nyon and Luffy go to ask her to take them along on the Marine's ship.

しかしその時ちょうどハンコックが病に倒れたと聞かされる。ニョンが病状を調べるとその病は先 代の女王も同 じ病気で死んだらしい?
But at that moment, they hear that Hancock has just fainted from illness. Checking her condition, Nyon says that this looks like the same illness that the previous Empress died from...

それでもルフィは頼む。誰もが無理だと思っているとハンコックあっさり了承。理由はルフィに惚 れたから。恋 の病だとさ。
Even so, Luffy asks her. Everyone thinks it's pointless, but Hancock agrees right away. The reason is that she's fallen in love with Luffy. It's Love Sickness.

最後にニョンが恋のハリケーン!みたいなこと言って今週終わり。みんなガッカリするだろうなぁ ?
Finally, the week's chapter ends with Nyon says something like "Love Hurricane!" I guess everyone's disappointed...

spoilerpics are @ diss site
: