One moment that made this episode go to 10/10 instantly.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yup recently too during the parent teacher interview
You must be registered for see images

Wasn't Orochimaru unable to leave his cave? Which was why Yamato was keeping an eye on him?

and...

He didn't let him finish :lmao:
Pretty dumb Mitsuki DB don't even have him knowing lightning style. Only wind and i think water.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wasn't Orochimaru unable to leave his cave? Which was why Yamato was keeping an eye on him?

Pretty dumb Mitsuki DB don't even have him knowing lightning style. Only wind and i think water.
It just needs to get updated. Naruto's rasengan wasn't in the db the moment he performed it And now with Mitsuki it's the same we just have to wait for a new db. and Oro was needed for the parent teacher conference. that's why he went there yamato was shown behind him too

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when do u think this graduation arc will end?
> Next Episode - Possible conclusion on Sarada/Sumire v. Konohamaru + Team Ino-Shika-Cho/Other randoms vs. Anko.

Mitsuki already defeated Shino, so he should be going to Boruto's aid soon. Then everyone will meet up.

The episode after that will probably be the conclusion of the examination. Then ANOTHER episode for reflection and/or actual graduation with headbands.

We're looking at 4 episodes max, possibly 3 if they wanna finish this early. No more than that IMO.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
> Next Episode - Possible conclusion on Sarada/Sumire v. Konohamaru + Team Ino-Shika-Cho/Other randoms vs. Anko.

Mitsuki already defeated Shino, so he should be going to Boruto's aid soon. Then everyone will meet up.

The episode after that will probably be the conclusion of the examination. Then ANOTHER episode for reflection and/or actual graduation with headbands.

We're looking at 4 episodes max, possibly 3 if they wanna finish this early. No more than that IMO.
They had better give us Mitsuki one-shot right after that or I gonna to all out on Japan and nuke their shit for the second time in history.

Guardian of the Rain

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sorry, but ever since that episode when Mitsuki was completely ok with killing a possessed Shino, I don't like him anymore.

I get that Mitsuki just isn't very emotional and sentimental, but damn, he was willing to kill Shino as unapologetically as he'd kill a bug (no pun intended). Even Boruto and Shikadai were looking at Mitsuki like "This mofo has issues"

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I See. Next episode titles should be out by now.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sorry, but ever since that episode when Mitsuki was completely ok with killing a possessed Shino, I don't like him anymore.

I get that Mitsuki just isn't very emotional and sentimental, but damn, he was willing to kill Shino as unapologetically as he'd kill a bug (no pun intended). Even Boruto and Shikadai were looking at Mitsuki like "This mofo has issues"
How do you expect someone to value life when he himself is nature's Bastard?

He can't sympathize or feel empathy like most people do because he's a clone. :kk:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It just needs to get updated. Naruto's rasengan wasn't in the db the moment he performed it And now with Mitsuki it's the same we just have to wait for a new db. and Oro was needed for the parent teacher conference. that's why he went there yamato was shown behind him too
Boruto showed moves his DB have and some he haven't even shown yet. .Mitsuki only used 1 ability his DB have.

Guardian of the Rain

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How do you expect someone to value life when he himself is nature's Bastard?

He can't sympathize or feel empathy like most people do because he's a clone. :kk:
Mitsuki does have emotions, so he is capable of feeling sympathy and empathy. He's kinda like how Sai used to be.

That's such a lousy excuse. You must be someone who sympathizes with real-life evildoers just because they have a dark past. Like "Awwwww. Jeffrey Dahmer killed, mutilated, and ate more than a dozen men because his parents argued a lot and got a divorce when he was young."

Not to imply that Mitsuki is evil and could become a serial killer, but his willingness to kill Shino like he's absolutely nothing was bogus.

You're making me out to be a Mitsuki hater. "Hate" is a strong word. I only dislike him lol

Edit: I don’t deny that he’s a beast though

Last edited: