Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alright alright; let's start with the basics. What's the difference between Kaito Taijutsu and Regular Strong Fist Taijutsu? Do you know the history behind it? Tell me what you know and we'll go from there.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly I just thought it was elemental chakra infused Tai. I don't know the history behind it. It's still strong fist style though right, like external damage only?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Well you’re pretty much right though not the entire list is elemental taijutsu. Kaito Taijutsu was a concept created by a former moderator named Zenryoku, which introduced the sites own unique brand/teachings of Taijutsu to others. It was the answer to a previously long-lost concept known as Narutobase Kenjutsu, which eventually came back as Dokkodo. So, all in all – Kaito Taijutsu are simply techniques that are unique to our RP, some of them stemming and based on other martial arts in real life. Anyways; I wont bore you with any more of this lecture, let’s get right into things.

Toppyoushimonai Okane ) - Crazy Monkey
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: Crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. It is an aerial attack where the user jumps to head height and double kicks the target in the chest with enough strength to break bones, reminiscent of a monkey.

( Akurobachikku Sanjuu Rakka Ashige ) - Acrobatic Triple Drop Kick
Description: The user jumps into the air and performs a front flip, kicking the target three times during the maneuver. Each successive kick is lower than its predecessor, but equally powerful.

( Kyuuki Ashige ) - Crane Kick
Description: The user positions themselves in the crane stance, lifting one knee to its maximum height while holding both arms parallel to the ground. In this stance the user is able to deliver powerful kicks with their raised leg.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cool cool

First is simple, you jump up and kick either with both feet at same time or one after the other in quick succession like a fast monkey.

Second one seems kinda crazy. You flip and I'm guessing on the way down you kick once, twice, and thrice all before you completely finish flipping?

Third is like Daniel Larusso tfrom Karate Kid in his illegal tournament move against Johnny Lawrence

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
NGL, the description of the second one is so annoying to try and figure out. Just use the regular Taijutsu drop kick technique lmao, but anyways I assume so when it comes to your interpretation of that shit. Anyways, moving onto the next set.

( Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu ) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash
Description: The user pounces on the target, forming tiger claws with their hands and clasping them by the neck or shoulder region. Using great strength the user then pulls the target towards them while simultaneously delivering a devastating knee strike.

( Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo ) - Elbow and Knee Combo
Description: The user jumps towards the target, raising both arms up while baring their elbows down towards the opponent’s head. At the same time they bring their knees up towards the target’s jaw, resulting in a pincer-like strike.

( Tetsu Kashira ) - Iron Head
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user will concentrate earth chakra into a layer around their head, which enhances their durability and gives them an iron-like head, then they head-butt their target causing major damage. This technique is, alternatively, capable of breaking though C-rank earth techniques.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Grab my hands on their shoulder neck area, dig my fingers in and pull down while striking with knee

elbows and knees connect at the target’s head. Squish

Buso: Koka, and then Gomu Gomu no KANE!!! (time: 1:01)

You must be registered for see medias

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Lmao with the luffy one. And now the last two for C Ranks:

( Fuujinken ) - Wind God Fist
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user focuses wind chakra into their feet and then, crouching and dashing at the target with great speed, the user coats their arm in wind chakra. Utilizing this to enhance their attack the user then thrusts upwards into the stomach of the target, releasing the accumulated wind to send them flying upwards several feet.

( Shouryuken ) - Rising Uppercut
Description: This attack is a jumping uppercut in which the user utilizes a spin to increase the reach and speed of their jump. This attack is an excellent anti-air move capable of sending a target flying several feet.