On this chapter of Naruto !

Leinad Sotam

Member
447 posts 48 reactions
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So on chapter 687, Uchiha Obito actually died, now I'm gonna come out and say that I cried a bit just because of this panel...

You must be registered for see images

In my opinion I think Obito death was very well perpetrated with not too many flashbacks and with the right amount of cheesiness. But that last part tho...

This page, I felt that it left something opened like Rin has been watching Obito all this time?? That's is strange.

You must be registered for see images


NOTE: With Obito´s death this marks the finale of Minamoto theory of Tobi being Madara witch is inside Obito (that's
confusing..) so I guess the Tobidara theory was debunked, well that sucks it would a been a great plot twist.

Then all of the sudden Naruto...


Just f*cking cut Kaguya´s arm of like a hot knife cutting through butter...

You must be registered for see images

Well that´s it.
Please, leave your thoughts on Obito's death and Naruto cutting Kaguya´s arm of...



Thank You For Reading ! ​
 

Solog0d

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,716 posts 217 reactions
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
2,716
Reaction score
217
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
JUst to let you know
she couldn't even scratch PErfect susano
You must be registered for see images
 

SUPERDEADLYKING

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
534 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
534
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
r.ip Obito uchiha and i think kaguya will just get a new arm since Maddy (madara) also got new legs after they were ''cut off''
 

BooImFat

Member
36 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
36
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
JUst to let you know
she couldn't even scratch PErfect susano
You must be registered for see images

ummm she already destroyed it once completely.....
 

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,901 posts 1,201 reactions
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
8,901
Reaction score
1,201
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Obito death is really sad but afterall kishi done it nicely..He died like a hero ..


Naruto is the best..No one can defeat him U_U
 

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,901 posts 1,201 reactions
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
8,901
Reaction score
1,201
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
JUst to let you know
she couldn't even scratch PErfect susano
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images



GRow up kid..Sasuke is the one who even didnt able to touch her...Get a life kid

You must be registered for see images
 

Leinad Sotam

Member
447 posts 48 reactions
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
JUst to let you know
she couldn't even scratch PErfect susano
You must be registered for see images

Yeah and I know that Sasuke missed his chidori I was gonna post it but I thought not to, because a I didn't want to start a bash/hate/ war thread..
You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:
Top