omg, kishi u have done it again. 618

chOn33z

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter has surprised me beyond belief. Who would have thought they would bring back all the past kage. I was expecting sasukes parents or some crap but instead I get about 4 of my favorite characters. Even my total fav, minato. I wonder where he comes into play. I hope he doesn't have to fight naruto or anyone cause they'll die but I have a feeling sasuke wouldn't take it that far I think he just wants info so he can make up his diamned mind about wat he's doin. Orochimaru on the other hand, not too sure. He seems trust worthy and helpfull right now but through out shippuden sasuke has said the only reason he could kill oro was cause he had no arms..... but now he's got them back, and 4 of the strongest people ever under his control. Wow, just friggen wow

Reactions: Kαmi

SonicBoom

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some people predicted it, so congrats to them. This chapter opens up the possibility of seeing just how powerful the Hokages really are. :)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i knew there was a way to undo the RPS. im such a badass. but i wonder what will happen to the other half of kurama'a chakra? also madrara has been saying for sometime only hashi can beat him, i wonder. this also means oro is contracted with the shinigami so he can prefrom the RPS now, very interesting.

Last edited:

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru still wants sasukes body and I'm sure he won't go out with a fight though
Well even Pedochimaru knows that if Madara and co. isnt stopped he will have Sasuke's body in his dreams (pun intended) . . . . So i think he will lie low until that problem is solved.