Omg, I just realised... Mito Uzumaki...

Niwdog

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She must have been ANCIENT when she died. For some reason, it only just occurred me: In the latest chapter, Hashirama is a child; he has yet to have kids let alone a grandchild, which is going to take a while, since he has to meet Mito Uzumaki first, then have kids with her, who will then have Tsunade and Nawaki. That got me thinking are we going to see how he meets Mito and marries her? Is this combination of persons going to be highly caused by the division of clans, which will only let the Senju be able to marry from clans of allies, hence making it more determined that he marry an Uzumaki? Then it got me thinking, Tsunade is 50-55ish. Kushina must have become the Kyuubi's host some 25 years before? When Tsunade was born, Mito and Hashirama would have to be of a considerable age since they were GRANDparents.

Now my question is, how old exactly were they, and how old would Mito have been when she died? Surprisingly old, thanks to Uzumaki life-force? or normally old, like the average age we'd expect an elderly person to die at? I guess it's also got to be asked when Kushina became the Kyuubi's host.

Also, can it be determined whether Hashirama was quite old when he became Tsunade's grandfather? I know he doesn't look that old in appearance, but he can't possibly be below the age of 30, since I find it somewhat unfeasible for him to have his first child at the age of 15, then his child to have his child at the age of 15 too... Are we then looking at a very old Hashirama, like about 50 years old, who looks that young for his age??

Last edited:

Nero Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if we look at Jiraiya, he was over 50 when he died but even with his naturally white hair he didn't look to be an old man.. so even if the first Hokage died at 50 with his amazing DNA he'd still look very young

RockLee X Zabuza

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
has anybody stopped and thought damn I wonder where Tsunade gets her age apearence jutsu from....Duh maybe Hasshi used it thats why he looked young in every showing of him with that being said mito maybe was old as **** when she died just dont use Hashi as a time table for her looks

Silverforsakenhamster

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
has anybody stopped and thought damn I wonder where Tsunade gets her age apearence jutsu from....Duh maybe Hasshi used it thats why he looked young in every showing of him with that being said mito maybe was old as **** when she died just dont use Hashi as a time table for her looks
nah it might be because of Mito. you just don't know how powerful the book of ramen is.