Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arrives in a poof of smoke.
"*lights cigar* Hello future smoke user. Tell me all you know of smoke ninjutsu."
p.s I think you used the wrong tag for the jutsu.

Last edited:

kashiro

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
1,018💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know much but ill try.
Smoke release is a special type of ninjutsu invented
by Katsu Tsubasa that allows the user to use an already existing smoke to control the smoke,
the smoke is very poisonous to a target that inhales it.
I think you will like it.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty sure you got Katsu Tsubasa off a fanon wiki but never heard of him. Kigiri was shown using it.
Smoke is not the most powerful technique but it is pretty useful. To use smoke you have to ready for the commitment of using strategy and the mind over brute force. This is not an ability you can simply use to trade blows with and that is part of the reason it sparked my interest along with the fact that many people did not use it. While it is possible smoke nin users rarily use smoke from fire too attack, but again it is possible. Smoke users are also subject to their own attacks as it blinds vision for both user and enemy, and also will effect your breathing if you're caught in it. It is especially weak to water and wind. Earth, Lightning, and fire can pass through it. It is very intangible and that can work to your advantage. You got it right In the fact smoke is not created like an element.

Here are a few ways we produce smoke.

Smoke bombs-This is the least ideal method. You will have to physically throw these at the enemy and it is limited on how much you can throw at a single time so it is not really practical in a fight. Yep, carry some smoke bombs and control the smoke created from them after they are thrown. You will also have to channel your chakra into the smoke bombs before they are launched so you can take control of the smoke after it is released. There are better methods but you will learn that soon.

Gas Mask-This will protect you from inhaling your own smoke ninjutsu and it also has mechanisms for you to produce smoke. This wil allow you to move around normally in the environment you create using smoke ninjutsu. In my opinion this is a must have if you plan on using it to its maximum potential. They actually have mechanisms for you to use create smoke out of them but there is still a better way. I would still make sure to include this in your bio, as it is a good thing to have as a smoke user.

Wrist Launchers-So this is the best way to create smoke. You will be able to fire smoke bombs directly at the enemy, and you it would not take as much time as throwing them physically. You will also be able to create smoke from the wrist launcher directly. As with smoke bombs you channel your chakra to activate the mechanism and also channel them into the source of the smoke to create or control it after it is thrown.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay now for the jutsus. THrow about 10 smoke bombs and allow the smoke to spread before channeling your chakra into it. ONce it does use your chakra to form a perfect image of yourself created out of smoke. It is extremely vunerable and can use all smoke ninjutsu that you can use. One thing good about it is that its true ability is that it explodes into a cloud of smoke once it is hit which acts as a diversion and blinds your opponent. Go on do it. Once you create it throw a kunai at it and cause it to explode into a cloud of smoke. I believe you have the template.

(Kemuri Bunshin no Jutsu) – Smoke Clone technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user makes a clone made out of smoke. When it is hit, it turns into a smoke similar to the smokescreen the user creates. The smoke clone is mostly used as a diversion tactic like other clone techniques.
Note: can only use smoke related jutsu.
Note: can only be used by Kigiri or Smoke users.

kashiro

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
1,018💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perform: I start by focusing on my
chakra system and chakra flow, I then turn my raw
chakra into smoke chakra by making my chakra
volatile. I release the chakra from my body and
channel it into ten smoke bombs which I throw to hit
the ground thereby releasing smoke with my chakra
in it. I then use my chakra in the smoke to control the
smoke to form a clone made with smoke that can
disperse to form a smoke screen once destroyed by
the target.
Uses:
- The jutsu turns into another jutsu that can totally
block the target's visibility leaving a blind spot for the
user to attack the target.
- The clone can aid in battle because the clone can
perform smoke jutsus.
Counters: The jutsu can be countered by shooting a
gust of wind at the clone to blow away and destroy
the clone.
Combinations: I would simply launch the clone to go
to target while i attack the target from the blind spot
due to the fact that the clone will distract the target.
Jutsu Rating: 7/10 because the clone can really
render an helping hand for me during a battle but can
be easily destroyed or blown away.