Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here peform these three. Ask questions as needed. The first one can only be used If you have a cigar or something.

(Shiga-ya) – Cigar Arrow
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user smoking on a cigar will channel his chakra into the smoke and cigar and manipulate the smoke created from the cigar. Using the chakra to move the smoke created from the cigar rather than spitting it out physically. When the enemy is in range the user will shoot out four thin senbon like shapes of smoke at the enemies’ eyes causing them to go temporarily blind as the smoke will cause some minor burning, irritation, as will anything entering one’s eyes will. The senbons being shot at a short distance and coupled with their extremely light weight causing them to travel at great speeds makes it difficult to react to.

Can only be taught by Omega
Only usable by Smoke Users
Must have Cigar/Pipe in bio
Usable 4 times

.(Kuro Doragon Tama)-Dark Dragon Sphere
Type: Attack
Range:mid-long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: The user of this jutsu will create two Dragons of smoke to approach the enemy from the side and then they will collide wrapping around the enemy in a spiraling motion forming a spinning sphere of smoke with a 5 meter radius. The smoke moves rapidly in its spherical form to bind the enemy's movements and eventually suffocate them, but to add to the power of this smoke ninjutsu the user will have manipulated explosive tags to travel within the smoke hidden from plain sight as they detonate destroying everything within the smoke sphere in an explosion.

Must be taught by Omega
Can only be used once
No S rank smoke ninjutsu next turn
Only usable by smoke users

(Kuro Kumo Genie) – Dark Cloud Genie
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-long
Chakra Cost:30 (-20 per turn)
Damage Points:60
Description: Manipulating a large amount of smoke the user will create a giant humanoid King from their wrist launcher much like the smoke dragon techniques. The intangibility of smoke allows the Dark Cloud Genie to attack forming up to four arms reaching long range out of its body comprised of smoke. The Dark Cloud Genie using his limbs and body can easily act as a smoke screen or suffocate the enemy. This jutsu works well against close combat taijutsu/kenjutsu fighters because its gaseous state is barely effected by attacks meant to deal physical damage much like the smoke dragon jutsu.

Can only be taught by Omega
Only usable by Smoke Users
Usable 3 times
Lasts on the field for 3 turns

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seeing the demonstration of the first jutsu, I quickly channel my raw chakra into the cigar I am smoking, to control the smokes of the cigar to form four senbon-shaped bodies of smoke that I shoot at the targets eyeballs making the target go temporarily go blind due to the effect of the smoke of the cigar in their eyes.
-
Seeing the demonstration of the second jutsu, I throw down several smoke bombs and send my raw chakra into it to produce two smoke dragons which I hide explosive tags inside and send it towards the target with the explosive tags flowing within it. As the two dragons got beside the target, they clash into the target, forming a spinning sphere of smoke around the target to trap, restrict the target's movement and suffocate the target while the explosive tags detonate in the spinning sphere thereby causing everything in the sphere to explode and burn into ashes.
-
Seeing the third demonstration, I quickly channel my raw chakra into my wrist launcher and use it to launch a body of smoke which I shape manipulate into a giant humanoid king with four arms purely made of smoke making it intangible and resistance to physical attacks. The Genie utilizes his limbs and body to form a smoke screen that suffocates the target.