Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Freakin Dab. xD , now I really do believe you had wins training but you know how it goes. Initial part will go by fairly easy so b4 the training actually starts, could you tell me what you know about wind as well as your goals in this RP.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Freakin Dab. xD , now I really do believe you had wins training but you know how it goes. Initial part will go by fairly easy so b4 the training actually starts, could you tell me what you know about wind as well as your goals in this RP.
Yeah, no doubt fam. Lol the dab is too finesse. You want to do this training RP style, or nah?

Wind

Wind is one of the five basic elements within the Narutoverse, allowing users shinobi to create a plethora of things ranging, but not limited to: weapons, slicing techniques, piercing techniques, crushing techniques, flying etc. Wind is truly one of the most magnificent elemental natures within the Naruto world.

Not only, is the wind nature an insanely unique, and powerful force of nature, it is by far the most versatile of the five, next to water, and earth.

Like all things, Wind has both its strengths, and weaknesses. Though, it's weakness is one of the less versatile elements (Fire), allowing for excellent recovery in battle if put up against a fire technique. On the other hand, wind is superior to the lightning element, being an insulator, the lightning jutsu would vanish, fading from existence (though rank, and chakra distribution completely depend here).

Wind is the byproduct of some of the strongest Kekkei Genkai within the Naruto world as well: Jinton Release, Ice Release, Scorch Release.

Along with being wielded masterfully by multiple insanely powerful shinobi: Gaara, Naruto, Danzo, Temari, Baki etc.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, no doubt fam. Lol the dab is too finesse. You want to do this training RP style, or nah?

Wind

Wind is one of the five basic elements within the Narutoverse, allowing users shinobi to create a plethora of things ranging, but not limited to: weapons, slicing techniques, piercing techniques, crushing techniques, flying etc. Wind is truly one of the most magnificent elemental natures within the Naruto world.

Not only, is the wind nature an insanely unique, and powerful force of nature, it is by far the most versatile of the five, next to water, and earth.

Like all things, Wind has both its strengths, and weaknesses. Though, it's weakness is one of the less versatile elements (Fire), allowing for excellent recovery in battle if put up against a fire technique. On the other hand, wind is superior to the lightning element, being an insulator, the lightning jutsu would vanish, fading from existence (though rank, and chakra distribution completely depend here).

Wind is the byproduct of some of the strongest Kekkei Genkai within the Naruto world as well: Jinton Release, Ice Release, Scorch Release.

Along with being wielded masterfully by multiple insanely powerful shinobi: Gaara, Naruto, Danzo, Temari, Baki etc.
(Dab is life)..Not bad...but I'm a Katon master....why you gotta do us like that? ;_;
Anyways, good job. xD

And go ahead and do it RP style. I was going to wait till we started but its fine.

O mega Central- Fuuton

WIND|FUUTON

The wind element is indeed a very versatile element and can be extremely useful. It can be used in conjunction with water, fire, and even earth. (Some have found ways to incorporate it with Raiton techs) I've always felt it was a well balanced element in the sense that it can be used for defense, offense, and supplementary use without being so drawn to one kind of style. (Ex. Fire is primarily an offensive element.) Some even use wind to fly which can be extremely useful in the right hands. As far as elemental interactions are concerned, while wind does fuel the fire if they collide going in opposite directions, the fire will also be weakened. Now think about some of the elements in the NW. Some techniques require that you use a medium; however, with wind your, medium will always be present as air is always around you and even in you for that matter. You won't have to worry about using a particular source for wind style techniques very much. It is a nice thing to master in the RP especially for new comers. Gives ya some balance.

Strengths and Weaknesses:

Wind insulates lightning and gets overtaken by fire. Basics is where it all starts no matter how cliché it sounds. Wind is weak to Ice, Dark's absorption and release ability, Blast, and Dust. Wind is strong to Sound, Steam, Rain, and Storm. You can also easily combine many wind techniques with fire to create destructive fire attacks. You can combine this with water to add to its destructive force, or you can add to the damage or force an earth attack brings by again adding wind. Pretty useful if you ask me.

KG:
Wind makes up Dust, Scorch, Ice, Swift, and Sound....that's pretty good. xD

THATS NICE AND ALL BUT WHAT CAN IT DO?

As I've said before you can fly, help maneauver your body while in midair, control objects like kunai and shuriken, it can cut real deep as if it was a steel knife, blow large objects away, push away annoying mists/clouds. With the right knowledge and mind it can pretty much do what you want it to do.^^

CONCLUSION
This my friend is the ever changing wind element and you are going to have to focus like a grandma knitting a sweater for her grandchildren before Christmas if you want to master it without any casualties....Now if you will just sign this form stating I am not liable for any injuries or damage we can begin. I rented a cruise ship/boat...whatever, it was some luxury floating thing they have in this world and I got it for us. xD. We can walk there as we discuss the element I am training you in. Gotta say I like your goal...make sure to take me with you. ^^

Any questions before we continue??

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Dab is life)..Not bad...but I'm a Katon master....why you gotta do us like that? ;_;
Anyways, good job. xD

And go ahead and do it RP style. I was going to wait till we started but its fine.

O mega Central- Fuuton

WIND|FUUTON

The wind element is indeed a very versatile element and can be extremely useful. It can be used in conjunction with water, fire, and even earth. (Some have found ways to incorporate it with Raiton techs) I've always felt it was a well balanced element in the sense that it can be used for defense, offense, and supplementary use without being so drawn to one kind of style. (Ex. Fire is primarily an offensive element.) Some even use wind to fly which can be extremely useful in the right hands. As far as elemental interactions are concerned, while wind does fuel the fire if they collide going in opposite directions, the fire will also be weakened. Now think about some of the elements in the NW. Some techniques require that you use a medium; however, with wind your, medium will always be present as air is always around you and even in you for that matter. You won't have to worry about using a particular source for wind style techniques very much. It is a nice thing to master in the RP especially for new comers. Gives ya some balance.

Strengths and Weaknesses:

Wind insulates lightning and gets overtaken by fire. Basics is where it all starts no matter how cliché it sounds. Wind is weak to Ice, Dark's absorption and release ability, Blast, and Dust. Wind is strong to Sound, Steam, Rain, and Storm. You can also easily combine many wind techniques with fire to create destructive fire attacks. You can combine this with water to add to its destructive force, or you can add to the damage or force an earth attack brings by again adding wind. Pretty useful if you ask me.

KG:
Wind makes up Dust, Scorch, Ice, Swift, and Sound....that's pretty good. xD

THATS NICE AND ALL BUT WHAT CAN IT DO?

As I've said before you can fly, help maneauver your body while in midair, control objects like kunai and shuriken, it can cut real deep as if it was a steel knife, blow large objects away, push away annoying mists/clouds. With the right knowledge and mind it can pretty much do what you want it to do.^^

CONCLUSION
This my friend is the ever changing wind element and you are going to have to focus like a grandma knitting a sweater for her grandchildren before Christmas if you want to master it without any casualties....Now if you will just sign this form stating I am not liable for any injuries or damage we can begin. I rented a cruise ship/boat...whatever, it was some luxury floating thing they have in this world and I got it for us. xD. We can walk there as we discuss the element I am training you in. Gotta say I like your goal...make sure to take me with you. ^^

Any questions before we continue??

Dab is hella life fam. Lol no shade, my very first element was deadass Fire, and I loved mastering it. No questions, I'm ready to continue. Let's make this training lit.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dab is hella life fam. Lol no shade, my very first element was deadass Fire, and I loved mastering it. No questions, I'm ready to continue. Let's make this training lit.
Speaking of lit.....

Ragna lights his cigar as he had begun his first wind session as a sensei.. "Okay, it seems like you're here to help me find the Wizard of Oz....OKAY lets go. We're off to see the Wizard the wonderful wizard of...Wait wrong script....*grabs paper* AH okay, okay. This is the correct story for wind training. Before we start I would like you to sign this disclaimer. Voids me of all bad things that can possible happen to you. Once you do that we can begin...If you don't...heh well..."

After the disclaimer is signed Ragna shoves another piece of paper at (your character, it can be you, or one of your bios. LOL). "This is chakra paper. What you think you can just make wind chakra that easy, that's how you tear a muscle. Try to visualize wind, feel wind, be wind. This is a wind wind situation. :Sparks:.. okay that was bad. Anyway do that, but beware. I got that chakra paper from Ninja Dollar so it bugs out sometimes. If you do it correctly the paper should react a certain way, tell me how that works. Please walk this way as you do it. We have a plane...(wait this isn't modern area), we have a boat to catch. U_U

----------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: In this training anything can happen, but it is strictly fictional. Any characters, and places that resemble other things in reality is purely coincidental. Do not take anything (except the actual training itself) seriously. xD

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Speaking of lit.....

Ragna lights his cigar as he had begun his first wind session as a sensei.. "Okay, it seems like you're here to help me find the Wizard of Oz....OKAY lets go. We're off to see the Wizard the wonderful wizard of...Wait wrong script....*grabs paper* AH okay, okay. This is the correct story for wind training. Before we start I would like you to sign this disclaimer. Voids me of all bad things that can possible happen to you. Once you do that we can begin...If you don't...heh well..."

After the disclaimer is signed Ragna shoves another piece of paper at (your character, it can be you, or one of your bios. LOL). "This is chakra paper. What you think you can just make wind chakra that easy, that's how you tear a muscle. Try to visualize wind, feel wind, be wind. This is a wind wind situation. :Sparks:.. okay that was bad. Anyway do that, but beware. I got that chakra paper from Ninja Dollar so it bugs out sometimes. If you do it correctly the paper should react a certain way, tell me how that works. Please walk this way as you do it. We have a plane...(wait this isn't modern area), we have a boat to catch. U_U

----------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: In this training anything can happen, but it is strictly fictional. Any characters, and places that resemble other things in reality is purely coincidental. Do not take anything (except the actual training itself) seriously. xD

Itama Senju

Itama stood, staring at his mentor who was hype as shit, singing some ole bullshiiiit song talking about some gay ass wizard. "Boyyyy if you don't cut the bullshit, before I smack your dumb ass." Itama said, pulling out his pimp hand getting ready to backhand this crackhead.

"Before we start I would like you to sign this disclaimer. Voids me of all bad things that can possible happen to you. Once you do that we can begin...If you don't...heh well.."

Itama snatched up the waiver, signing it with reluctance. "Better not try no suspect shit though fam, I'm mufuckiin' Itama Senju, my whole clan will come for you if you try something gratata ╾━╤デ╦︻." Itama noted, passing back the signing sheet.

"This is chakra paper. What you think you can just make wind chakra that easy, that's how you tear a muscle. Try to visualize wind, feel wind, be wind. This is a wind wind situation. .. okay that was bad. Anyway do that, but beware. I got that chakra paper from Ninja Dollar so it bugs out sometimes. If you do it correctly the paper should react a certain way, tell me how that works. Please walk this way as you do it. We have a plane...(wait this isn't modern area), we have a boat to catch."

Oh shit?! Itama silently pondered. This nig shops at Ninja Dollar too? Squaaaaad.Itama took the chakra paper from his crazy ass mentor, focusing his condensed chakra into the tiny slip of paper. Not a moment had passed, and the small sheet of paper reacted to his chakra, splitting in two pieces.

"Turn upppp."

Last edited:

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Itama Senju

Itama stood, staring at his mentor who was hype as shit, singing some ole bullshiiiit song talking about some gay ass wizard. "Boyyyy if you don't cut the bullshit, before I smack your dumb ass." Itama said, pulling out his pimp hand getting ready to backhand this crackhead.

"Before we start I would like you to sign this disclaimer. Voids me of all bad things that can possible happen to you. Once you do that we can begin...If you don't...heh well.."

Itama snatched up the waiver, signing it with reluctance. "Better not try no suspect shit though fam, I'm mufuckiin' Itama Senju, my whole clan will come for you if you try something gratata ╾━╤デ╦︻." Itama noted, passing back the signing sheet.

"This is chakra paper. What you think you can just make wind chakra that easy, that's how you tear a muscle. Try to visualize wind, feel wind, be wind. This is a wind wind situation. .. okay that was bad. Anyway do that, but beware. I got that chakra paper from Ninja Dollar so it bugs out sometimes. If you do it correctly the paper should react a certain way, tell me how that works. Please walk this way as you do it. We have a plane...(wait this isn't modern area), we have a boat to catch."

Oh shit?! Itama silently pondered. This nig shops at Ninja Dollar too? Squaaaaad.Itama took the chakra paper from his crazy ass mentor, focusing his condensed chakra into the tiny slip of paper. Not a moment had passed, and the small sheet of paper reacted to his chakra, splitting in two pieces.

"Turn upppp."

BEST.....REPLY.....EVER.... xD Had me rolling fam. This will be intersting. LOL

(OMG....is my student a gangster. 0_0) Ragna's eyes grew wide as his student began to speak. "I don't think anything bad is going to happen to you. I think..0_0 *evil smile activated*"

Ragna then smirked as the chakra paper split in reaction to his wind chakra. He seemed reliable enough...Maybe he could help him with that after all. "Cool we're here...and yeahhhh.....I'll be needing that chakra paper back so I can reuse it. *pulls out tape*..I don't get paid much. That also brings me to my next point....Here we are ready to set sail. I saw an ad for this ship...the SS Certain Death....err..Fairy's Dream..yeah. It was a real bargain. Problem is, I don't know how to sail a ship. That's why I have students. :Sparks:"

Ragna suddenly turned around and wore an eye patch and had a parrot on his shoulder. "Here's what you need to do first mate...*hands paper*"

SHIP DUTIES:

Put air into the sails.

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

This is pretty basic, like most simple D rank techniques. You can release this stream from your mouth or one of your limbs. I find the limb use more versatile and helpful. Seems like it could augment taijutsu, and free from very well. So yeah, just channel chakra into one of your limbs, to inhale and channel chakra inside your lungs before releasing it in a blast or stream of wind.
Clean ship debris

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

This layers the area in sand, and dust by blowing a blast of wind. Sure it would make people lose their footing if they are going after you, but you'll suffer the same effects depending on where you run. Notice the damage done.....If your opponent has no plans of getting near to you, he can just blow/blast away the sand preventing it from remaining on the ground or lodging in their eyes. I don't care for this jutsu, but hey you have to learn it. Maybe you'll find it useful.

Once you clean ship, get rid of remaining dust from your last jutsu.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

One of my favorites. I like going into the air, because it is cool. However, I have many jutsu to make sure I can survive once I get up there. (I can actually fly) Many people will try to attack your root to get you in uncomfortable situations, so swamps, spikes, hazards...anything to get you flying in the air. This jutsu won't work for everything but I've used this many times to dodge incoming jutsu when I was in the air. I usually never use this jutsu to create a cloud of dust to rise up and block the opponents view. Wanna know why? Well you can use smoke bomb, or flash bomb to achieve same results without wasting chakra, or a move slot. xD

Reactions: Mellow

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BEST.....REPLY.....EVER.... xD Had me rolling fam. This will be intersting. LOL

(OMG....is my student a gangster. 0_0) Ragna's eyes grew wide as his student began to speak. "I don't think anything bad is going to happen to you. I think..0_0 *evil smile activated*"

Ragna then smirked as the chakra paper split in reaction to his wind chakra. He seemed reliable enough...Maybe he could help him with that after all. "Cool we're here...and yeahhhh.....I'll be needing that chakra paper back so I can reuse it. *pulls out tape*..I don't get paid much. That also brings me to my next point....Here we are ready to set sail. I saw an ad for this ship...the SS Certain Death....err..Fairy's Dream..yeah. It was a real bargain. Problem is, I don't know how to sail a ship. That's why I have students. :Sparks:"

Ragna suddenly turned around and wore an eye patch and had a parrot on his shoulder. "Here's what you need to do first mate...*hands paper*"

SHIP DUTIES:

Put air into the sails.

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

This is pretty basic, like most simple D rank techniques. You can release this stream from your mouth or one of your limbs. I find the limb use more versatile and helpful. Seems like it could augment taijutsu, and free from very well. So yeah, just channel chakra into one of your limbs, to inhale and channel chakra inside your lungs before releasing it in a blast or stream of wind.
Clean ship debris

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

This layers the area in sand, and dust by blowing a blast of wind. Sure it would make people lose their footing if they are going after you, but you'll suffer the same effects depending on where you run. Notice the damage done.....If your opponent has no plans of getting near to you, he can just blow/blast away the sand preventing it from remaining on the ground or lodging in their eyes. I don't care for this jutsu, but hey you have to learn it. Maybe you'll find it useful.

Once you clean ship, get rid of remaining dust from your last jutsu.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

One of my favorites. I like going into the air, because it is cool. However, I have many jutsu to make sure I can survive once I get up there. (I can actually fly) Many people will try to attack your root to get you in uncomfortable situations, so swamps, spikes, hazards...anything to get you flying in the air. This jutsu won't work for everything but I've used this many times to dodge incoming jutsu when I was in the air. I usually never use this jutsu to create a cloud of dust to rise up and block the opponents view. Wanna know why? Well you can use smoke bomb, or flash bomb to achieve same results without wasting chakra, or a move slot. xD
lmaoo, that was the point :bdpf: Ghetto Itama outcheaaaa. :cool:

Itama Senju

Itama cringed at the pure amount of fuckery his mentor had emitted, especially with the evil smile he'd just shot at him.

You must be registered for see images

"I'll be needing that chakra paper back so I can reuse it. *pulls out tape*..I don't get paid much"

The estranged man then pulled out a roll of cheap ass tape he'd recognized from Ninja Dollar from his old home back in the Konoha Projects, giving him the torn chakra paper.

"Re-Use, and recycle.."

That also brings me to my next point....Here we are ready to set sail. I saw an ad for this ship...the SS Certain Death....err..Fairy's Dream..yeah. It was a real bargain. Problem is, I don't know how to sail a ship. That's why I have students.

His sensei then pulled out a ragged ass paper ship, claiming he saw it on some ad. The damn boat had all kind of brown spots, and smelled like rotten ass, that was the moment when Itama realized his mentor was a savage, the worst kind of savage however, a broke savage.

"Here's what you need to do first mate...*hands paper*"

Itama read the instructions, simple enough, though the hand writing smelled funny, and the coloring of the text was a bit.... Off. "Alright.." *cough*

Itama took a second to gather himself from the smell, finishing up on reading the instructions. The first step was the make the sails active with air, easy enough.

Focusing his chakra, Itama began to emit wind from his hands, making sure that the wind wasn't too forceful, but not too passive at the same time causing the sails to rise.

The second step was to clean the debris off the ship, also an easy step. Itama moved his hands in a circular motion in the form of a small dust storm, causing the small scraps of debris to be removed from the ship, flying all around, and landing on the ground.

The third step was to remove the debris previously on the ship away from the vicinity. Blowing out of his mouth, Itama focused on the area around himself, and the ship causing all of the small particles to be pushed away in a form of cloudy dust.

Itama yawned at his mentor, clearly wanting more of a challenge. "Bring on the hard shit you weird bastard."

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lmaoo, that was the point :bdpf: Ghetto Itama outcheaaaa. :cool:

Itama Senju

Itama cringed at the pure amount of fuckery his mentor had emitted, especially with the evil smile he'd just shot at him.

"I'll be needing that chakra paper back so I can reuse it. *pulls out tape*..I don't get paid much"

The estranged man then pulled out a roll of cheap ass tape he'd recognized from Ninja Dollar from his old home back in the Konoha Projects, giving him the torn chakra paper.

"Re-Use, and recycle.."

That also brings me to my next point....Here we are ready to set sail. I saw an ad for this ship...the SS Certain Death....err..Fairy's Dream..yeah. It was a real bargain. Problem is, I don't know how to sail a ship. That's why I have students.

His sensei then pulled out a ragged ass paper ship, claiming he saw it on some ad. The damn boat had all kind of brown spots, and smelled like rotten ass, that was the moment when Itama realized his mentor was a savage, the worst kind of savage however, a broke savage.

"Here's what you need to do first mate...*hands paper*"

Itama read the instructions, simple enough, though the hand writing smelled funny, and the coloring of the text was a bit.... Off. "Alright.." *cough*

Itama took a second to gather himself from the smell, finishing up on reading the instructions. The first step was the make the sails active with air, easy enough.

Focusing his chakra, Itama began to emit wind from his hands, making sure that the wind wasn't too forceful, but not too passive at the same time causing the sails to rise.

The second step was to clean the debris off the ship, also an easy step. Itama moved his hands in a circular motion in the form of a small dust storm, causing the small scraps of debris to be removed from the ship, flying all around, and landing on the ground.

The third step was to remove the debris previously on the ship away from the vicinity. Blowing out of his mouth, Itama focused on the area around himself, and the ship causing all of the small particles to be pushed away in a form of cloudy dust.

Itama yawned at his mentor, clearly wanting more of a challenge. "Bring on the hard shit you weird bastard."
xD
----------
Ragna noticed that his student seemed bored, but that was to be expected whenever one sets sail on the S.S Fairy's Dream He could immediately tell that the student didn't like the bargain boat, but eh....what's he gonna do its not like he can find another sensei....wait whats that? He can? I'll be put out of business???? Damn....I gotta rethink my life....

ANYWAY, Ragna was about to say something when the boat bumped into an ugly turtle and nearly capcized under the weight of its cheapness. This caused a jar of random pickled eggs to topple over and fall towards the gangster nin. Ragna pointed at him and then pointed at the falling eggs. "CARRY THAT OFF THE SHIP! USE THE WIND, USE THE WIND! BE THE WIND!"

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
[FONT=&quot]Rank: D[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Type: Offensive[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Range: Short - Mid[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chakra cost: 10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Damage points: 20[/FONT]
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

The opponent will probably just use a Katon attack, or even their own Fuuton to neutralize the wind carrying the rocks, but the part I like is that the opponent is carried away. That is, if you are able to get this attack to connect. Pretty basic, but hey its D rank. Would be interesting to use fire with this attack to create a powerful Katon attack with pseudo lava rocks in the midst of it. So yeah channel chakra into the air or within your lungs and release it as you form a powerful stream to gather rocks that damage the enemy once it sweeps them away.

At that moment a ugly monkey heard from the ugly turtle that two jerks were running over animals. The ugly monkey began to fling some questionable stuff toward them. Ragna hid behind his student and instructed him to form a wall of spinning wind to repel and destroy the flung substances. 0_0
(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

I never used this thing because of the latter part where tags and items can get activated and hurt you. This jutsu might work on charging enemies, or if the enemy is already in range of the wall, but I rarily go completely on the defensive unless its the best choice of staying alive. This jutsu also carries some risk without being that much rewarding or powerful, so this is like high risk and no reward tbvh. xD There just seems to be many other, better alternatives of countering an enemy rather than using this. It also only protects one side of you. So, channel your fuuton chakra in front of you and create a wall of sharp spinning winds by using chakra manipulation.