Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
<< Previously

Most of the land was flat and green with harvests in full bloom waiting to be reaped. Omashu had always been a place where farms prospered, but it hadn't been until recent industrialization that it became as lucrative as it was now. The crops and harvest funneled itself towards the river where it could be sent downstream to the more populated regions of the world. The bulk of the shipments passed through a single port city that shared its name with the landmark, Omashu.

Never one to expend more than needed, Isako had hitched a ride on a farmer's cart of wheat that was bound for Omashu. The road was smooth for the most part and the farmer had been a kind enough chauffeur. At a mile or so out from the city perimeter Isako thanked the man and warned him to turn back so that he didn't get caught up in any violence.

The sun was beating down on him as Isako approached the city. There were no walls to man for defense, but the buildings themselves were made of sturdy stone enhanced by ninjutsu. Two men stood on either side of the road at a makeshift wooden gate, one held a spear while the other was armed with a pitchfork. Isako stopped several meters from them and pushed up the front of his rice hat to show his face.

The guards eyes him with suspicion, though they seemed apprehensive to act first, instead waiting for Isako to make his intentions known. "Ya guys with the Red Dawn?"

The one with the pitchfork spat to the side and stepped forward. "Aye, some call us that, what's it to you?"

"Well, I heard ya stole this city from some poor folk, so I gotta ask ya to leave, ya know?" Isako tilted his head to the side and grinned. It was a courtesy to ask, the path forward was already drawn and words wouldn't change that.

Both guards pointed their weapons at Isako, the one with the spear answered. "The hell we did! You can turn the **** around, NOW!"

Isako let out a sarcastic sigh and dropped his head. "Well then, it ain't my fault what happens from here on out. Ya boys chose, and ya chose wrong." Sand spilled out of Isako's gourd and rose into the air casting shade over the three combatants. The two guards looked up with mouths agape, faced with the sudden certainty of their err. Isako reached forward with his left hand and a mass of sand broke free from the suspended cloud and formed into a deadly lance as it skewered the pitchfork guard while lifting him off the ground. "Ahh, hell. This ain't gonna be as fun as I thought, is it? Ya got any stronger guys back there?"

The sand lance crumbled away and dropped the dead guard to the ground. Isako stepped forward and the spearman turned to run. He reached the wooden gate and pulled frantically at a thick rope. A symphony of bells and chimes began to grow throughout the city as the alarms sounded. Isako welcomed the sound, perhaps there would be strength in numbers. Sand crept up the legs of the remaining guard until it covered him head to toe. Once through the gate Isako clenched his hand and left another in his wake.

The city itself was more a labyrinth than a city. The period of sudden growth was met with a lack of planning and the city simply built where needed, when needed. The stone buildings were all a similar gray and the streets were narrow and winding. The defense mustered by the Red Dawn had been lackluster thus far. Sporadic groups of three or four descended on Isako, but they all met the same fates and his sand was becoming stained with their blood.

"Grah! This is boring. Doesn't look like I'm gonna get to come out today." Shukaku was disappointed, he hadn't been able to stretch his legs in quite some time and had hoped a besieged city would give him such an opportunity. "I'm taking a nap, don't wake me up unless something fun happens, got it?!"

"Ya, ya. Ain't that perfect? Tankami get's to catch some z's while little Isako does all the pest control." The words were wasted as the beast was already fast asleep.

Isako approached the heart of the city and the tight roads opened up into a large open forum. There he found a crowd of Red Dawn standing with their backs to the largest building in the city. The had to be at least a hundred of them armed with swords, axes, spears, pitchforks, hoes, knives, even shovels. All of them stared at Isako with anger. "Ah! There we are...are ya'll ready to have some fun?!"

Isako spread his arms and his sand stretched out behind him, readying for the battle. The first wave of Red Dawn charged at him recklessly. Isako swiped his arm and a scythe of sand sliced through them like water. The Jinchuriki then crouched down and red chakra bubbled out of his body and formed a cloak around him. "**** it, if ya ain't gonna bring the heat then I will!"

The Jinchuriki tore forward headlong into the crowd. Body were sent flying as the beast twisted and turned while lashing out with his claws and single tail, cackling like a bloodlust fool the entire time. Once his dance had ended he stood with his back to the large building with the remaining foes having traded places. Half of them were littered across the plaza with varying degrees of injury and death. "What are ya waiting for? I showed ya mine, ya gotta show me yours!"

Isako beckoned them to attack, but the fight had left them. Their anger had been replaced by fear and sadness, their spirits were already shattered. The front door of the building behind Isako swung open, and Isako swung to meet the source. An older man with salt and pepper hair stood in the doorway for a moment, until a red hand of chakra shot forward and lifted them man off his feet and through the building's lobby. It pinned him against the wall with a thud and forced out a cough of blood. "Kyahah! So I take it you're the leader of this ragtag bunch a pussies?"

It was then that a child rushed out of the building with tears in her eyes. He thought for a moment that it was the same girl that he had seen back in the Village that had set him off on this mission, but her hair was shorter. She charged at Isako and lashed out with balled fists, point at his leg while screaming at him to let go of her Papa, though his cloak kept her hands from reaching him. An older woman followed quickly and grabbed the girl, pulling her away and falling to the ground. The woman climbed on top of the girl and cradled her, shielding her from an attack she believed to be coming.

Caught off guard by the sudden change in audience, Isako peered his head through the doorway and saw a crowd of people huddled in the lobby. The group consisted mostly of women, children, and those too weak to fight, and Isako felt the ping of deja vu. "Shit....hey, big guy. Wake your ass up! We got a problem out here..."

Shukaku grumbled himself awake, "Grr...what? I don't see a problem...you can't handle this group?"

"Of course I could handle some kids and their moms! But we ain't that kinda people! The **** do we do now?" The Red Dawn had been described to him as a force of thieves that had sacked the city to take its riches and control the trade of crops down the river. Clearly, something was amiss. He thought back for a moment on those he had fought through to get to this point; and realized that "fought" was a generous word. "Somethin' ain't right..." Isako released his red aura and scrunched his nose trying to make sense of the situation.

A man approached him from behind, breaking free from the force that stood in the plaza. It was a stern man with hardened hands and sun beaten skin. He was larger than most of the rest and stood a full head taller than Isako, but as he reached the Jinchuriki he dropped down to his hands and knees and bowed his head. "I beg you! No more...this must end..."

Isako helped the man to his feet. "I ain't got a clue what this is, are ya the Red Dawn or not?!"

"We are...and we aren't. Please, listen to our story...if its money they paid you, know what they've bought!" And so the man told Isako another story, a different story. This group was not the Red Dawn, they were farmers and merchants who had spent many years supplying Omashu with the crops that built its wealth. But that wealth was never shared with them. Instead they lived hard lives in poverty, never knowing if an off year would spell doom for their families. And so, they hired a group of mercenaries to overthrow the ruling class of Omashu so that prosperity could be shared between all. The Dawn had since left, and it was these farmers that Isako had decimated.

They were now seated at a table, negotiating an end to this situation. "So I get it, ya'll were the oppressed fighting the oppressors, ya?" He sarcastically raised a fist in solidarity. "But that ain't adding up. That group I found in the Sin, they weren't oppressors, they were in just as bad a shape as you. Some girl about the same age as that one with the massive balls" Isako motioned to the one that had attacked him, "was doin' her damned best to save some of her people. Where's the justice in that?"

The man looked away and balled his fists. "I see...yes, its true. Our acts...our rashness...so it caused that? I see..." The man looked up at Isako with teary eyes. "But what choice did we have? We couldn't...we had no other option! We did what we had to..."

Isako lurched to his feet knocking over his chair as he did. "Ya always got a choice...hell, I had a choice comin' here didn't I? And look where it got me...ain't an innocent side anywhere." He turned and walked towards the door. "**** it, ya'll can sort it out yourselves. I'm outta here."

He made his way back through the city disappointed with the way things turned out. A more sentimental man would have felt sick of the blood on their hands, but Isako was simply annoyed. They raised their spears to him first after all, Isako simply responded in kind. Should he blame himself for having the sharper blade? He reached the city gate and looked up to see a column of men marching towards him. Some sat on horses, others wore modest armor. At their head was a man in bright red leathers and beside him stood the man from the Sin that had hired him to take on this mission. Banners were raised sparsely throughout the column, a blood red flag with a rising orange sun.

Techniques Used:

( Suna no Jutsu ) - Sand Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Sand is manipulated to create small waves that can bruise an opponent or small shields that can deflect kunai. This sand can be created by breaking down the earth or from Gaara's gourd.

( Sabaku Sousou ) - Sand Burial
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user will create a wave of sand that they use to cover their opponent/opponents from head to toe. Once they have done this they will close their hand causing the sand to compact inwards crushing their target.

( Kyosei Suna no Jutsu ) - Greater Sand Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The will manipulate sand from either his gourd or call it forth from the ground, using hand gestures if to control it as he shapes it and uses it to his needs. Other Sand users besides Gaara will need to form a handseal. The user can use it to restrain enemies, defend from incoming techniques, produce simple constructs of sand (which lose their shape if control is released), sand waves, etc. If he uses the sand from his gourd, the technique is both faster and stronger, gaining a rank in strength, this only applies to Gaara.

( Bijutsu: Chakra Ude ) - Tailed Beast Skill: Chakra Arm
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: This is one of the basic abilities of every jinchuuriki when they are shrouded by chakra. The user will shape their chakra into up to 3 arms of bijuu chakra that they can extend to attack the enemy or even to help him perform techniques or do handseals.
Note: Cannot be used in complete forms
Note: Can be used by Pseudo Jinchuuriki's in their Pseudo Transformations
Note: Naruto can use it in both 9 Tails Chakra Mode and Bijuu Mode
Note: Can be used in Chakra Shroud and in Initial Transformations for all other Jinchuurikis

( Chakra no Koromo ) - Chakra Shroud
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn, adds 100 chakra points )
Damage: N/A ( +10 to Taijutsu, +5 to Ninjutsu )
Description: The jinchūriki accesses his Bijuu's chakra and releases a portion of it into his body, triggering this initial transformation. By doing this, red chakra oozes from his skin, engulfing him in a chakra shroud that resembles a miniature, translucid version of his Bijuu ( although with little detail ), with a variable number of tails ( depends on which Bijuu it is ) and certain unique traits like the Kyuubis ears or Hachibi's horns. The jinchūriki gains a drastic increase in speed, being capable of fighting on par with almost any ninja and gets his Taijutsu damage boosted not only by the increased strength behind his chakra shroud but also by the chakra shroud itself, which damages enemies to the touch. In certain situations, the jinchūriki can also gain more animalistic abilities, such as running tremendously fast on all fours or viciously clawing on his enemies. The chakra shroud protects the jinchūriki from damage and grants him a high resistance to all C-Rank and below techniques and B-rank and below Taijutsu.
Note: Can only be used 3 times and lasts for a maximum of 5 turns.

Chakra: 1600 - 30 + 100 - 20 - 30 - 20 - 10 = 1590

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Part 2

Tetsui had seemed to be a kind enough man when Isako had met him in the Sin, but the story told to him by the rebels painted him differently. Perhaps his opinion had been clouded by the ravaged families surrounding him. Tetsui had played the victim quite convincingly, yet here he was with a Jinchuriki dancing in his palm and an army standing to his back.

"Imagine that...didn't think I could handle it, eh?" Isako kept his distance, standing at the gate into the city. There was a tension in the air and both parties seemed to know the cause. "I heard a funny story after getting some farmer's blood on my sand..."

Tetsui shrugged his shoulders and stepped forward. "A story? I hired you to take back my city, not listen to stories. I do like the sound of blood soaked sand though, I take it you've completed your job?"

Isako leaned over to look over the army behind Tetsui. "Seems ya didn't let me read the fine print. I ain't an executioner, and these people ain't the bandits you said. In fact...seems ya got those bandits right behind ya. Why don't ya let me kill 'em for ya?"

The Red Dawn members who heard the threat readied their weapons, but the man at their head put up a hand ordering them to stand down. "It turns out, mercenaries like to get paid. And I simply offered these men more than those farmers could muster."

"Can't fight your own battles, eh?" Isako spit to the side.

"Listen, this is no longer your business. I'm sorry if you felt deceived, but you saw the state of my people. My desire to protect them is honest, even if the story you heard was not." There was perhaps some truth to that. "I became worried that one man was too vulnerable to finish this...so I've come with plan B. Is it finished or not?"

"Nope, it ain't finished one bit." A simple answer, but the tone conveyed the message clearly and Isako started to walk forward. "Now, I was promised a fight. The 30 or so I took out back there didn't have it in them, but what about these Red Dawn fuckers?"

The man at the head of the mercenaries drew his weapon and those behind him. Tetsui stepped between them and held his arms out to either side. "It doesn't need to be this way! I admire you, Jinchuriki, but this city belongs to me, and its wealth to my people! Our survival depends on it...please, let us pass!"

Isako continued forward, a determined look in his eyes. "This politicking bullshit ain't my cup of tea, but from what I can tell neither sides got the muscle to fight, that's why they hired these guys and you hired me. I ain't fighting for ya anymore, and if I take out the muscle ya got here, ain't no muscle left to fight." He cracked his neck and stopped within arms reach of Tetsui. "So I'm gonna kick the shit out of these guys, then we're gonna deal with this like men. Got it?!"

Sand sprang out of Isako's gourd and wrapped around Tetsui's waist, lifting him into the air and throwing him into a field off to the side of the main road, signaling the start to the battle. The first wave of Dawn came quickly, moving with purpose and coordination unlike the skirmishers Isako had faced in the city. A sword swung towards his neck only to meet air as Isako ducked below, and a shadow came overhead as another leaped in the air above him to come down with a kunai. Isako rolled to the right where an ax was at the ready to his rear, cleaving down towards him. There was skill in their attacks, but Isako possessed more than skill. "Grahah! Seems like we can finally have some fun." A wave of sand intercepted the ax with ease and Isako paid no mind to the man behind him. He lunged forward while drawing his katana and ran the blade through the left side of the kunai wielding man, opening a fatal gash in his abdomen.

The katana wielding enemy retreated and left the ax man alone. With a flick of his hand the shield of sand turned into a barrage of needles that skewered the attacker full of holes.

"Kyahah! Is that all ya got?" Isako mocked them.

The leader waved on the next attack, this time ten swarmed with weapons drawn. Lifting a hand, Isako gathered his sand into the air in front of him in the form of countless pellets. He then inhaled and released a gust of wind that carried the pellets outward like bullets. The charging enemies were battered by the sand which tore holes into their bodies, though nothing damaging enough to kill. Once the barrage had finished they resumed their charge, believing themselves to have withstood the attack. Isako cackled, "Kyahah! Time to make these monkeys dance!"

He lifted his hands and moved his fingers much like a puppeteer would move theirs, and like their puppets, the enemies began to move to Isako's command. His sand had infiltrated their bodies and now he moved them to his will. They all charged one another and one by one hacked their comrades to pieces until one remained. With a dagger drawn, the survivor sliced his belly open spilling his intestines as he collapsed.

Growing furious, the leader shouted to his men and urged them all forward, and so the rest of the Red Dawn came crashing down on Isako. The Jinchuriki danced through the foes using his sand and blades to cut them down. One fell here, three there, another after, and so on. The road began to turn red from the blood of the Dawn all the while Isako grinned. The sheer numbers allowed for Isako to receive wounds himself. A gash in his left arm, a kick to his gut, an explosive tag sent him tumbling back. It was a battle like he hadn't faced in quite some time, and it was one he faced with endless glee.

Isako reached up and gathered his sand into a massive tail, shaped after Shukaku's own with the hairs standing on edge like sandy spikes. The tail swept through the Red Dawn and dispatched another twenty or so men. Having their ranks dwindle sent fear and panic into the mercenaries, and suddenly their pay was of little concern. The fighting force shattered and they began to flee, running back down the road away from the city. Their leader urged them back, calling them cowards and swearing punishments on those who fled, bu they paid him no mind. Isako had no intention of letting them escape.

Bringing his hands together, Isako acitvated the Demon's Window, causing a seal to form in the air down the road, cutting off the retreat. The seal opened up into a dark portal from which yellows eyes peered out. "Grahaha, there's no escape!" The beast inside grinned and then inhaled. A blast of wind raced out through the portal and tore down the road, pulverizing the deserters.

The dust settled and all that remained was the Red Dawn's leader. To his credit, he never turned his back. He was a seasoned warrior of many years and the thrill of battle was nothing to run from.

"And then there was one." Isako stepped towards him.

He stepped towards Isako, "Yes, and there will remain one when we are through." The man brought his hands together and released chakra from his body. It was a powerful and unique chakra, unlike anything Isako had come across before. The cloak formed feathers behind the man much like that of a peacock, and its strength created a pressure through the air. The leader dashed forward and lashed out with the feathers of his cloak. Isako's sand moved to intercept, but the chakra broke through his shield, crashing into Isako and sending him tumbling back. It was immediately obvious that this man was their leader for a reason.

Isako came to a halt and activated his own cloak of chakra, hoping to even the odds. The two cloaked enemies clashed with fury but the peacock proved to be the more powerful of the two. Isako was breathing heavily, but so was the Dawn's leader. "Not bad...Jinchuriki. But you are one, we are many!"

The feathered cloak of the man took the form of numerous snakes. The chakra branched out across the battle field with each snake latching on to one of his fallen comrades. The ethereal appendages drew out star chakra from the fallen men and drew it into the leader's body causing his cloak to grow larger and stronger. A rope of chakra shot forth from the man and wrapped around Isako. It lifted him high into the air before whipping him down to the earth, crashing him into it and created a crater in its wake.

"GRAH! GET IT TOGETHER KID!" The jinchuriki was being overwhelmed, a rare occurrence to be sure. "This one's no joke. Let me out!"

Isako got to his feet and wiped blood from his mouth. "Not yet big guy...just gimme a little more of that power, got it?" Isako focused on pulling chakra from his beast and a beam shot up into the air. Once it faded it revealed a sand covered Isako taking on the appearance of a miniature Shukaku. Now on equal footing, Isako lunged forward and the clash began anew. The battle of their strikes was furious and sent shockwaves rippling out with each blow. The combatants began as equals, but the leader of the Red Dawn began to tire. Moment by moment his shroud shrank until he could no long go toe to toe with Isako. The Jinchuriki lashed out with one final powerful strike that shattered the man's cloak and sent him flying backwards.

The leader struggled to a knee. His body was battered and blood dripped from numerous wounds. "Its not...over yet. Not...yet. NOT YET!" Summoning every last bit of his strength, his chakra poured out and gathered into the shape of a massive dragon of star chakra. The dragon flapped its wings and lifted the leader into the air. It roared and released a powerful blast of the star chakra that crashed into Isako and knocked him off his feet.

"Kya! What's with this guy?!" Isako had been looking for a challenge, but he didn't expect anything quite like this. "That's it big guy...I think I gotta tag out..." With that, Isako made a single hand seal and released Shukaku from his domain. Sand tumbled out of his body and flowed up and out into the air. The beast's body took form in all its glory, standing of equal size to the star dragon before them.

"GRAHAHA! I'm out....ahhh, what a day. You're giving the kid all he can takes, but play times over!" The dragon let out another roar sending another blast at its opponent. Shukaku let out a roar of his own, sending out a blast of wind to meet the chakra. The two attacks met in the middle and canceled each other other. The clash sounded of thunder and sent storms of wind outward. By now crowds had gathered in the perimeter of the city to witness the wild battle.

It was exceptionally rare for something to stand against Shukaku's raw power, especially something other than one of his brethren. The dragon was doing more than just that, it had pushed Shukaku back and there was little room between him and the city. "We're gonna take out the city, Tankami! We gotta push forward!"

Shukaku snapped at his host, "Ya think I don't know that?! This bastard...he's strong!"

"He ain't stronger than us! Lets blast that fucker to dust!" With their backs against the wall there was little choice. It was time to use their trump card.

The dragon swooped up into the air and coiled its body, readying itself to spring forward. It seemed that the two beasts were prepared for one final clash to settle things for good. The dragon roared and pressed forward, rushing towards Shukaku with killer intent. Shukaku dug in his haunches and opened his mouth while looking upward. Dark chakra began to take shape and gather into a sphere before his mouth. The bijudaama swirled with fury and compressed itself tightly. The gluttonous beast opened its mouth wide and pulled the tailed beast ball into his mouth, gathering its power. The dragon readied its jaws, opening wide to bite into Shukaku. The tailed beast waited, and waited, until the dragon was mere meters away. Then at point blank range he released the swallowed power with a monstrous roar and a torrent of black energy exploded outward. It washed over the dragon and consumed with, tearing through the chakra and destroying it completely.

When all was said and done the dragon was gone, along with the upper half of the Red Dawn's leader. The road leading away from the city had grown several times in size and stretched to the horizon. "Graha, that was more fun than I've had for ages!" The sand of his body started to tumble away. "Ahh, damn. Looks like this is all we can handle for now. You finish up here, kid."

And so the beast was drawn back into his host where it would slumber after the battle. Isako was exhausted, but had enough left to deal with Tetsui. He was surprised the find that the man hadn't perished in the clash, but was trying to crawl away through the fields. Isako grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the city.

Both sides of this conflict had suffered, and both had caused suffering. The Red Dawn was no more, all one-hundred of its members had perished in the battle against Isako, along with thirty or so members of the revolting farmers. Enough blood had been shed on both sides, and it was time for them all to settle things.

Techniques used:

Description: The jinchūriki accesses his Bijuu's chakra and releases a portion of it into his body, triggering this initial transformation. By doing this, red chakra oozes from his skin, engulfing him in a chakra shroud that resembles a miniature, translucid version of his Bijuu ( although with little detail ), with a variable number of tails ( depends on which Bijuu it is ) and certain unique traits like the Kyuubis ears or Hachibi's horns. The jinchūriki gains a drastic increase in speed, being capable of fighting on par with almost any ninja and gets his Taijutsu damage boosted not only by the increased strength behind his chakra shroud but also by the chakra shroud itself, which damages enemies to the touch. In certain situations, the jinchūriki can also gain more animalistic abilities, such as running tremendously fast on all fours or viciously clawing on his enemies. The chakra shroud protects the jinchūriki from damage and grants him a high resistance to all C-Rank and below techniques and B-rank and below Taijutsu.

( Ichibi Fukanzen Henji no Justu ) - One Tailed Initial Transformation Technique
Damage points: N/A ( 40 for chakra burst ) ( +20 to Sand and +10 to Wind techniques )
Description: When the incomplete form is activated, Gaara is engulfed in a massive amount of sand as he gains a sand armour and begins taking on Shukaku-like features underneath. A tail of sand grows from his back, which he can control. He gains the ability to use chakra arms but in a different manner than other Jinchuriki's as, since Sand coats his limbs, he will create sand arms, resembling the ons Shukaku has, which he can use to attack defend or attack. Once the transformation is completed, a chakra burst sends all the excessive sand outwards in a short ranged burst, revelaing a miniature version of the Shukaku. Gaara's sand armour can then defend from offensive juts us up to B-rank.
Note: This form only lasts a maximum of 4 turns
Note: Can only be used twice, after each usage the user cannot activate it for at least 8 turns. Should it end, the user is left unable to use any Bijuu jutsu above A rank for two turns.

( Tanuki Neiri no Jutsu ) - Playing Possum Technique
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to force themselves to sleep by using the ram hand seal. Gaara uses this technique to unleash his full transformation mode and when he transforms fully, he is half way out the shukaku's head asleep.

( Ichibi Chon Hengi no Jutsu ) - One Tailed Full Transformation Technique
Chakra cost: 40 ( -20 to regenerate any part of his body )
Damage points: N/A ( +25 damage to wind and +30 sand techniques )
Description: After performing the Playing Possum Technique, sand begins enveloping the user rapidly growing in size to that the same size as Gamabunta, forming the one tailed Bijuu, Shukaku. Though very slow in its reactions when compared to a normal human he is a behemoth of sand, and can regrow its limbs from nearby sand. While in this form, Gaara can only perform wind and sand techniques but gaints a strong boost in their power. The Transformation can be regress involuntarily if Gaara is woken up.
Note: The Transformation lasts a maximum of 5 turns and can only be activated twice. After it ends, the user cannot use any Bijuu techniques for 3 turns and cannot use any transformation for at least 4 turns.

( Futon: Renkuudan Koukou Atemi ) - Wind Release: Drilling Wind Bullet Harbor Blow
Description: A weaker version of Wind Release: Drilling Wind Bullet, in which Shukaku exhales two smaller shots of compressed air mixed with chakra. The shots can then be merged together to create a stronger attack.
Note: Can only be used by Shukaku in complete form.

( Suna no Tate ) - Shield of Sand
Type: Defensive
Range:Short
Chakra Cost: 30 (per use)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A self sustaining, self aware, autonomous defense, its the technique which made Gaara renown for having what was later called "Perfect Defense". Basically, any Sand nearby will encircle the user and move to intercept any attack that is used against him. The sand is fast enough to intercept otherwise "instant" techniques such as Amaterasu or very fast Taijutsu attacks (up to trice the users base speed) and can stop A-Rank blunt force impacts such as those delivered by Taijutsu or solid elements. The sand can even create an otherwise perfect sphere of sand around the user in a split second. Even if the user is unaware of an attack, the sand will protect him. The disadvantage is that the shield will drain chakra from the user each time it defends him, which happens without his input. However, the user can still defend from techniques and "will" the shield to not act if he is in the process of producing a counter to the impending attack. In some special circumstances, the sand can gather and form a female-like protector in the path of an incoming technique, much stronger than the normal shield of sand and which can protect the user from attacks up to S-Rank.
Note: Its defensive abilities still follow elemental weakness and strengths.
Note: If there is no dirt or sand on the battle field, the technique will use the users own Sand from his Sand Gourd.
Note: S-Rank protection will disable the Sand Shield for 2 turns and can only be activated once every 4 turns.
Note: Only useable by Gaara.

Description: The will manipulate sand from either his gourd or call it forth from the ground, using hand gestures if to control it as he shapes it and uses it to his needs. Other Sand users besides Gaara will need to form a handseal. The user can use it to restrain enemies, defend from incoming techniques, produce simple constructs of sand (which lose their shape if control is released), sand waves, etc. If he uses the sand from his gourd, the technique is both faster and stronger, gaining a rank in strength, this only applies to Gaara.

(Suna no Jutsu: Shukaku's Ake no Myōjō) - Sand Style: Shukaku's Morning Star
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This technique attempts to emulate the tail of Shukaku and turn it into a weapon. The user will gather a massive amount of sand and form it into the shape of Shukaku's tail. The numerous fur-like triangles of sand that cover the tail will stand upright becoming dangerous spikes. By adding chakra to these spikes and compacting the sand the user can increase their hardness to steel-like levels. Once this is done it can be wielded like a club, swinging it and smashing it into targets within short range (of the tail, which can be formed up to long-range). The user can also fire the "spikes" from the tail towards the enemy up to long range. The tail itself is about half the size of the real thing. When this technique is used by a transformed Ichibi, its rank is increased to S and the damage adjusts accordingly. Rather than forming the tail from sand (which can still be done if the user wishes) the Ichibi just uses its own tail for the technique.
-Can be used three times per battle.
-S ranked version can only be used by a transformed Ichibi.

( Bijutsu: Bijudama ) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Ball
Chakra cost: 70
Damage points: 120
Description: The most devastating and powerful attack usable by a Bijuu or a Jinchuriki, the Tailed Beast Ball is a statement of the massive amount of powerful chakra contained inside the Bijuu manifested into a massive ball of destructive chakra. To form the attack, they gather both positive black chakra (+の黒チャクラ, purasu no kuro chakura), and negative white chakra (−の白チャクラ, mainasu no shiro chakura), shape it into a sphere, and then compress it in front of their mouth. The black and white chakra needs to be balanced at an 8:2 ratio respectively or it will backfire. Once launched, the sphere, despite dense and massive, is insanely fast and once it hits, unleashes its massive power in the form of a dome-like explosion, engulfing anything nearby.
Note: Can only be used 3 times and must be in Complete form.
Note: If 2 or more Jinchuriki's colaborate in the creation of a Bijudama, the power of it multiplies by the number of Jinchuriki's.

Chakra: 1590 - 70 - 30 - 30 - 30 - 20 - 40 - 30 + 100 - 10 = 1430

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Arriving from https://animebase.me/threads/jiro-island-004.755820/#post-21928293

Part 2

Tetsui had seemed to be a kind enough man when Isako had met him in the Sin, but the story told to him by the rebels painted him differently. Perhaps his opinion had been clouded by the ravaged families surrounding him. Tetsui had played the victim quite convincingly, yet here he was with a Jinchuriki dancing in his palm and an army standing to his back.

"Imagine that...didn't think I could handle it, eh?" Isako kept his distance, standing at the gate into the city. There was a tension in the air and both parties seemed to know the cause. "I heard a funny story after getting some farmer's blood on my sand..."

Tetsui shrugged his shoulders and stepped forward. "A story? I hired you to take back my city, not listen to stories. I do like the sound of blood soaked sand though, I take it you've completed your job?"

Isako leaned over to look over the army behind Tetsui. "Seems ya didn't let me read the fine print. I ain't an executioner, and these people ain't the bandits you said. In fact...seems ya got those bandits right behind ya. Why don't ya let me kill 'em for ya?"

The Red Dawn members who heard the threat readied their weapons, but the man at their head put up a hand ordering them to stand down. "It turns out, mercenaries like to get paid. And I simply offered these men more than those farmers could muster."

"Can't fight your own battles, eh?" Isako spit to the side.

"Listen, this is no longer your business. I'm sorry if you felt deceived, but you saw the state of my people. My desire to protect them is honest, even if the story you heard was not." There was perhaps some truth to that. "I became worried that one man was too vulnerable to finish this...so I've come with plan B. Is it finished or not?"

"Nope, it ain't finished one bit." A simple answer, but the tone conveyed the message clearly and Isako started to walk forward. "Now, I was promised a fight. The 30 or so I took out back there didn't have it in them, but what about these Red Dawn fuckers?"

The man at the head of the mercenaries drew his weapon and those behind him. Tetsui stepped between them and held his arms out to either side. "It doesn't need to be this way! I admire you, Jinchuriki, but this city belongs to me, and its wealth to my people! Our survival depends on it...please, let us pass!"

Isako continued forward, a determined look in his eyes. "This politicking bullshit ain't my cup of tea, but from what I can tell neither sides got the muscle to fight, that's why they hired these guys and you hired me. I ain't fighting for ya anymore, and if I take out the muscle ya got here, ain't no muscle left to fight." He cracked his neck and stopped within arms reach of Tetsui. "So I'm gonna kick the shit out of these guys, then we're gonna deal with this like men. Got it?!"

Sand sprang out of Isako's gourd and wrapped around Tetsui's waist, lifting him into the air and throwing him into a field off to the side of the main road, signaling the start to the battle. The first wave of Dawn came quickly, moving with purpose and coordination unlike the skirmishers Isako had faced in the city. A sword swung towards his neck only to meet air as Isako ducked below, and a shadow came overhead as another leaped in the air above him to come down with a kunai. Isako rolled to the right where an ax was at the ready to his rear, cleaving down towards him. There was skill in their attacks, but Isako possessed more than skill. "Grahah! Seems like we can finally have some fun." A wave of sand intercepted the ax with ease and Isako paid no mind to the man behind him. He lunged forward while drawing his katana and ran the blade through the left side of the kunai wielding man, opening a fatal gash in his abdomen.

The katana wielding enemy retreated and left the ax man alone. With a flick of his hand the shield of sand turned into a barrage of needles that skewered the attacker full of holes.

"Kyahah! Is that all ya got?" Isako mocked them.

The leader waved on the next attack, this time ten swarmed with weapons drawn. Lifting a hand, Isako gathered his sand into the air in front of him in the form of countless pellets. He then inhaled and released a gust of wind that carried the pellets outward like bullets. The charging enemies were battered by the sand which tore holes into their bodies, though nothing damaging enough to kill. Once the barrage had finished they resumed their charge, believing themselves to have withstood the attack. Isako cackled, "Kyahah! Time to make these monkeys dance!"

He lifted his hands and moved his fingers much like a puppeteer would move theirs, and like their puppets, the enemies began to move to Isako's command. His sand had infiltrated their bodies and now he moved them to his will. They all charged one another and one by one hacked their comrades to pieces until one remained. With a dagger drawn, the survivor sliced his belly open spilling his intestines as he collapsed.

Growing furious, the leader shouted to his men and urged them all forward, and so the rest of the Red Dawn came crashing down on Isako. The Jinchuriki danced through the foes using his sand and blades to cut them down. One fell here, three there, another after, and so on. The road began to turn red from the blood of the Dawn all the while Isako grinned. The sheer numbers allowed for Isako to receive wounds himself. A gash in his left arm, a kick to his gut, an explosive tag sent him tumbling back. It was a battle like he hadn't faced in quite some time, and it was one he faced with endless glee.

Isako reached up and gathered his sand into a massive tail, shaped after Shukaku's own with the hairs standing on edge like sandy spikes. The tail swept through the Red Dawn and dispatched another twenty or so men. Having their ranks dwindle sent fear and panic into the mercenaries, and suddenly their pay was of little concern. The fighting force shattered and they began to flee, running back down the road away from the city. Their leader urged them back, calling them cowards and swearing punishments on those who fled, bu they paid him no mind. Isako had no intention of letting them escape.

Bringing his hands together, Isako acitvated the Demon's Window, causing a seal to form in the air down the road, cutting off the retreat. The seal opened up into a dark portal from which yellows eyes peered out. "Grahaha, there's no escape!" The beast inside grinned and then inhaled. A blast of wind raced out through the portal and tore down the road, pulverizing the deserters.

The dust settled and all that remained was the Red Dawn's leader. To his credit, he never turned his back. He was a seasoned warrior of many years and the thrill of battle was nothing to run from.

"And then there was one." Isako stepped towards him.

He stepped towards Isako, "Yes, and there will remain one when we are through." The man brought his hands together and released chakra from his body. It was a powerful and unique chakra, unlike anything Isako had come across before. The cloak formed feathers behind the man much like that of a peacock, and its strength created a pressure through the air. The leader dashed forward and lashed out with the feathers of his cloak. Isako's sand moved to intercept, but the chakra broke through his shield, crashing into Isako and sending him tumbling back. It was immediately obvious that this man was their leader for a reason.

Isako came to a halt and activated his own cloak of chakra, hoping to even the odds. The two cloaked enemies clashed with fury but the peacock proved to be the more powerful of the two. Isako was breathing heavily, but so was the Dawn's leader. "Not bad...Jinchuriki. But you are one, we are many!"

The feathered cloak of the man took the form of numerous snakes. The chakra branched out across the battle field with each snake latching on to one of his fallen comrades. The ethereal appendages drew out star chakra from the fallen men and drew it into the leader's body causing his cloak to grow larger and stronger. A rope of chakra shot forth from the man and wrapped around Isako. It lifted him high into the air before whipping him down to the earth, crashing him into it and created a crater in its wake.

"GRAH! GET IT TOGETHER KID!" The jinchuriki was being overwhelmed, a rare occurrence to be sure. "This one's no joke. Let me out!"

Isako got to his feet and wiped blood from his mouth. "Not yet big guy...just gimme a little more of that power, got it?" Isako focused on pulling chakra from his beast and a beam shot up into the air. Once it faded it revealed a sand covered Isako taking on the appearance of a miniature Shukaku. Now on equal footing, Isako lunged forward and the clash began anew. The battle of their strikes was furious and sent shockwaves rippling out with each blow. The combatants began as equals, but the leader of the Red Dawn began to tire. Moment by moment his shroud shrank until he could no long go toe to toe with Isako. The Jinchuriki lashed out with one final powerful strike that shattered the man's cloak and sent him flying backwards.

The leader struggled to a knee. His body was battered and blood dripped from numerous wounds. "Its not...over yet. Not...yet. NOT YET!" Summoning every last bit of his strength, his chakra poured out and gathered into the shape of a massive dragon of star chakra. The dragon flapped its wings and lifted the leader into the air. It roared and released a powerful blast of the star chakra that crashed into Isako and knocked him off his feet.

"Kya! What's with this guy?!" Isako had been looking for a challenge, but he didn't expect anything quite like this. "That's it big guy...I think I gotta tag out..." With that, Isako made a single hand seal and released Shukaku from his domain. Sand tumbled out of his body and flowed up and out into the air. The beast's body took form in all its glory, standing of equal size to the star dragon before them.

"GRAHAHA! I'm out....ahhh, what a day. You're giving the kid all he can takes, but play times over!" The dragon let out another roar sending another blast at its opponent. Shukaku let out a roar of his own, sending out a blast of wind to meet the chakra. The two attacks met in the middle and canceled each other other. The clash sounded of thunder and sent storms of wind outward. By now crowds had gathered in the perimeter of the city to witness the wild battle.

It was exceptionally rare for something to stand against Shukaku's raw power, especially something other than one of his brethren. The dragon was doing more than just that, it had pushed Shukaku back and there was little room between him and the city. "We're gonna take out the city, Tankami! We gotta push forward!"

Shukaku snapped at his host, "Ya think I don't know that?! This bastard...he's strong!"

"He ain't stronger than us! Lets blast that fucker to dust!" With their backs against the wall there was little choice. It was time to use their trump card.

The dragon swooped up into the air and coiled its body, readying itself to spring forward. It seemed that the two beasts were prepared for one final clash to settle things for good. The dragon roared and pressed forward, rushing towards Shukaku with killer intent. Shukaku dug in his haunches and opened his mouth while looking upward. Dark chakra began to take shape and gather into a sphere before his mouth. The bijudaama swirled with fury and compressed itself tightly. The gluttonous beast opened its mouth wide and pulled the tailed beast ball into his mouth, gathering its power. The dragon readied its jaws, opening wide to bite into Shukaku. The tailed beast waited, and waited, until the dragon was mere meters away. Then at point blank range he released the swallowed power with a monstrous roar and a torrent of black energy exploded outward. It washed over the dragon and consumed with, tearing through the chakra and destroying it completely.

When all was said and done the dragon was gone, along with the upper half of the Red Dawn's leader. The road leading away from the city had grown several times in size and stretched to the horizon. "Graha, that was more fun than I've had for ages!" The sand of his body started to tumble away. "Ahh, damn. Looks like this is all we can handle for now. You finish up here, kid."

And so the beast was drawn back into his host where it would slumber after the battle. Isako was exhausted, but had enough left to deal with Tetsui. He was surprised the find that the man hadn't perished in the clash, but was trying to crawl away through the fields. Isako grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the city.

Both sides of this conflict had suffered, and both had caused suffering. The Red Dawn was no more, all one-hundred of its members had perished in the battle against Isako, along with thirty or so members of the revolting farmers. Enough blood had been shed on both sides, and it was time for them all to settle things.

Techniques used:

( Ichibi Fukanzen Henji no Justu ) - One Tailed Initial Transformation Technique
Damage points: N/A ( 40 for chakra burst ) ( +20 to Sand and +10 to Wind techniques )
Description: When the incomplete form is activated, Gaara is engulfed in a massive amount of sand as he gains a sand armour and begins taking on Shukaku-like features underneath. A tail of sand grows from his back, which he can control. He gains the ability to use chakra arms but in a different manner than other Jinchuriki's as, since Sand coats his limbs, he will create sand arms, resembling the ons Shukaku has, which he can use to attack defend or attack. Once the transformation is completed, a chakra burst sends all the excessive sand outwards in a short ranged burst, revelaing a miniature version of the Shukaku. Gaara's sand armour can then defend from offensive juts us up to B-rank.
Note: This form only lasts a maximum of 4 turns
Note: Can only be used twice, after each usage the user cannot activate it for at least 8 turns. Should it end, the user is left unable to use any Bijuu jutsu above A rank for two turns.

( Tanuki Neiri no Jutsu ) - Playing Possum Technique
Description: This technique allows the user to force themselves to sleep by using the ram hand seal. Gaara uses this technique to unleash his full transformation mode and when he transforms fully, he is half way out the shukaku's head asleep.

( Ichibi Chon Hengi no Jutsu ) - One Tailed Full Transformation Technique
Chakra cost: 40 ( -20 to regenerate any part of his body )
Damage points: N/A ( +25 damage to wind and +30 sand techniques )
Description: After performing the Playing Possum Technique, sand begins enveloping the user rapidly growing in size to that the same size as Gamabunta, forming the one tailed Bijuu, Shukaku. Though very slow in its reactions when compared to a normal human he is a behemoth of sand, and can regrow its limbs from nearby sand. While in this form, Gaara can only perform wind and sand techniques but gaints a strong boost in their power. The Transformation can be regress involuntarily if Gaara is woken up.
Note: The Transformation lasts a maximum of 5 turns and can only be activated twice. After it ends, the user cannot use any Bijuu techniques for 3 turns and cannot use any transformation for at least 4 turns.

( Futon: Renkuudan Koukou Atemi ) - Wind Release: Drilling Wind Bullet Harbor Blow
Description: A weaker version of Wind Release: Drilling Wind Bullet, in which Shukaku exhales two smaller shots of compressed air mixed with chakra. The shots can then be merged together to create a stronger attack.
Note: Can only be used by Shukaku in complete form.

( Suna no Tate ) - Shield of Sand
Type: Defensive
Range:Short
Chakra Cost: 30 (per use)
Description: A self sustaining, self aware, autonomous defense, its the technique which made Gaara renown for having what was later called "Perfect Defense". Basically, any Sand nearby will encircle the user and move to intercept any attack that is used against him. The sand is fast enough to intercept otherwise "instant" techniques such as Amaterasu or very fast Taijutsu attacks (up to trice the users base speed) and can stop A-Rank blunt force impacts such as those delivered by Taijutsu or solid elements. The sand can even create an otherwise perfect sphere of sand around the user in a split second. Even if the user is unaware of an attack, the sand will protect him. The disadvantage is that the shield will drain chakra from the user each time it defends him, which happens without his input. However, the user can still defend from techniques and "will" the shield to not act if he is in the process of producing a counter to the impending attack. In some special circumstances, the sand can gather and form a female-like protector in the path of an incoming technique, much stronger than the normal shield of sand and which can protect the user from attacks up to S-Rank.
Note: Its defensive abilities still follow elemental weakness and strengths.
Note: If there is no dirt or sand on the battle field, the technique will use the users own Sand from his Sand Gourd.
Note: S-Rank protection will disable the Sand Shield for 2 turns and can only be activated once every 4 turns.
Note: Only useable by Gaara.

(Suna no Jutsu: Shukaku's Ake no Myōjō) - Sand Style: Shukaku's Morning Star
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This technique attempts to emulate the tail of Shukaku and turn it into a weapon. The user will gather a massive amount of sand and form it into the shape of Shukaku's tail. The numerous fur-like triangles of sand that cover the tail will stand upright becoming dangerous spikes. By adding chakra to these spikes and compacting the sand the user can increase their hardness to steel-like levels. Once this is done it can be wielded like a club, swinging it and smashing it into targets within short range (of the tail, which can be formed up to long-range). The user can also fire the "spikes" from the tail towards the enemy up to long range. The tail itself is about half the size of the real thing. When this technique is used by a transformed Ichibi, its rank is increased to S and the damage adjusts accordingly. Rather than forming the tail from sand (which can still be done if the user wishes) the Ichibi just uses its own tail for the technique.
-Can be used three times per battle.
-S ranked version can only be used by a transformed Ichibi.

( Bijutsu: Bijudama ) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Ball
Chakra cost: 70
Damage points: 120
Description: The most devastating and powerful attack usable by a Bijuu or a Jinchuriki, the Tailed Beast Ball is a statement of the massive amount of powerful chakra contained inside the Bijuu manifested into a massive ball of destructive chakra. To form the attack, they gather both positive black chakra (+の黒チャクラ, purasu no kuro chakura), and negative white chakra (−の白チャクラ, mainasu no shiro chakura), shape it into a sphere, and then compress it in front of their mouth. The black and white chakra needs to be balanced at an 8:2 ratio respectively or it will backfire. Once launched, the sphere, despite dense and massive, is insanely fast and once it hits, unleashes its massive power in the form of a dome-like explosion, engulfing anything nearby.
Note: Can only be used 3 times and must be in Complete form.
Note: If 2 or more Jinchuriki's colaborate in the creation of a Bijudama, the power of it multiplies by the number of Jinchuriki's.

Chakra: 1590 - 70 - 30 - 30 - 30 - 20 - 40 - 30 + 100 - 10 = 1430
The entire city had seen it, a monster "saved" the city and became the hero. What the city didn't see, or maybe it was rather what they choose to willfully forget, was the number of innocent farmers that had been slain in the process. One of those farmer's daughters felt wronged. You see in her mind, her papi was just trying to do whatever he could to provide for his family. And word from the whispers that roamed their ways through the deepest crevices of the city was, the courageous monster knew this.

Well, when people feel wronged by people they feel are beyond their power to correct things against, they seem to come across a certain type of man. A man like Jason Todd.

Jason would come into the city and like fate he came across said daughter, who saw his armor and weapons and without question knew he had a bit of power himself. The "hero" was dragging some petty gang leader through the city, and had completely destroyed the land outside the city in his squabble. Jason, who had already been trying to track a bounty here, knew upon listening to the daughters cries and screams and points to the direction of the monster, and how she DEMANDED vengeance, that this had to be his target.

She was heart broken. She was hurt. She was rash. She wanted revenge. And she had just met that certain type of man that fate always seemed to link people like her to, an Avenger.

As Isako came back into the city, he was confronted by Jason a mere 10 meters away in the middle of the wide street, pointing his pistol at him

I heard you can deal quite a bit of damage.

Jason would say as he withdrew and aimed a pistol in his right hand at Isako

I'm here to take what you have

A freeform bullet would fly at Isako's head at the end of this sentence

Jutsu active

Senpo: Hebi Sēji Hontai) Sage Art: Snake Sage's Bod
Charka Cost: 30
Description: Snake Sage Mode users discovered the ability to summon the scales of the White Snake Sage. With summoning the scales, they have the ability to absorb natural energy and transfer the energy to the user. The user would summon the scales along their body. The user doesn't have enhance protection but just summons the scales along their body. These scales attach their selves to the user and gather natural energy and transfer the energy per turn at a 10% rate of the user's chakra for the following four turns. The percentage is based on the user's chakra so if the users has 1000 chakra points 10% of that chakra is converted into senjutsu chakra which is 100 so that is what is transferred to the user that turn and the following turns.
-Only summoned by users of Sage Mode
-This technique last four turns or when the user cancels the technique.
-Can only be used once per battle
-No other Sage Mode jutsu in the same turn as this technique is used in.
( Yumeton | Dākutaimuzu) - Dream Sand: Dark Times
Chakra: 30/40
Damage: N/A
Description: Dark Times is a dream sand infusion technique that focuses on infusing the Yumeton with different aspects of his aresnal.
A Rank- This infusion allows for the user to infuse his different elemental chakra with Yumeton's (Earth and Water) in ratio's that would layer them with Yumeton crystals. For water techniques, they would appear to glimmer with the white crystals of inert Dream Sand and gain cutting properties, while earth techniques would be encrusted with the inert crystals that gave it the same. This would cause both elements used to raise 1 rank/20 damage in effectiveness(does not change S/Ws). The user must perform 3 handseals when doing this effect and this may be done 4 times per battle, needing a 2 turn cooldown. This counts of a move but may be used simultaneous to another water or earth technique of course. This adds 10 chakra to the cost of a move

S Rank - This ability may be posted in the user's biography or at the start of battle so that he may start the battle with it prepped, and is a passive ability requiring chakra. The user may infuse his equipment (seals, clothing, weapons, kunai/kunai equivalent, etc) with Yumeton, giving these objects a shimmering look due to the white crystals influence within them. For defensive purposes, this gives anything coated basic C rank protection from physical damage. The user's weapons also gain the effect of being able to basically inject the opponent with a powerful dose of Dream Sand upon penetrating their skin or being inside of him in some way due to this coating(S-rank). The user's seal/kanji based techniques and abilities become enhanced with Yumeton and the usual Kanji material is replaced by a Kanji made of Dream Sand that is charged with more chakra and power than the original, thus allowing the seal to draw from a stronger source of chakra as well as being fortified by the dream sand crystals themselves. This allows sealing tags to be capable of dealing damage equal to it's rank when something makes contact with it . The addition of the Dream Sand kanji as a power source makes it so that techniques that fit this category raise in effectiveness by 1 Rank/20 Damage Points as well as requiring 10 more chakra to activate. This only works on Sealing based techniques up to A rank (Advanced Fuuin users are able to increase S-rank Fuuinjutsu techniques by +10 damage/chakra.) rank and only effects seal/scroll/kanji based techniques and abilities. This variation can be utilized three times per battle with a two-turn cooldown. While a seal under the effect of Dark Times is in play, this technique cannot be activated, the cooldown starting when the Fuuinjutsu it is adorned to becoming void. The effects of Dark Times lasts for as long as the seal it is adorned to does. The user cannot coat a weapon while Dark Times is used on a Fuuinjutsu and vice versa, nor can the S-rank version be used while the A-rank version is in play. No A-rank and above Yumeton techniques can be used in the same turn Dark Times is activated for either version.

Armor

Hantākirā - Hunter/Killer
Type:
Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A (-10 per ability per turn)
Description: Hunter/Killer is a variant of the basic Mandalorian Armor, working in the exact same regard as the old armor, upgraded and outfitted with several new abilities for the higher ranks of Jason Todd. The helmet of the suit is built in with a place holder to interface with the canon medical gas mask. This suit is synthetically linked to the user's body and chakra system through its technology and is capable of mirroring the user's ability to harness Sage Mode for its benefit. For this reason it is able to safely produce and project all techniques as if it was the user's very own skin, and only takes damage when the user does. It has been built with multiple abilities to aid Jason in battle. The suit is skintight but thick and strong. When doing this it is able to use its medical gas mask attachment for the user to breathe. The looks of the suit are within the spoiler.

Predator: Hunter/Killer activates a powerful cloaking device infused within the suit that is capable of being charged to a different level through absorbing the user's sage chakra to increase it's ability. Under normal means, with the user out of sage mode, the device projects Natural Energy in a makeup similar to the "Hiding with Camoflauge Technique" . The effect of this is that the user is cloaked in such a way that he appears to blend in with the Natural Energy that naturally circulates the area, only being able to be sensed by those capable of perceiving Natural Energy. This effect lasts 3 turns and may be used twice per battle with a cooldown of 3 turns in between uses.

When the user is in Sage Mode, the users Sage chakra supercharges the Predator ability. Now the chakra projected by the device adds a secondary flow of chakra, similar to that found in "(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique" making it so that in addition to the previous effects, all sound will be removed from the user's physical actions including from use of weapons and ninja tools in short range of himself. The cost for this is that the chakra cost for maintaining Sage Mode doubles to 20 Chakra per turn due to the extra drain on the technique. This lasts for up to 4 turns each use.

SuperHuman: Hunter/Killer injects Jason with a cocktail of chemicals that increase his physical prowess allows him to use his physical abilities (such as running, jumping, sliding, etc) to avoid techniques up to 10 meters height and width. He may do this once per turn for the next 3 turns, but may only accompany this ability or use his chakra for another Tai/Ken Related technique or use a Weapon/Ninja Tool directly after using this ability granted by SuperHuman. He may reactivate Superhuman once every 2 turns, up to twice per battle. Using this ability takes up a moveslot.

AutoDoc: AutoDoc provides the user with a system known only to him that utilizes its own version of the passive "Diagnosis" medical skill. Due to this, the user is provided with a constant update of his chakra levels, health, and body in general, all on the level of the actual skill. This ability is passive

Mystic Touch: Hunter/Killer seems to simply be painted black, it is actually simply covered in various kanji that are so merged that they appear as black paint. By paying a moveslot and the chakra cost for the seal, the user may call forth the kanji and combine them so that they match the sealing script that any contact based sealing tag/scroll/Kanji based seal has onto any point on his limbs. He may also cause the kanji to appear upon any weapon he is holding by having the Kanji move up to the weapon. . This ability makes it so that the user has a much easier method of applying sealing tags and scripts to his targets, making it so that he may form these tags simultaneously with any Tai/Ken Related technique or Weapon/Ninja Tool usage. These seals (or the by products they produce in cases such of seals which release a substance that contacts its target) must still make contact with its target as normal to achieve their effect and the user must post the seal that is being formed.

Note: Must post Hantākirā - Hunter/Killer and Mandalorian Armor : Armor Activation | Rorian'āmā: Āmāakutibēshon in the user's bio and at the beginning of a fight

Mandalorian Armor : Armor Activation | Rorian'āmā: Āmāakutibēshon
Type: Supplementary/Weapon
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: All Mandalorians have a basic armor, the armor they are given when they are first inducted into the clan. A members armor is special: It's designed for them by the leader of the clan. The Mandalorian armor is beyond the technology the rest of the world possesses. Even though all armors look different the abilities they posses are the same. As the member grows stronger he gains access to more of the technological advances, having his armor "upgraded". The armor has 2 sets of abilities: passive and active (that take up a move slot and do damage). The armor, being specifically made for the individual is perfectly in sync with his/her chakra system, it flows throughout them and their armor. This was the technological breakthrough the enabled the armor to function as a second skin for the ninja. Not only does it allow complete control over the armor through chakra pulses and chakra control but it also allows the user to release techniques that would otherwise be released from his skin or his mouth, etc from the armor, something that negates any limitation to the users ninjutsu usage, specially elemental.

Passive Abilities:
General
-Basic Protection: The Mandalorian armor is made of strong materials and infused with chakra, granting it resistance against weaker attacks. Free form Ninja tools and explosive tags, bladed weapons and attacks that do no damage (N/A) as well as simple taijutsu attacks (C rank) have no effect on the armor. The protection allows the user to remain undamaged for the most part when facing said attacks but cannot negate momentum or kinetic forces.
Helmet
-Gas Mask: The Mandalorian's helmet protects them from harmful gases, toxins or airborne pathogens. The helmet contains a breathing apparatus that filters harmful external agents in the air, allowing a degree of protection against said agents by purifying the air. In the case of enemy techniques, this protection works up to C-Rank techniques.
-Communication: The helmet contains a communication device linked to all other Mandalorians which uses chakra to transmit messages through great distances. It can even project images that the users sees.
Body Armor
-Heat/Cold and Electrical Protection: The Mandalorian armor, being infused with chakra and made from strong resistant materials protects the user from taking damage from high and low temperatures and electrical damage up to D-Rank. The armor cannot be short circuited but will face normal damage from anything above that rank, with temperature based attacks behaving normally (melting the armor if hot enough or freezing it if cold enough), same as it would with the users body, and lightning based attacks cutting through it.

Active Abilities:
Helmet
-Enhanced Vision: The Mandalorian armor has a special visor that is powered by chakra, that enables the user to gain an advanced vision that can mimic the motion tracking speed of a 1 Tomoe Sharingan. Beyond the motion tracking abilities, the user gains the ability to see the world through a sort of thermal vision, based on the infrared spectrum. This also allows a limited form of night vision (its use drains 5 chakra points per turn and its activation counts as a move).
-Chakra Sensing: The Mandalorian armor's helmet contains special chakra receptors that allow the user to gain spacial awareness of nearby chakra. This acts as a sort of rudimentary chakra sensing. The user cannot differentiate between different individuals chakra or elements and even assessing chakra levels is very difficult (chakra sensing drains 5 residual chakra points from the user per turn and its activation counts as a move). However, this basic chakra sensing is secondary to the main ability given by the chakra receptors in the helmet which is to monitor the users own chakra flow. The armor can alert the user about any alteration to the chakra flow through visual, auditory or tactile stimulus throughout his body. If the user so wishes, the user can release himself from the genjutsu with a sort of kai but without a hand seal, disrupting the chakra flow by having the armor "jolt" his own chakra flow (30 chakra cost, works on illusions up to A-Rank, usable once every 3 turns, counts as a move).
Body Armor
-Chakra Jet Pack: The Mandalorian armor has a small group of chakra vents throughout the armor. The jet pack uses chakra from the armor's wielder to create controllable jets which can be used to dodge techniques, boosts ones taijutsu or simply achieve flight. The flight is controllable and highly maneuverable though only slightly faster than the users own base speed (drains 20 chakra points per turn, activation counts as a B-Rank move, requires conscious control through mental commands). The addition of taijutsu damage is possible by selectively activating the users peripheral jets in specific points of his movement and according to various situations, capable of adding +10 damage to a taijutsu move and a sudden drastic increase in speed by spending 20 chakra points. To dodge a technique, the user can release a quick directional burst of chakra that can propel him a short distance (Up to 5 meters) in a single direction, achieving a simple linear dash (30 chakra cost, counts as an A-Rank move).
-Vibration Sword: a retractable, short ninjato blade, strapped to the armors back, the sword uses the wielders chakra to create high levels of vibration and use that to increase physical damage. As such, when uses, physical Kenjutsu techniques gain +10 damage. The sword drains 10 chakra points per turn when active.
-Armor Strengthening: As the whole armor contains various chakra motors and enhances, the user can charge the whole armor with chakra to temporarily boost his physical abilities, namely his speed and his physical strength. Being mechanical in nature, the armor can only focus on either speed or strength. This can be done in 2 levels: Level 1 increases speed in 50% or adds +10 damage to all taijutsu. Level 2 doubles the users speed or adds +20 to the users taijutsu. The limitation is the duration and chakra cost. Level 1 drains 10 chakra points per turn, lasting a maximum time of 3 turns, usable thrice. Level 2 is usable only twice, drains 20 chakra per turn, lasting 2 turns.

Official challenge to Typhon with a bullet shot towards his head[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from here https://animebase.me/threads/graveyard-of-sin-115.756128/page-14#post-21929299

The Korra clone would arrive from the East to Omashu to see the arable land and with large-scale irrigation. Korra would notice the giant river bank with a city that seems to extends to the North. Korra would make her way down into town/river and follow the path up North a little bit till she got to the main town. As she walks she notices some of the residents her stare at her as she makes her way around. Just like the other day, two guards would approach her but this time different. The two guards would be more armored up than the guards in Chili Pepper Pass as well as having swords on their backs. Korra would take notice of this and start speaking to the guards.

Hello I mean no harm. My name is Korra is am I just looking for whoever is in charge as I am here on business for the Sin Village.

You will follow us now and say nothing more.

Fine whatever makes yall feel better.

Korra would make her way with the guards who would be escorting her with one in front of her and one behind her. Korra would easily notice they did not trust her fully as they make their way to a 2 story buliding on the edge of the river. The building would be short as Korra guessed the person in charge would not want any attention to where they were by having a giant building for them. The guards would walk into the building and have her sit in a chair in a room by herself. As the guards walked away Korra already knew how this was going to have to go down. As she sat there using her paper skills to make random small animals to keep herself entertained, the two guards would walk in giving her a glass of water with a woman in fancy clothes walking in and sitting in a chair opposite of Korra. The woman look clearly irritated for Korra to be here and instantly started talking.

My guards informed me you are here from the Sin Village. This better be a good reason that you are here disturbing us.

Why hello to you to than. Why yes my name is Korra and I was sent my Sado the Kage of the Sin Village to see if you would like to be part of our expanding reach. Seeing as how you all here are a trading village you can easily expand into the trading routes we have established with our other lands.

Hmm now why would we do that when we have neighbors that already trade with us?

Well I will be going out to all of them. The Chili Pepper Pass has already agreed to join us and...

They did what? They were are spice trader.

Well maam they are part of us and seeing has you already trade with them I see why there is no issues with yall joining us. There is a grand trading port in the Graveyard of Sins for all the lands and their merchants to go and shop. Taki has our medical facility while we have a Fishing community up North.

And what if we do not join and continue to trade with them even if it means by force?

Korra would grab the glass of water.

You see this glass?

Korra would than infuse her poison chakra into the water inside the glass. The water would turn silver/metallic looking and basically become her custom poison.

You see this is my own poison I created myself. Being a poison user I could easily turn a water source into it. If yall really want to try me I could turn your entire lake into it and I am pretty sure that would ruin your entire system here.

And what if we just kill you here?

You cant really if we are being honest. Besides the fact that my paper ninjutsu can easily break your weapons, I am just a clone so making me go poof would just alert the real me who has no problem pulling up with an army and taking this over by force.

The woman would gasp and than look at the guards who would be looking nervous. The woman would than think for a moment.

You really would not do such a thing.

As the woman says that one of her guards panics and charges Korra while drawing his sword. Korra would use her paper ninjutsu to have paper sheets form and block and wrap around the sword. Korra would than control the paper sheets and have them wrap around the man completely covering him in paper while he panics. With a snap of her fingers Korra has the paper sheets crush the man killing him and having him drop to the floor.

You were saying something?

The woman than breaks down.

Fine you have our word we will be part of your expansion.

Thats great now for you to sign this.

Korra would take out a scroll and have the woman sign it confirming Omashu now part of the Sin Village. After getting it signed Korra would give the woman another scroll in which contain the trade routes and ports location. While the two of them are finishing up business the other guard would be dragging the body of the dead and crushed guard out the room.

Look I am sorry about your guard but he did try to attack.

Ill be honest I don't blame you.

Good I will be off my way and make sure to keep your agreement would be ashamed for me to come back out.

Korra than creates a bouquet of paper roses and hands it to the lady. Korra would than put back on her cloak and heads to a hotel in Omashu to rest again before going out again. Hopefully Korra does not have to repeat this more than a few times or even have to go more out to expand the lands. After a few minutes Korra would get to a motel farther along the river bank and would check into the room using Fu's credit number that she had written down from before. Korra would than rest up before going out again.

Mission Ends

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Arriving from https://animebase.me/threads/jiro-island-004.755820/#post-21928293

The entire city had seen it, a monster "saved" the city and became the hero. What the city didn't see, or maybe it was rather what they choose to willfully forget, was the number of innocent farmers that had been slain in the process. One of those farmer's daughters felt wronged. You see in her mind, her papi was just trying to do whatever he could to provide for his family. And word from the whispers that roamed their ways through the deepest crevices of the city was, the courageous monster knew this.

Well, when people feel wronged by people they feel are beyond their power to correct things against, they seem to come across a certain type of man. A man like Jason Todd.

Jason would come into the city and like fate he came across said daughter, who saw his armor and weapons and without question knew he had a bit of power himself. The "hero" was dragging some petty gang leader through the city, and had completely destroyed the land outside the city in his squabble. Jason, who had already been trying to track a bounty here, knew upon listening to the daughters cries and screams and points to the direction of the monster, and how she DEMANDED vengeance, that this had to be his target.

She was heart broken. She was hurt. She was rash. She wanted revenge. And she had just met that certain type of man that fate always seemed to link people like her to, an Avenger.

As Isako came back into the city, he was confronted by Jason a mere 10 meters away in the middle of the wide street, pointing his pistol at him

I heard you can deal quite a bit of damage.

Jason would say as he withdrew and aimed a pistol in his right hand at Isako

I'm here to take what you have

A freeform bullet would fly at Isako's head at the end of this sentence

Jutsu active

Senpo: Hebi Sēji Hontai) Sage Art: Snake Sage's Bod
Charka Cost: 30
Description: Snake Sage Mode users discovered the ability to summon the scales of the White Snake Sage. With summoning the scales, they have the ability to absorb natural energy and transfer the energy to the user. The user would summon the scales along their body. The user doesn't have enhance protection but just summons the scales along their body. These scales attach their selves to the user and gather natural energy and transfer the energy per turn at a 10% rate of the user's chakra for the following four turns. The percentage is based on the user's chakra so if the users has 1000 chakra points 10% of that chakra is converted into senjutsu chakra which is 100 so that is what is transferred to the user that turn and the following turns.
-Only summoned by users of Sage Mode
-This technique last four turns or when the user cancels the technique.
-Can only be used once per battle
-No other Sage Mode jutsu in the same turn as this technique is used in.
( Yumeton | Dākutaimuzu) - Dream Sand: Dark Times
Chakra: 30/40
Description: Dark Times is a dream sand infusion technique that focuses on infusing the Yumeton with different aspects of his aresnal.
A Rank- This infusion allows for the user to infuse his different elemental chakra with Yumeton's (Earth and Water) in ratio's that would layer them with Yumeton crystals. For water techniques, they would appear to glimmer with the white crystals of inert Dream Sand and gain cutting properties, while earth techniques would be encrusted with the inert crystals that gave it the same. This would cause both elements used to raise 1 rank/20 damage in effectiveness(does not change S/Ws). The user must perform 3 handseals when doing this effect and this may be done 4 times per battle, needing a 2 turn cooldown. This counts of a move but may be used simultaneous to another water or earth technique of course. This adds 10 chakra to the cost of a move

S Rank - This ability may be posted in the user's biography or at the start of battle so that he may start the battle with it prepped, and is a passive ability requiring chakra. The user may infuse his equipment (seals, clothing, weapons, kunai/kunai equivalent, etc) with Yumeton, giving these objects a shimmering look due to the white crystals influence within them. For defensive purposes, this gives anything coated basic C rank protection from physical damage. The user's weapons also gain the effect of being able to basically inject the opponent with a powerful dose of Dream Sand upon penetrating their skin or being inside of him in some way due to this coating(S-rank). The user's seal/kanji based techniques and abilities become enhanced with Yumeton and the usual Kanji material is replaced by a Kanji made of Dream Sand that is charged with more chakra and power than the original, thus allowing the seal to draw from a stronger source of chakra as well as being fortified by the dream sand crystals themselves. This allows sealing tags to be capable of dealing damage equal to it's rank when something makes contact with it . The addition of the Dream Sand kanji as a power source makes it so that techniques that fit this category raise in effectiveness by 1 Rank/20 Damage Points as well as requiring 10 more chakra to activate. This only works on Sealing based techniques up to A rank (Advanced Fuuin users are able to increase S-rank Fuuinjutsu techniques by +10 damage/chakra.) rank and only effects seal/scroll/kanji based techniques and abilities. This variation can be utilized three times per battle with a two-turn cooldown. While a seal under the effect of Dark Times is in play, this technique cannot be activated, the cooldown starting when the Fuuinjutsu it is adorned to becoming void. The effects of Dark Times lasts for as long as the seal it is adorned to does. The user cannot coat a weapon while Dark Times is used on a Fuuinjutsu and vice versa, nor can the S-rank version be used while the A-rank version is in play. No A-rank and above Yumeton techniques can be used in the same turn Dark Times is activated for either version.

Armor

Hantākirā - Hunter/Killer
Type:
Supplementary
Chakra: N/A (-10 per ability per turn)
Description: Hunter/Killer is a variant of the basic Mandalorian Armor, working in the exact same regard as the old armor, upgraded and outfitted with several new abilities for the higher ranks of Jason Todd. The helmet of the suit is built in with a place holder to interface with the canon medical gas mask. This suit is synthetically linked to the user's body and chakra system through its technology and is capable of mirroring the user's ability to harness Sage Mode for its benefit. For this reason it is able to safely produce and project all techniques as if it was the user's very own skin, and only takes damage when the user does. It has been built with multiple abilities to aid Jason in battle. The suit is skintight but thick and strong. When doing this it is able to use its medical gas mask attachment for the user to breathe. The looks of the suit are within the spoiler.

Predator: Hunter/Killer activates a powerful cloaking device infused within the suit that is capable of being charged to a different level through absorbing the user's sage chakra to increase it's ability. Under normal means, with the user out of sage mode, the device projects Natural Energy in a makeup similar to the "Hiding with Camoflauge Technique" . The effect of this is that the user is cloaked in such a way that he appears to blend in with the Natural Energy that naturally circulates the area, only being able to be sensed by those capable of perceiving Natural Energy. This effect lasts 3 turns and may be used twice per battle with a cooldown of 3 turns in between uses.

When the user is in Sage Mode, the users Sage chakra supercharges the Predator ability. Now the chakra projected by the device adds a secondary flow of chakra, similar to that found in "(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique" making it so that in addition to the previous effects, all sound will be removed from the user's physical actions including from use of weapons and ninja tools in short range of himself. The cost for this is that the chakra cost for maintaining Sage Mode doubles to 20 Chakra per turn due to the extra drain on the technique. This lasts for up to 4 turns each use.

SuperHuman: Hunter/Killer injects Jason with a cocktail of chemicals that increase his physical prowess allows him to use his physical abilities (such as running, jumping, sliding, etc) to avoid techniques up to 10 meters height and width. He may do this once per turn for the next 3 turns, but may only accompany this ability or use his chakra for another Tai/Ken Related technique or use a Weapon/Ninja Tool directly after using this ability granted by SuperHuman. He may reactivate Superhuman once every 2 turns, up to twice per battle. Using this ability takes up a moveslot.

AutoDoc: AutoDoc provides the user with a system known only to him that utilizes its own version of the passive "Diagnosis" medical skill. Due to this, the user is provided with a constant update of his chakra levels, health, and body in general, all on the level of the actual skill. This ability is passive

Mystic Touch: Hunter/Killer seems to simply be painted black, it is actually simply covered in various kanji that are so merged that they appear as black paint. By paying a moveslot and the chakra cost for the seal, the user may call forth the kanji and combine them so that they match the sealing script that any contact based sealing tag/scroll/Kanji based seal has onto any point on his limbs. He may also cause the kanji to appear upon any weapon he is holding by having the Kanji move up to the weapon. . This ability makes it so that the user has a much easier method of applying sealing tags and scripts to his targets, making it so that he may form these tags simultaneously with any Tai/Ken Related technique or Weapon/Ninja Tool usage. These seals (or the by products they produce in cases such of seals which release a substance that contacts its target) must still make contact with its target as normal to achieve their effect and the user must post the seal that is being formed.

Note: Must post Hantākirā - Hunter/Killer and Mandalorian Armor : Armor Activation | Rorian'āmā: Āmāakutibēshon in the user's bio and at the beginning of a fight

Mandalorian Armor : Armor Activation | Rorian'āmā: Āmāakutibēshon
Type: Supplementary/Weapon
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: All Mandalorians have a basic armor, the armor they are given when they are first inducted into the clan. A members armor is special: It's designed for them by the leader of the clan. The Mandalorian armor is beyond the technology the rest of the world possesses. Even though all armors look different the abilities they posses are the same. As the member grows stronger he gains access to more of the technological advances, having his armor "upgraded". The armor has 2 sets of abilities: passive and active (that take up a move slot and do damage). The armor, being specifically made for the individual is perfectly in sync with his/her chakra system, it flows throughout them and their armor. This was the technological breakthrough the enabled the armor to function as a second skin for the ninja. Not only does it allow complete control over the armor through chakra pulses and chakra control but it also allows the user to release techniques that would otherwise be released from his skin or his mouth, etc from the armor, something that negates any limitation to the users ninjutsu usage, specially elemental.

Passive Abilities:
General
-Basic Protection: The Mandalorian armor is made of strong materials and infused with chakra, granting it resistance against weaker attacks. Free form Ninja tools and explosive tags, bladed weapons and attacks that do no damage (N/A) as well as simple taijutsu attacks (C rank) have no effect on the armor. The protection allows the user to remain undamaged for the most part when facing said attacks but cannot negate momentum or kinetic forces.
Helmet
-Gas Mask: The Mandalorian's helmet protects them from harmful gases, toxins or airborne pathogens. The helmet contains a breathing apparatus that filters harmful external agents in the air, allowing a degree of protection against said agents by purifying the air. In the case of enemy techniques, this protection works up to C-Rank techniques.
-Communication: The helmet contains a communication device linked to all other Mandalorians which uses chakra to transmit messages through great distances. It can even project images that the users sees.
Body Armor
-Heat/Cold and Electrical Protection: The Mandalorian armor, being infused with chakra and made from strong resistant materials protects the user from taking damage from high and low temperatures and electrical damage up to D-Rank. The armor cannot be short circuited but will face normal damage from anything above that rank, with temperature based attacks behaving normally (melting the armor if hot enough or freezing it if cold enough), same as it would with the users body, and lightning based attacks cutting through it.

Active Abilities:
Helmet
-Enhanced Vision: The Mandalorian armor has a special visor that is powered by chakra, that enables the user to gain an advanced vision that can mimic the motion tracking speed of a 1 Tomoe Sharingan. Beyond the motion tracking abilities, the user gains the ability to see the world through a sort of thermal vision, based on the infrared spectrum. This also allows a limited form of night vision (its use drains 5 chakra points per turn and its activation counts as a move).
-Chakra Sensing: The Mandalorian armor's helmet contains special chakra receptors that allow the user to gain spacial awareness of nearby chakra. This acts as a sort of rudimentary chakra sensing. The user cannot differentiate between different individuals chakra or elements and even assessing chakra levels is very difficult (chakra sensing drains 5 residual chakra points from the user per turn and its activation counts as a move). However, this basic chakra sensing is secondary to the main ability given by the chakra receptors in the helmet which is to monitor the users own chakra flow. The armor can alert the user about any alteration to the chakra flow through visual, auditory or tactile stimulus throughout his body. If the user so wishes, the user can release himself from the genjutsu with a sort of kai but without a hand seal, disrupting the chakra flow by having the armor "jolt" his own chakra flow (30 chakra cost, works on illusions up to A-Rank, usable once every 3 turns, counts as a move).
Body Armor
-Chakra Jet Pack: The Mandalorian armor has a small group of chakra vents throughout the armor. The jet pack uses chakra from the armor's wielder to create controllable jets which can be used to dodge techniques, boosts ones taijutsu or simply achieve flight. The flight is controllable and highly maneuverable though only slightly faster than the users own base speed (drains 20 chakra points per turn, activation counts as a B-Rank move, requires conscious control through mental commands). The addition of taijutsu damage is possible by selectively activating the users peripheral jets in specific points of his movement and according to various situations, capable of adding +10 damage to a taijutsu move and a sudden drastic increase in speed by spending 20 chakra points. To dodge a technique, the user can release a quick directional burst of chakra that can propel him a short distance (Up to 5 meters) in a single direction, achieving a simple linear dash (30 chakra cost, counts as an A-Rank move).
-Vibration Sword: a retractable, short ninjato blade, strapped to the armors back, the sword uses the wielders chakra to create high levels of vibration and use that to increase physical damage. As such, when uses, physical Kenjutsu techniques gain +10 damage. The sword drains 10 chakra points per turn when active.
-Armor Strengthening: As the whole armor contains various chakra motors and enhances, the user can charge the whole armor with chakra to temporarily boost his physical abilities, namely his speed and his physical strength. Being mechanical in nature, the armor can only focus on either speed or strength. This can be done in 2 levels: Level 1 increases speed in 50% or adds +10 damage to all taijutsu. Level 2 doubles the users speed or adds +20 to the users taijutsu. The limitation is the duration and chakra cost. Level 1 drains 10 chakra points per turn, lasting a maximum time of 3 turns, usable thrice. Level 2 is usable only twice, drains 20 chakra per turn, lasting 2 turns.

Official challenge to Typhon with a bullet shot towards his head[/SPOILER]
Calling time on this. I'd rather fight but I gotta also give myself time to complete the mission for this

Taking Weapon Core from Typhon

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
After taking the weapon core Jason would travel back home

Travel Itinerary:#91> 90 > 46 >47 > 48 >49 >51 >4
Departing #91Omashu at 7:54 EST pm (4/4/19)
#90: 7:54pm - 8:54pm
#046: 9:54pm - 10:54pm
#047: 11:54pm - 12:54am
#48 1:54am - 2:54am
#49: 3:54am - 4:54am
#51: 5:54am - 6:54 am
#4: 7:54am - 8:54 am (4/5/19)

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:

- Put the Clan’s interests first (2)

- Expand the village's land (2)

- Try and not to cross the line and be peaceful

Summary: The clone Korra would continue her path on expanding the Sin village reach. After going a darker route with gaining Omashu, Korra would remind her self that the next time she needed to be more peaceful before Sado gets mad. Korra would go to
Kuzuyama to try and gain them to join.

After resting for the night Korra would grab her stuff and head to Kuzuyama. She would put back on her cloak and make one like past through Omashu. SHe would notice signs around the village informing villagers about the expansion and merge of their village. Some people would seem happy while some seem mad. Ohh well to Korra it was already done. Korra would than head West.

LLM

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/kusasōgen-090.755908/page-4#post-21975672

Geets and Boit continue to move thru the area, Geets was observing the next LM over as Sado was moving thru the area, and the crowd was going wild. He even saw a pic of himself that caught his great side, he was pleased. He continues to meditate gathering more natural energy from the world around him as Boit keeps on keepin on..

LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: Here

It was a hot day, the sweat dripping from Hei's chin. The sun burning high in the sky with a small lone cloud flowing overhead. The land seemed baron as Hei walked over a hilltop. Then he notices it. The Great city of Omashu. After his long travel Hei decides to rest and refresh himself.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having scanned the surrounding lands for many days, Hei had finally located what he believed to be the location of the entrance into the underworld. Having been tipped by the spider of it's general area on the map. Hei was able to use his Byakugan to search vast distances over a period of time much faster then attempting to locate it on foot. Far of Hei notices a group of individuals in combat. Throughout their area were small glowing runes, carved into the stone that supported the titanic chasm beneath the surface. Giving the information Hei had previously collected it was a safe bet that he found the entrance location. However, before investigating further it would be best for Hei to return to the spider and purchase the required augmentations for a trip to the underworld. With that his Rinnegan will activate, a red rippled pattern with 6 tomoe will form opening a rift in space and time. Allowing Hei to move though the rift and travel across the known world.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.
( Yomotsu Hirasaka ) - Underworld Slope Hill
Chakra: 40
Description: The user is able to open rifts within the fabric of space which allows them to instantaneously transport themselves anywhere. When used, the user's eyes glow red. The openings can also be used to connect two different spatial locations within the same dimension or create a pathway that links two dimensions together. Similar to Kamui, Yomotsu Hirasaka allows the user to utilize these spacial tears to retreat, perform ambush attacks, and many other possible tactics. Unlike Kaguya's version, the user can only travel fully through these portals, unable to partially emerge through them. The user can also utilise this method to drag their opponents to another location with them.
Note: This can only be used 5 times an event, once every 4 turns. The user can only travel to locations he has already traveled to, unable to use this to go to places he has never been.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki bios.

LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: Here

Exiting back though the rift Hei once again piers across the vast lands of earth upon the location he believed to be the gateway to the underworld. The group of individuals he had been watching appear to have been successful in their battle as they're now resting and recuperating from the ordeal. Hei continues forward to aid them.

LLM

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/graveyard-of-sin-115.756128/post-22091019

This post begins a mission utilizing the following storyboard element(s):

Gather the lumber for Marzan (B)

(Kansō) Requip
Type: Tool
Range: Self
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.
You must be registered for see images

Alas the Kage’s trip had finally come to an end, arriving in Omashu with a rather quickened pace. She realized that, sometimes trying to impose her ruler position into the limelight in order to get what she wants wasn’t always going to happen. Jaiden’s attitude towards her reminded her of this, having become a bit conceited with her position of power. Mirabelle would have activated the unique fibers of her clothing; causing them to shift appearance into a more, casual and relaxing one that reflected the nature of the farmlands of Omashu. She was down south, on the outskirts of the wall less city, though she was in the right place. As she strolled along whimsically, the border patrol of the city had noticed someone approaching. “Halt!” they called out to her, as they flickered over to her location. As they did, they immediately noticed whom it was. “Oh, Lady Nariyuki!” one of them called out, bowing his head. “What brings you here milady?” the other guard asked immediately afterwards. She would smile at them, waving as she gave them look of ease. “I’m here on a couple of errands, though can you guide me to nearest forestry workers are? I needed to get some lumber, but I don’t want to just go and cut it down myself…” she said. The guards pondered for a moment, until one of em sparked the idea. “Ah yes, Lady Fina is just up this path, it’s pretty hard to miss her” he announced. With a nod, Mirabelle waved good by as she started to stroll along the path, but a sudden breeze below over. “Oh my!” she shouted, as she tried to grip her skirt as much as possible but her hat blew off into the distance, until an arm reached out and grabbed it midair.

Don’t go losing ye head now!” a woman called out to Mirabelle. She was pretty young, roughly seventeen with French braids. “Well, well. If it aint the great Kage herself. Name’s Fina, ye guards told ya where to find me but yet I found you instead” she said in her southern like accent. “Thank you, Fina” Mirabelle said taking the hat and hastening it into place. As she did, she looked at some of the larger trees being grown in the area, scanning them for herself. “Fina, I came to gather some of the lumber from the trees here…I hope you can assist me in this” Mirabelle asked the farm girl but she gave a rather perplexed look. “Now, giving you a hand isn’t ye issue. It’s what ye want with the wood ma’am. Curious little critter I am” she said laughing. Everyone seems to wanna know what Mirabelle’s intentions are. “It’s to help forging a weapon of mine. I kind of need it urgently…” she explained to Fina, the latte of whom nodded. “I see, ye in luck I suppose. Those trees over yander are Mahogany, one of the toughest forms of wood in ye land” she said pointing at one of the largest trees in the area. “However if ye wanna get de best results, ya gotta cut de higher branches. Thicker and stronger. A single branch needs at least an A rank worth of power to break it. Think ye can handle it?” she challenged the Kage.

Of course, just leave this to me” she said, as she walked with Fina to the much larger tree. It was about 50 meters in the air, and Mirabelle could tell it’s largely untouched. As she picked out some of the lower branches, she nodded. “Alright here goes nothing…” she said, running at the tree’s base. As she planned her feet onto it, she started to run up its side quickly while also activating Journey of the Swordless. As she became shrouded in the countless microscopic blade, she reached one of the first lower branches. “Kyotoryu: Sōdo Yajirushi!” she called out, immediately swiping her hand out, creating a chakra blade as she thrusted her hand out. The green arrow of chakra would have sliced through the base of the branch, causing it to snap and fall to the ground. As it did, she turned her action to another set of branches nearby. She would begin once more, channeling chakra into her body, acting as the “sword”.

Quickly; she took control of her wind based chakra, causing it to flow outwards into eight ribbon like blades that stretch from her position. As she did, she would have cut through a set of two slightly larger branches while she finished up, simply looking at one more branch above her. She inhaled and exhaled, as she performs a downward slash, unleashing chakra shockwaves that would have quickly cut through the remaining branches. There was plenty to spare for the villagers too, as she landed back on the ground and dusted herself off. She promptly deactivated Journey as Fina approached her, with a wide grin. “Damnnn if I knew you was THIS good at cutting wood, id have asked ye to come sooner!” Fina was excited. Mirabelle halted her movement however as she approached the chunks of lumber. She turned to Fina, with a concerned look in her eyes. “Which of these is the best quality branch or branches…?” she asked, as Fina nodded and examined each one. After some self talking, she turned to Mirabelle pointed at three of them.

(Tabi no Katana nashi)Journey of the Swordless
Chakra: 30 (-15 per turn)
Damage: +20 to All Kenjutsu/Taijutsu based Techniques.
Description: Journey of the Swordless is a technique which is always active for those who practice the art of Kyotoryu. Being active from the very beginning of battle, Journey of the Swordless is classified as a passive technique to all those who wish to utilize it. While most Kyotoryu techniques do not require this, Journey of the Swordless is meant to enhance the users Kyotoryu techniques to their maximum, by sacrificing a real sword in the process.

To start, the user coats their entire body in a tiny, razor sharp layer of chakra, which looks very similar to the Medical Scalpel technique, to activate this technique. Once active, the user become a human blade, as all their strikes carry the same cutting potential as any regular sword, by being enhanced by their razor sharp chakra. Another benefit to this technique, is that the razor sharp chakra around the users body allows them to bypass wind resistances, allowing their strikes to also be much faster than when performing techniques with an actual sword. Another benefit of this, is that due to the wind resistance being removed from their strikes, while also gaining speed, all the users kenjutsu gain additional damage, by having any wind resistance removed, the strikes carry more weight, striking much harder and with more maneuverability than one could perform with a regular sword. However, the damage bonus is further increased when utilized with Kyotoryu techniques, as these techniques are specifically created for the fight style, adding Journey of the Swordless on top further empowers them, allowing the unique movements of Kyotoryu fighting style to be even more deadly than usual.

However, while this technique seems strong, the largest drawback is the user loses their ability to hold a sword. The chakra around the users body will destroy any sword hilt it comes into contact with. Even with indestructible blades, the hilt of the sword will be rejected, forcefully pushed out of the users hand if he tried to wield a bladed weapon. This is only the case for swords however, other objects, like Staffs, can be wielded, but any techniques requiring a Staff will Not gain any benefits from this technique.

Restrictions:
Must be posted in the users bio if they wish have it passive from the start of battle. Chakra cost can be paid to activate it during battle.
Once activated, the users Arms, Legs, Head, and even torso become a replacement for any Technique that requires a sword.
Due to the nature of the chakra, the user cannot wear any armor, nor can the user wield a sword of any description. However the user is able to wield non bladed weapons, but those weapons will gain no bonus' from this technique.
Any jutsu the user users, such as Earth Armor, will have its defenses Reduced by -20 if used over top of this technique. However, this only applies to techniques that attach to the users body, techniques such as Susanoo, will be unaffected.
This technique can be used by Samurai, following all the same restrictions as regular uses. However, as the user cannot wear armor with this technique active, it cannot be used with Bushido, however SSS and Iaido can be used in conjunction
(Fuuton: Fujin) Wind Release: Wind Blades
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 + 20 = 80
Description: The user will channel wind chakra into their sword and manipulate it to sprout eight ribbon-like blades of wavy green chakra that break off from the original, but remain attached to the hilt. With a simple swing of his sword the user can transmit a slash through the blades, which travels along the surface of objects (including walls, floors, and ceilings) and emerge to strike the enemy from anywhere that the user can see, and can even be fired from his sword directly. The emerging blades are sharp enough to pierce through solid objects, are about twelve inches in width, and can rise up to twelve feet with tremendous speed.
~Only one blade can be released per slash.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
~Must wait four turns before it can be used again.
(Kenjutsu: Sōdo Yajirushi) Sword Art: Sword Arrow
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 + 20 = 80
Description: The user will channel raw chakra into their sword and perform a simple thrust to trick an enemy into thinking that the thrust was the extent of the attack. However, as the user fully extends his arm he will use shape manipulation to release the stored chakra in the form of a green arrow that measures about three feet in length, that travels at a considerable speed. The arrow would be incredibly sharp, so much so that it's able to split apart techniques of the same rank and below. Once the chakra is released the user can will it to split into four parts in order to attack multiple opponents, or a single opponent from different sides.

-Can only be used twice per battle
(Kamei Gigei: Rekkyōdan) Command Art: Violent Mirror Severing
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80 + 20 = 100
Description: A technique based upon the premises of two of Keotsu's other Command Arts - his signature shockwave Kougenjin, and a Prayer technique known as Zekkyōdan, Rekkyōdan aims to push the principles of these attacks to their absolute limits. The user will gather chakra around their blade, coating in it a glass like layer; swinging the blade breaks the high tension layer of chakra and projects it forward, like the fragments of a broken mirror. The user can control the spread over the shattered attack, allowing it to cover either wide area to affect multiple opponents, or focus it into a tight cone to strike an individual adversary. No matter the scope of the area covered by the attack, though, the technique always launches 80 individual shockwaves. Like all Command Art shockwaves, Rekkyōdan can cut through any material the blade used to launch it can cut, meaning a sufficiently sharp blade could cut through nearly any material, and like Kougenjin it moves a twice the normal rate of traditional shockwaves.
*Note: Can be used up to three times per turn, with a cooldown of turns equal to the number of times it was used.
*Note: Launches 80 shockwaves with a single use.

These are the best” she said in a matter of fact tone. Mirabelle nodded as she took the lumber up herself with her abnormal human strength and tossed them all into one pile. “Ill be taking them then, you can have the rest” she said, taking another scroll out and sealing them. Fina’s eyes perked in excitement to the gift. “Thank ye, Lady of Sin” she called her. Mirabelle promptly took her leave, with her final destination in mind. The Nibi was quiet during all of this, wondering what the end result will be, Mirabelle would then leave Omashu, heading to her next destination.

End of Mission.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

LLM.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here X

Angel would set off quickly dashing through the country as quick as the wind. heading towards the ocean as a target for his overall destination

091- 2:20
092- 3:20
093- 4:20
094- 5:20

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Coming from here

This post marks the beginning of my mission:
-Gather ore for GST Part Two(B Rank)
Summary: Arya continues to gather ore for Marzan.

The Stark girl arrives and can see a city in the distance. She didn’t want to bring attention to herself so she didn’t want to use any ninjutsu nor her clan’s ability until she needed to. She wanted to go low key on her journey to gather up ore. She heads into the city. The folks there start whispering, looking and pointing at her. She continued walking and headed towards a smithing shop but she didn’t know where to go. She walked towards a lady and the man she stands with puts his hand in front of her and stands before her.

“Stay away”

Arya wasn’t shocked at all nor a bunch.

“I only want to ask where a smith is located. I come from the capital.”

The man laughs and she is puzzled but realizes but before she could continue her thoughts the man stops laughing and say,

“The capital, why come here? Don’t y’all have like the best smiths there. Why are you really here?”

“I am here for a smith seriously sir. I am in need of ore to create a sword. I heard this city uses Earth Ninjutsu so my thoughts would be the smiths would be the greatest of Earth Ninjutsu and possibly found some of the rarest I’d ore. This is why I am here.”

She bows to the man with her face towards him. He points his right index finger to his left pointing towards deeper into the city. She thanks him by bowing one more time. The people surrounding them all walk away continuing with their lives. Arya wanted to torture the man but decided not to but he treated her like she was some kind of chump. She starts her walk down deeper into the city. She passes by multiple companies. She was being tailed by two people which she didn’t realize. The smell of metal burning can be smelled one block away. She smiles and speeds up and heads inside. The doorbell rings and a lady pops up from behind the counter.

“How can I help”

Before she could continue what she was going to say she stops and looks and looks at Arya. She makes one hand seal and the ground(A rank Earth technique) below Arya wraps around her whole body besides her head which she can’t move at all.

“What is the meaning of this?”

The lady leaps over the counter and walks towards Arya but she proceeds with caution. She didn’t know what Arya could be capable of, especially when she saw the katana and Gunbai she had on her. She heard already that someone was looking for a smith and it was a young lady.

“So what are you looking for me for? I bet you didn’t think the smith would be a woman.”

She smiles looking Arya directly in her eyes. She wanted to activate her doujutsu but she held back. She knew she could get out of such jutsu but she wanted to see what was going on here for a little while longer. The lady places her right hand along the left side of Arya’s face. Arya couldn’t move at all and a seal(Can’t use A rank and above jutsus that uses chakra and takes 100 chakra per turn/forty five minutes) was placed on her. She slowly started losing her chakra drained from her. The lady smiles

“Ah there we go now you are mine. This seal will drain your chakra until you die.”

“I’m only here for ore I swear!”

Arya screams this as her chakra was siphoning from her. She felt herself being weakened to the point she couldn’t activate her doujutsu. She didn’t have any choice at this point. She couldn’t use her doujutsu so she converted her torso area into multiple branches. The branches burst from the earth that would be wrapped around her. She still felt her chakra being siphoning; she falls to the ground but catches herself with her left hand and looks at the lady who is shocked to see Arya was able to get out.

(Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Cutting Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: A highly versatile techniques whereby the user converts part of their body to wooden branches. These branches can then be used offensively by multiplying and extending them, then piercing opponents with them. It can also be used to create short-range weapons like makeshift "swords", or else vaulted at opponents as a long-range projectile which can then be remotely manipulated to grow even more.

“You really think I came here for trouble. I just want ore.”

Arya's true self was starting to show. The lady starts to step back from her and Arya gets up.

“Take this seal off of me NOW”

“No, I will not take it off of you at all.”

Arya smiles as purple flowers are summoned in front of the lady. These flowers would paralyze her so she can’t move her body at all for the next turn/forty five minutes. The lady was stopped in her tracks as she tried to step back even more.

“Now how do I get this seal off of me?”

The lady can still talk a little bit but not as much.

“I have to be the one to take it off. I am the only one that knows the release seal.”

Arya didn’t have a choice and if she did do anything she still had skills that could be used. She places her right hand on the left shoulder of her opponent, releasing her from genjutsu. The lady places her hand on the Arya’s face again and takes the seal off of her. Arya activates her Sharingan and puts the lady in a Genjutsu.

( Genjutsu: Hanaoka ) - Illusion Technique: Flower Hill
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user summons up illusionary purple flowers from the ground in front of them, damaging enemies with a chance to paralyze them.
Note: Paralysis lasts one turn.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points:
N/A Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his chakra, causing an imbalance. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. Academy Student rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. Genin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. Chunin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. Jounin rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

The Genjutsu she puts the lady in she immobilize her with black feathers she see and cause pain. She smiles as she stares her in her eyes. The lady knew of the eyes and the power they have. She knew she messed up.

“Now I need a strong ore. That’s all I’m here for. Since I have to go through all this for it I’ll steal it and if you say I took it I’ll be back to kill. Arya searched the smith’s place for ore. She found some and took them all. She only need one but didn’t know which was better. She headed back to the lady and her hand on the lady releasing her from the genjutsu.

“Which of these are strong?”

The lady was shaking and didn’t want to look at Arya anymore. She was smart but not that smart because the Sharingan can be used in a different way besides eye contact for Genjutsu. The lady points at one of the ores and Arya tosses the other ores at the lady. She takes out a scroll and seals these ore in the same scroll from earlier she used and she walks out smiling. Arya deactivates her eyes before completely exiting the building. She still wasn’t aware of the two people following her. She heads to leave the city and landmark with her ore.

( Bōshi Magen: Ketataumo ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Piercing Feathers
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: A weaker version of Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes, it makes the opponent believe that numerous black feathers have pierced their body and trapped them, causing them pain and immobility.
Note: Requires two tomoe Sharingan and eye contact to use

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his chakra, causing an imbalance. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. Academy Student rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. Genin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. Chunin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. Jounin rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

Last edited:

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ms. Blossom spawning here and beginning my mission consisting of the elements:
Take part in local festivities or a cultural ritual (1)
Explore a Landmark (1)
Set Up Camp(1)

summary: this mission will detail the first day or two of Cheryl’s adventures beyond the walls of her home. From her leaving party and the emotion surrounding that and then her journey into a world previously unexplored and unfamiliar in the search for some excitement.
———————————————————————————————

Many would have thought it strange, to reach twenty-two and never have stepped foot outside your villages walls. To Cheryl Blossom, that was reality. She would argue that anyone who found such a thing strange must never have experienced wealth. She would have told those people that when you have wealth and privilege, you do not need to see the world, you merely have someone bring it to you. Until 2 years ago, this remained true in her mind… then the moon came. Privilege, beauty and wealth mean very little under the wait of cataclysm. Cheryl found this out the hard way, and lived to tell the tale, to see the truths, to understand the fragility of the world.
In the two years since the villages near total destruction, the people of Omashu had worked tirelessly to rebuild there once glorious town, returning to prominence through hard work, creativity and absolute mastery over the element of earth. The place was truly a spectacle, and Cheryl was a spectacle living within it.
Cheryl had gone by many names in this place… Nightmare Child, The Ice Woman even the Fascist Barbie… but her flair and creativity, her pure talented self had been a blessing over the past years. The disaster changed her, she saw flaws I only seeking wealth and began to relish community even if she wasn’t great and finding it. Cheryl began using her talents to help, her crystals lined many streets and lay in the glimmering signs of many of the shops here. Her voice became the soundtrack to many sleepless, work-filled nights and her smile the light that guided. This village will weep when she leaves, but she knows she must.
Waking was as easy as ever, our red-haired beauty lifting her head from the embrace of her feathered (
donated happily by the mockingbirds) pillows. This was the morning of her very last day, a day in which a bombshell will be released upon the world, the effects of which we can only wait to see.
With a performance planned for midday, Cheryl had only the morning to say her goodbyes. Firstly her parents whom had never allowed her to want for anything, the rest of her surviving family that had always supported her through her terror and her joy. The others she needed to see would require a little more finding.

The days here had been cut in half since the installation of the dome and so the streets were always at there busiest in the morning and under this morning sun Cheryl approaches a small shop, a building made deliberately wonky by the earth user that moulded it and looking particularly out of place when sandwiched between the many uniform, perfectly shaped builds that surround it. This small building was a stone shop… in a land of earth and stone, a stone shop. Owned by an eclectic old lady named Yerusa, Cheryl found solace in this shop on many occasions over the past couple of years, it was the moon rocks and crystals within the shops walls that gave her the inspiration she needed to leave. Through the crooked doorway was a hoarders dream, rocks of every variety and size lay on the floor and lined the walls, there were even crystals of Cheryl’s own making on display here, the flickering oil lanterns dotted around the place offer the only light source once you’re within and paint ever changing shadows and illusions on the walls and upon entry the first thing you hear is…

”Oh oh, looky look, that one over there! A lobster eating a fish, or is it a tree playing tennis? Ahhhh Cher, the big day! A pleasure to see you, now please tell me, that on the wall there… does it look like a jellyfish with a top hat to you?”

The belief is that Yerusa sits in her chair behind her counter all day, just staring at the shadows her lights paint, making pictures and stories as they flicker on. Some believe there is some wisdom to these stories, to these paintings. Others believe they are nonsense, the ramblings of an old woman who has seen too much. Cheryl doesn’t care, for some reason she does not judge this lady, she just accepts her for who she is.
“Morning, Yerusa. I couldn’t just leave without saying goodbye now could I? And honestly.. I’d say it’s more two birds cooking ramen personally!“

Cheryl made her way to the counter and embraced Yerusin a long hug. The room fell silent for an extended moment, and the pair just held each other. As they pull away, Yerusa drawers a stone from a drawer on her right, she looks into Cheryl’s eyes and smiles, no words need to be said… the embrace, the look, sometimes actions truly do speak louder than words. Yerusa returns to her chair, goes back to watching the personal movies that line her walls, a tear in her eye. Cheryl sighs through a smile, weaves her way between the piles and rows of rocks and stones, squeezing through gaps as to not disturb the displays and as she reaches the door catches her reflection in a crystal she‘d created above it. Above her own reflection, the reflection of Yerusa, waving and weaving a string of handseals that the girls had invented, the string has no real meaning, but in this moment. It meant everything.
The library of Omashu is one of the largest establishments built in the near finished village and is somewhere that means a lot to Cheryl, although this is the first those within would hear of it. Cheryl was spoilt, she knew it and everyone else knew it. Her father had lots of contacts in the library that he could call upon whenever Cheryl decided upon a new learning venture, anything she wanted came from here, one way or another. The building itself was large and was the only rounded building in the centre square of the village, being made from a red clay that was beneath the base layer of earth used for building, the library has a slightly different tone to the rest of the village. Banners hang from its roof although they currently only offer messages of welcome and well wishes, eventually they’re planned to hold more official messages and times of events around the village proper.
Cheryl entered the library with her head held high, for she knew no other way to present herself. Her poise unmatched and her person a vision unable to be ignored, swinging the doors open action enough to bring every eye to her. There were many in the high ceilings of the library this morning but the number did not phase her, she was used to the eyes and the eyes used to her. Two claps from her hands were enough to silent the room, Cheryl was unable to navigate situations such as this and offered all she could in the moment and while to many, it would be nothing. Coming from her, to these people… it was enough.
“Thank you. All of you. Honestly. Thank you.”

Cheryl turns to leave, heading quickly toward the door, her strut familiar but the emotion behind it very much not so. Another room falls silent as the loudest one within it leaves for the last time.
A final lap of the marketplace takes Cheryl passed her favourite places…. The ramen stall she‘d request on every birthday and the first thing she offered to help rebuild after the cataclysm. The luxury fabric stall she would send her father too whenever she wore an outfit one too many times, and the seamstress that needed to be hired whenever those fabrics were acquired. The fine glasses on sale in the window of a furniture store, the delicate patterns so deftly engraved in the sides of the cups, the ones she would memorise and recreate in crystal when she got bored at home. The bandstand she would plagiarise tunes from if she heard music through her window. The fruit, the veg, the shoes, the jewels, she loved it all. She would miss it all. But it was time.
After a lap of the village and a rest at home, Cheryl was dressed in red as she so often was. Her V-neck midi dress shine under the lights with the crystals she‘d created upon it. She had lined the neck with crystal and waited until the last possible moment to spray herself with perfume, a perfume unique to her that she simply called ’Blossom‘.
Her mother announced her name and she made for the stage, Cheryl’s voice had always been marvellous, torture for most that someone like her would be so genuinely gifted, a voice only made purer by the enhancement magically inserted into her throat. One last song for home.
Cheryl had always been an all singing all dancing kind of girl and things weren’t about to change, though sadness was prominent today, this would be a celebration.. one no one would forget in a hurry.

🎶 ”They call me Cheryl Bombshell, spit fire like we from hell

better look up baby cos I’m rocking I don’t crumb-bell
bet you thought that this whole song would only be about me
but in a couple verses you’ll be rethinking youll see
Ice Queen, always mean never happy less she’s seen
centre of attention always being mentioned
that girls got a ego bigger than the domes protection
she ain’t nice, she ain’t right, fascist Barbie kills my appetite

So, Oh, Omashu
All I wants to thank you
I will not forget this place my love stays all around you
oh, Omashu
All I needs to thank you
gave me everything I need to make it by without you,

oh, this place is always home
Itll always be my own
I will not forget
anyone here or their pet
Udo, leader of the ramen
makin ish so tasty that I end up saying amen
Clio, she with all the glass
wish I was as beautiful as half the stuff she has
Funli, funnily is an inspiration
Taught me how to be up here man this is so his station.

So, Oh, Omashu
All I wants to thank you
I will not forget this place my love stays all around you
oh, Omashu
All I needs to thank you

gave me everything I need to make it by without you 🎶

At the close of her performance, Cheryl raises a hand and fires dozens of pink and white crystals into the sky each catching the light as they spin in flight and acting like a disco ball of sorts as a wave of perfume traps all in attendance in a minor Genjutsu which makes them all see Cheryl vanish from sight behind a pop of flower petals, the Genjutsu remaining until the perfume clears. Cheryl takes one last look over her crowd of relatives and others who wanted to cheer her goodbye, turns and leaves the stage. Picking up her pack and walking away from the village and into the new world.

Leaving LM

chakra: 1000 - 35 = 965
Techniques used
(Shoton: Dai Kessho Senbon) - Crystal Release: Large Crystal Needles
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: Guren creates long, sharp, and pointed bright pink and white crystals that shoot at the target at extremely high speeds with pinpoint accuracy.

( Meromeroton: Mane ღ Mane) Perfume Release: Laveau's Sorcery ღ Mimétisme
Spoiler
Chakra Cost: N/A (+10)
Description: This technique stands as the ability to change the medium of a Genjutsu to that of scent, utilizing Perfume chakra to cast the Genjutsu. This can be done handsealessly, spiting out a nearly invisible mist of vaporous colorful perfume that will spread up to 15 meters in a direction or all around (Short-Mid) or with 1 handseal, allowing the user to grow a great flower, resembling a voodoo lily, made of liquid perfume, within range, though at least 3 meters from the opponent which will spread the scent 15 meters around it (Short-Mid for creation of flower; Genjutsu effect up to Mid-range around the flower).
*The mist/flower remain active for 2 turns in the air unless countered or dispersed. The scent itself has the autonomy of 1 turn without the support of it's origin.*
*Can only be used 4 times for an A rank Genjutsu, and 2 time for an S rank Genjutsu*
*The genjutsu used through this technique must be posted along. The chakra cost will still stand for both ( 10 + Genjutsu ), but it will count as 1 jutsu*
*The mist itself is a D-Rank Perfume technique in strength and can be countered following normal elemental strengths and weaknesses; rank of the illusion cast is that of the original illusion with no added strength*
*The user is capable of compressing the perfume in a vial, through the same 1 handseal, where it will be kept indefinitely, without exposure to the air. If exposed, the perfume will have the same spread and properties as described*
*Can only be used once every 2 turns*

( Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou ) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user makes five handseals, appearing to dissolve into a shower of cherry blossom petals. These petals surround the opponent, blocking his vision. This allows the user to mask his movement effectively.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Never