Old time lurker coming to pay my respects to this fine gem!

Ralkage

Kin
119💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey y'all, it seems I've had this account most likely around the time NB still existed, but I don't remember why I never posted before today lol... Anyhow, the name is Ral/Ralkage, some may know me from other forums like FV/NF or the one I currently run (One Last Forum), while others may not know who I am at all, and that's fine! I've always loved these types of forums aging like fine wine, and despite the decline in forum activity due to other platforms rising in popularity, and that's also fine, but it won't every kill bulletin boards entirely if I'm being honest 😉 I've also been on other boards that closed down years ago like Bleach Exile, ABoxCafe, etc, but I'm glad this forum is sticking strong nonetheless! Despite me owning and running a relatively active forum myself, I still like to browse in some nostalgia here and there, so expect some chatter from me from time to time :sigar:

And yes, I do believe that our lord and savior tobidara will save this forum, but don't tell @minamoto that, gotta keep him on his toes to convert the non-believers :facts:

Ralkage

Kin
119💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome. You have like 5 posts. Kinda surprised you remember about this site
Well, I did originally search for NarutoBase and it eventually led me here; SEO may not be as friendly as other forums, but there's not much you can do without having to throw down some mula for SEO-related XF add-ons lol. I also like to bask in the ambience of older communities, might be a bit stale here now, but nostalgia fuels activity too. I run my own forum ofc, but again, I like that old community smell where the geezers come back from temporary retirement to say how much they miss such and such, and never to be heard from again :whistling:

Unlike those groups of people, I also find it apparent to see what's still out there verses this "modern-day" generation making us lean towards Discord for RTC (real-time chat). You also have some chance (and hopefully time) at preserving history in the event this place ever shuts down, which I don't see that being the case unless the site owner(s) give up on managing and running AB.

I'll still be around, just need time to focus on my other tasks, and then I can make it routine to post here weekly like I do with other places I've come back to.

Josh

Legendary
Kin
660💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
I wish the moderators and admins would do their jobs or make new staff members to counteract all the new spam/scam accounts being created for promotional purposes. I can't stand the bots.
I remember the days when I’d infract/ban people for mentioning a forum other than this one. Pepperidge Farms remembers. :wes: