Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
#carriedbyRej a vanilla

@Michelle @All_Red you guys did well. I like the matrix setups and semi open setups they are so fun to play.

You guys just have room to improve and I see mistakes done by professional and experiences hosts all over again. So the mistakes can be forgiven!

@Ansatsuken
Tactics bro...tactics... xD
You're brilliant.

Reactions: Just_Red and Rej

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1NP: Jailed Rej. Get Roleblocked. 50/50 about your position.

2NP: Jailed Mothbomb.

3NP: Jailed Rej again. For testing purpose.

When Town still died in 2NP I know that Moth is not a Killer.

When Luku flipped Mafia roadblocker I know that Moth is not Mafia.

I only have a problem on your actual position Rej. Thank God you know how to read, control and turn the situation for the good of town. You're great Rej.

• Wow
Reactions: Michelle and Rej

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Thank you all for playing my very first game. Im sorry for the various small mistakes I made, but you all kept on playing and that made my day :).
@moth thank you for not giving up on the game, when you couldve much earlier, despite me preatty much town clearing you 😅
@Sage thank you for being so invested in the game, I liked your activity and reads, made it fun for me to read the game. I was a little disappointed in your death. :/
@Ansa I loved your hypothesis and theories. It drove me mad sometimes how you town read the scumiest players 😂. Nonetheless I loved your particpation.
@Rej thank you for being a good town and mafia player. Your reads were nice and I knew I could count on you to be active and contribute. That alone makes me happy.
@Elmage thank you for playing, you didnt get your time to shine, but I was happy to see you were in the game, active and making reads.
@Kyte I knew you were busy but thank you for playing for as long as you did. I am sincerly happy that you managed to spend time playing this game as long as you did.
@Lady you were busy during most of the dp. So there isnt much I can talk on. Sorry.
@luke your sub in was very helpful, I really apreciate that. Your contribution to the mafia team was just as. Thank you for that.
@Alice you held out to the end, even though you didnt plan on win, it sure felt like it! Thank you for playing this game despite all the pro town choices I made.
Thank you everyone!!!!!

The boss smiled at the remaining mafia. Then nodded.
"You will all be promoted now. That was a tsst to see if you could find the traitors like true bosses. I'm gald to say: you passed." With that. The Old Classic Mafia game: Ended. Well played players.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@All_Red D. Just minor mishaps but overall you did good.
Thanks to @Michelle also for her assistance to make the every EOD smooth as possible.

@Rej sharp as always. XD.

@Ansatsuken hope to see you next game. :ROFLMAO:.

@Kyte_ sorry for targeting you first
NP. I wanted to see you play but with you, ansa, rej around plus moth its too dangerous. XD

@mothbomb Thanks for playing again. XD.

@Sagebee .. Dude. You did a great job. 👍. Just dont post when you're dead already.

@TheLukundo sorry Dude. Xd i tried my best.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice rly tried well, even tho when I had the feeling that she was throwing the LyLO away a bit :( but to success you rly need to plan out how to play at MyLo/LyLo

I just recently learned it on another board how to dissect the setup and see what moves which player is doing.
I am so glad I had the chance to ripe out my skills in this neat and chill game.

Also sry for @Elmage G Ace for the mislynch, hope we have some better games in future^^
Last time Elmage took my spot as sub and he also died "early".

Stuff happens.
The rest was sadly fodderized, but each one helped us. The Vanilladomino rly helped us to win the MyLo/LyLo.

@Michelle @All_Red thanks for the kind words, even when I was afraid of angleshooting when calling out the PRs, because I softclaimed to be Vanilla during MyLo/LyLo. I accept a warning if neccessary.

oh and @Alice in Noodleland @Ansatsuken , I was glad you both targetted me at the same night, in someway that night was honorful to me, I just waited for my death or mislynch tbh lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.