Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pretty sure this is gonna be a loss.
lukondo kinda derped himself sayin elmage looked like scum.

the 3 ppl who voted me, rej,sage, elmage. i feel like rej or sage are scum not both

Reactions: Just_Red

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
HOW? HOW DO WE KNOW WHICH SETUP WE ARE PLAYING? ONLY SCUM AND PRS KNOW ABOUT IT!

Ansa scum confirmed!

lmao, my case was good and now you downplay it, never downplay an accusation (recently learned) just move forward.
now who here has better cases? I only see moth and ansa being proactive more or less. and you are tunneling on me which doesn't show how good you are making cases. Who should be my scum partner based on your accusations?

Ansa + Sage combo is possible.
@mothbomb your thoughts?
It's not down playing if it's bad and illogical reasoning then its that.

Besides that last phase you proactively pushed a lynch train on elmage last phase for poor reasoning.

Your the only one that I think has a high likelyhood of being mafia.

As for partners I see yours and anstas relationship as strange he says he susses you then moves to follow your vote and say if your wrong he will vote you. To next phase completely removing you from his high suss list.

Moth is always hard to gauge.

Alice isnt high on my list but find it strange she argues ansta has to be town.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looked back again voted both xdd and you explained they were joke votes and I explain later in the phase I did it to get reaction. A vote in the first page means nothing.

And if it did should I be taking all your votes seriously
my votes havent been jokes. ive been tryin to mass clear folks for when I flip scum dude.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
HOW? HOW DO WE KNOW WHICH SETUP WE ARE PLAYING? ONLY SCUM AND PRS KNOW ABOUT IT!

Ansa scum confirmed!

lmao, my case was good and now you downplay it, never downplay an accusation (recently learned) just move forward.
now who here has better cases? I only see moth and ansa being proactive more or less. and you are tunneling on me which doesn't show how good you are making cases. Who should be my scum partner based on your accusations?

Ansa + Sage combo is possible.
@mothbomb your thoughts?
SUCH A GREAT ANALYSIS REJ. VERY SIMPLE. ANSA IS A SCUM. ANSA IS A SAFE BET.

YOU'RE SO CLEVER REJ. LET SEE IF THAT'S TRUE OR NOT. AND WHAT EXCUSES YOU GONNA PULL IN DP3 FOR ANOTHER MISLYNCH.

Ok we going to the point,

Lol when I said "I think all players know the setup" I meant the basic idea of possible setup of this game.

Ok, who's the first player who have came up with the idea of Duo(Mafia) in this game?

Its you Rej. Post #45, Page 3. Look it up.

So its not Me, its not Moth, its not Sage. We know about the existence of Duo Mafia because of you. Thus we got the idea what could be the setup for 9 players. The basic one.

The one who knew the setup is you. And using your logic the scum here should be you.

I'm not seeing you as a threat, you are free to lynch me but I can feel that you're feeling threaten by me. It because you're aware that I can read your acting play.

First you don't mind I'm following you voting Elmage. I told you if El flip town I'm voting you next. Then you said it's reasonable.

So now you're cling to Moth. Possibly for another mislynch.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh I'm torn between Sage or Rej

It's likely that they are not buddy.

Sagebee is weak in defending himself besides there's no good analysis coming from him. He's going for Rej in this DP using Elmage mislynch as the reason but he never pushing hard on his target and convince people. It makes me think he feels so concerned about his actions. He hopes people will understand his decision.

Rej is playing like in League of Legends game. Making himself look contributive with all kind of points no matter whether it making sense or not. And now he's trying to sus me using weak analysis.

Both feel Scummy.

What I'm afraid is they are playing bus the teammate game.

Status
Not open for further replies.