Old members

Jonneh

Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Joined in Aug 11, 2008 as Nero then changed the name to Kira and then -nero- can't remember the password or email to the account X.X
anyone from around then still kicking around. Andy, grim, naruto, kikuska, lara that lot o.o?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Joined in Aug 11, 2008 as Nero then changed the name to Kira and then -nero- can't remember the password or email to the account X.X
anyone from around then still kicking around. Andy, grim, naruto, kikuska, lara that lot o.o?
Huh,,, i seem to remember your username vaguely. Wb, although with a new account xD.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Joined in 2014, after the forums had that closing down phase. Knew the site since around 2012 tho. I didn't join since I was scared of giving the site my email or something lol. Got around to it later obviously. Had a lot of fun with this site back in the day. Discussions were lit back then. Pairing wars and everything.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Joined in 2014, after the forums had that closing down phase. Knew the site since around 2012 tho. I didn't join since I was scared of giving the site my email or something lol. Got around to it later obviously. Had a lot of fun with this site back in the day. Discussions were lit back then. Pairing wars and everything.
Pairing wars narusaku vs naruhina it was funny to read the shippers.