Enokk

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello ladies & gents, I'm Enoch/Enokk.

I'm a bit of a GFX community nomad, as I usually look for moderately active communities to work on more obscure little projects to fill up my free time when I'm off work. I've scoured the GFX forum here and I've seen some interesting pieces... so I'm hoping to contribute to elevating the community, or at the very least leave some memorable pieces here and there.

As most people nowadays, I'd rather keep a lot of personal information private. What I can say about myself is that I'm an Experience Designer by trade with a penchant for design (creating visual identities, product design, poster art, UI design) and creative writing. I like rain like every other basic bitch. Oh, and I dabble with anime from time to time. I'm not crazy into it, but I can get behind most animes that transcend the genre in one way or another (Great Pretender, Mushishi, Death Parade/Note, Junji Ito's works, Studio Ghibli, etc.)

I tend to not share my previous works as I've been active in quite a few communities and I like to keep my anonymity, but I'm sure I can carry my weight if given the chance. I also have a website where I post every piece of work I'm proud of, so if you ever find anything I do here on a portfolio website you'll know it's me, haha.

Alright, I've rambled a lot.

See ya around.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have 2 kestionz :

1- are u tobidara believer????..

2-can u draw bg for AB that has cocktaile of one piece and naroto and boroto and one punch manga????..

3-what menga are you curently read????..

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm also a graphic designer and love creative writing! It's always fun to participate in this forums GFX contests. Back in the day, like 6 years ago, it use to be a lot more vigorous and populated in GFX. It's still great, though. Hope you stick around and enjoy the contests ^-^

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto