Okey I knew Japan was wierd .. but I never thought they had politician like this ....

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;atC8yn7I4mQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atC8yn7I4mQ[/video]

Well this guy is a typical corrupt Politician ..... but his way of giving resignation is sure unique.

Not to mention, Corrupt practice of wasting Tax Money on hot spring visits .... that might also be a first.

Reactions: Xlad

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasting money on a hot spring....maybe a specific first, but look at South Africa. Giant estate for the president....Gotta have the Presidential pool you know.

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasting money on a hot spring....maybe a specific first, but look at South Africa. Giant estate for the president....Gotta have the Presidential pool you know.
And 3 (or is it 4?) obese wife in country where most people die out of starvation ....

why the fk does he cry
Maybe bcos he can no longer change the world into a giant hot spring ..... but it is hilarious.

lol that much money, well I cant blame him
Well 1 USD= 118 Yen .... so it is not really that much.

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude... its legal to have *** with a 13years old in japan, as long as "there is love involved with parental approvement" XD

#movingtojapannow

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude... its legal to have *** with a 13years old in japan, as long as "there is love involved with parental approvement" XD

#movingtojapannow
They do classify *** into various stages though .... I think it is only non penetrative ones that is legal with 13 year olds.

Government Corruption ==> Its everywhere xd
Yeah ... but this acting out is hilarious.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He wasn't even able to man up and face/explain the stuffs that were against him. He is not even fit to be a leader. He should just play ping pong or Build some beach house. He is just a Boy, Not a man.