5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Greetings fellow ninjas and hokages. I have searched far and wide, written many pages and hashed, and rehashed my character's base stats, background, and main direction as a ninja. Its been like months. =.=II I am Marashi Senju and I play myself in various forms. I really hope to get a good long lasting story going with one or many of you all. And although "Mara" has her personal side series I wrote out for myself. I am very aware and able to alter her bio to suit the requirements set by the roleplay rules and such.

I'd like to start her off from Genin, fresh out of Academy. I have a side story prepared about how she gains a new eye ability that can ONLY be past down through the Senju clan. Hashirama is tied to said eye. But again it doesn't need to be so. Point is I really the Clan and the Wood Release that is perform and really lucked out that there was so little of Senju in the canon aside from Hashi and his random discovery of this unique ability that no one else seemed to possess.

Aside from the eye plot. Mara is mostly into the 'Dance of Shikigami' aspect in her fighting style. Granted shes no where near Kanon in her mastery, but she is adept and paper bombs habit to be her go to tool. I'd like to have her go walk the path of a Med Ninja. but, this doesn't have to play out. I haven't had the chance to get her 'endgame' form yet. So yeah. Any help will be wonderful and I hope to call this place home.

Reactions: bittersweet