UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just spent some time comparing the manga VOTE2 to the anime VOTE2 and counted the amount of new jutsus and ability enhancements (a.k.a. filler) that SP added for each character. If I missed any then please let me know and I will review + adjust the list.

Sasuke:
1.) Can form seals with other people's hands.
2.) Universal Pull
3.) Enton: Honoikazuchi
4.) Channeling grand fireball through PS
5.) PS dissolves Kurama avatar's hand when punched
6.) PS sword can deflect TBBs
7.) PS swords and arrows can fully puncture Kurama's avatar. In both the anime and manga Kurama's avatar fully blocks the sword with its tails and arms, but then at another point in the anime the avatar gets cut clean through.
8.) PS arrows can fully pass through TBBs. In the manga they collided and both Naruto and Sasuke were caught in the explosion, but in the anime Naruto took the full hit.

Naruto:
1.) Naruto's clones can *somewhat* withstand chidori. In the manga Sasuke's chidori disappears after taking out two clones and the third clone catches his hand. In the anime the third one tanked an active chidori.

Last edited:

UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didnt read ... ****ing another retard... just saw Kirin - It was alrdy stormy weather so... check the info before u post ur crap
Don't be a douche

He actually prepped Kirin.
I might have missed that. Can you please explain? I'll adjust the list if you can show me.

EDIT: Quanta explained to me. I removed it from the list.

I doubt he used kirin w/o prep, considering those susanoo fireballs he shot up to the sky minutes before using it.
Ah that does make sense. I'll adjust the list then.

Reactions: UnknownJin

makosheva7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just spent some time comparing the manga VOTE2 to the anime VOTE2 and counted the amount of new jutsus and ability enhancements (a.k.a. filler) that SP added for each character. If I missed any then please let me know and I will review + adjust the list.

Sasuke:
1.) Can form seals with other people's hands.
2.) Universal Pull
3.) Enton: Honoikazuchi
4.) Channeling grand fireball through PS
5.) PS dissolves Kurama avatar's hand when punched
6.) PS sword can deflect TBBs
7.) PS swords and arrows can fully puncture Kurama's avatar. In both the anime and manga Kurama's avatar fully blocks the sword with its tails and arms, but in the anime the avatar gets cut clean through.
8.) PS arrows can fully pass through TBBs. In the manga they collided and both Naruto and Sasuke were hit by the explosion, but in the anime Naruto took the full hit.

Naruto:
1.) Naruto's clones can *somewhat* withstand chidori. In the manga Sasuke's chidori disappears after taking out two clones and the third clone catches his hand. In the anime the third one tanked an active chidori.
Good job. + rep

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke also used Kirin to pin down Naruto's avatar
You must be registered for see images

IMO I appreciate SP adding some filler for his fight. Makes it better than what we got in the manga even if some feats are ludicrous.

UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are u talking about naruto's clone didn't tank chidori he later disappeared after naruto kicked sasuke
That's why I wrote "*somehwat*" in the OP. The point is that the clone was fully hit with a chidori and it didn't dissipate. It just stood there with Sasuke's hand in it's chest and it even grabbed Sasuke's arm and held him in place. If the scene was accurate to how chidori vs a clone works then the clone should have immediately dissipated like the other two.

We've also seen Naruto release his clones when he lands a big hit. I don't know why he does it but I think that's why the clone disappeared when Naruto hit Sasuke.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's why I wrote "*somehwat*" in the OP. The point is that the clone was fully hit with a chidori and it didn't dissipate. It just stood there with Sasuke's hand in it's chest and it even grabbed Sasuke's arm and held him in place. If the scene was accurate to how chidori vs a clone works then the clone should have immediately dissipated like the other two.

We've also seen Naruto release his clones when he lands a big hit. I don't know why he does it but I think that's why the clone disappeared when Naruto hit Sasuke.
I'm just gonna say that REWATCH TH FIGHT DUMBASS