2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: El Alucard
Test Type: Ability Mission (Suen)
Reason for Applying: For the most part I just want to be stronger. The last arc seemed pretty fun and although I wanted to participate, I was pretty much demotivated to considering everyone was on a completely different scale than I was. So yeah, I basically want in on all the action. Can't get in if everyone can flick me into oblivion so I seek power. Also a divine Katsuryoku bio? Given spirituality and divinity goes hand in hand it wouldn't be that far off for her to be capable of obtaining this. Although utu fits Faye more, I want to start with Suen as it just looks more appealing to me but for the story's sake we can play it off as her needing to master physicality first before she can truly master spirituality and finally arrive beyond enlightenment. A true Sage of Souls.
Link to Passed Skills/Battle Test (where applicable):N/A

Approved. You'll be contacted shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Kooljay
Timezone: GMT-6
Average Online Time: 2-4 hours/day
Abilities and/ or Characters I am proficient in:Kurama, Samurai, Sharingan, Crows, Snakes, Basics, Specifically Genjutsu
Reason for Applying: I will not deny my non-altruistic dreams of having a fully mastered Sasuke Uchiha bio, however that is not my only reason. I've been a member of the 2014. And have came and went since then. When I first joined it was extremely hard to get training just for basics. It took me forever to fully upgrade my Sharingan. LoK, a mod, had to step in and do my 3 sharingan training sessions and do that of a bunch of others too. And while the system has certainly become more efficient, I would like to join the Sensei ranks officially to aid in the training processes.

Being a sensei reserve just to get access to tier 4 or higher characters is not my ultimate goal. And I do not claim to be omniscient in everything that is our RP, when I am not drafting CJ and bios, writing out missions, or battling, I am constantly reading posts. I read the descriptions of jutsus I don't plan on using. I read current and past battle tests. Rulings and battle disputes are also another important facet of the RP that I read. And most importantly I am not afraid to ask questions about things I do not fully understand. You can commonly find me in the RP Q and A chat on discord asking questions and sometimes even answering questions.

To sum it all up, I am applying for a chance at obtaining an advanced Sasuke Uchiha bio and to become an official Sensei so that I may make the rping experience run more smoothly and efficient for my fellow RPers and to lessen the burden on the Senseis we have now.

Approved: You will be contacted soon.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Username: Zatana
Test Type: Ability Mission (Utu)
Reason for Applying: My CC is based around the manipulation of past lives/spirits. By applying and going for Utu then Suen and eventually Anutu, it works better for my character to better understand and manipulate Spiritual Souls rather than the Yin version of just Spiritual Energy.
Link to Passed Skills/Battle Test (where applicable): N/A?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Skorm
Timezone: GMT: + 1
Average Online Time: 8 hours a day
Abilities and/or Characters I am proficient in: Hiruko, Dark, Dust, Shikotsumyaku, Otsotsuki Tenseigan and Yin/Yang.
Reason for Applying: Re-applying for Skill test requirement for Hamura bio. I can also offer to be considered for an NW helper if you need it.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Lili-Chwan
Timezone: GMT
Average Online Time: 4-8 hours
Abilities and/ or Characters I am proficient in: Genjutsu, Uchiha, Fuuin, Medical, Yin
Reason for Applying: Applying for EMS proficiency and in preparation for YY

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Username: Zatanna
Timezone: GTM+1030
Average Online Time: all day
Abilities and/ or Characters I am proficient in: Tai, Med, Yang, Sharingan, Kin. Sakura, Sarada.
Reason for Applying:
Wanting to be ready for Sarada MS test. Getting my own MS. Wanting to be sensei to help NW control NPCs.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: McRazor
Timezone: +1 gmt
Average Online Time: Too much all through the day
Abilities and/ or Characters I am proficient in: Water, Genjutsu, Ice, Sound
Reason for Applying: Wishing to acquire the Child of Tiamat ability as well as help out as a sensei if possible.

Approved: I will be in contact shortly.
Username: McRazor
Timezone: +1 gmt
Average Online Time: Too much all through the day
Abilities and/ or Characters I am proficient in: Water, Genjutsu, Ice, Sound
Reason for Applying: Reapplying to gain access to T4+ abilities that would help me advance my biographies and I would be willing to help the RP where necessary.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Venom
Timezone: GMT -6
Average Online Time: 10hrs a day really. Working from home is boring.
Abilities and/ or Characters I am proficient in: Sound, Fuin (w/ Adv Fuin), Kaito Taijutsu (w/ restricted ones), Sage Mode, Orochimaru, Nagato (Rinnegan)
Reason for Applying: Obtain a bio I've been eyeing and eventually YY while I'm a reserve. If I become sensei then battle checks, BTs and Conflict resolutions mainly with training.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Python
Timezone: (UTC+01:00).
Average Online Time: everyday
Abilities and/ or Characters I am proficient in: Basics, Toads, Monkey's, Genjustu, Sharingan 3T,
Reason for Applying: Been here since 2014 havent took any tests yet and will need to showcase my proficiency with my skills and knowledge to further advance my bios gaining access to tier 4+ abilities, also always been a goal to be a sensei but being a reserve would be a step forward.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Username: Shady Doctor
Timezone: GMT -3
Average Online Time: Average
Abilities and/ or Characters I am proficient in: None tbh
Test Applying For: General Skill test
Reason for Applying: I like Uzumaki bios and Rinnegan.

Kin
319💸
Kumi
5,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: SaintCelestine
Timezone: GMT+1
Average Online Time: 2-3hrs a day
Abilities and/ or Characters I am proficient in: Scorch, Sharingan
Reason for Applying: There are a lot of advanced abilities/characters that I want to add to my bio that are behind a skills test

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Test Type: Suen Ability Mission
Reason for Applying: I would like to ultimately master Anutu and all of its components. It is a uniquely powerful skillset and an aternative to Yin and Yang which is more popular.
Link to Passed Skills/Battle Test (where applicable): N/a

Approved

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Goatxi
Timezone: No clue.
Average Online Time: On and off throughout the day depending on how busy work is but I would say a total of 4 hours a day give or take.
Abilities and/ or Characters I am proficient in: Taijutsu, Water, Earth, Sound, Rain, Leg Weights, Puppetry, kenjutsu, ninjutsu, Toneri Otsutsuki/Custom Tenseigan, Kakuzu/EGF, summons, Sharingan.
Reason for Applying: I want a different color name.

Approved: You will be contacted shortly.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Username: The_Empire
Timezone: -5
Average Online Time: +5 hours
Abilities and/ or Characters I am proficient in: Taijutsu • Kenjutsu • Water • Orochimaru
Reason for Applying: Trying to get EIG and maybe help out some kind of way.

Approved

Reactions: Kooljay

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Skorm
Timezone: GMT: + 1
Average Online Time: 8 hours a day
Abilities and/or Characters I am proficient in:Hiruko, Dark, Dust, Shikotsumyaku, Otsotsuki Tenseigan and Yin/Yang.
Reason for Applying: Re-applying for Skill test requirement for Hamura bio. I can also offer to be considered for an NW helper if you need it.

Approved

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Timezone: GMT-6
Average Online Time: 2-4 hours/day
Abilities and/ or Characters I am proficient in:Kurama, Samurai, Sharingan, Crows, Snakes, Basics, Senjutsu, Magnetism
Reason for Applying: I will not deny my non-altruistic dreams of having a fully mastered Sasuke Uchiha bio, however that is not my only reason. I've been a member of the 2014. And have came and went since then. When I first joined it was extremely hard to get training just for basics. It took me forever to fully upgrade my Sharingan. LoK, a mod, had to step in and do my 3 sharingan training sessions and do that of a bunch of others too. And while the system has certainly become more efficient, I would like to join the Sensei ranks officially to aid in the training processes.

Being a sensei reserve just to get access to tier 4 or higher characters is not my ultimate goal. And I do not claim to be omniscient in everything that is our RP, when I am not drafting CJ and bios, writing out missions, or battling, I am constantly reading posts. I read the descriptions of jutsus I don't plan on using. I read current and past battle tests. Rulings and battle disputes are also another important facet of the RP that I read. And most importantly I am not afraid to ask questions about things I do not fully understand. You can commonly find me in the RP Q and A chat on discord asking questions and sometimes even answering questions.

To sum it all up, I am applying for a chance at obtaining an advanced Sasuke Uchiha bio and to become an official Sensei so that I may make the rping experience run more smoothly and efficient for my fellow RPers and to lessen the burden on the Senseis we have now.

My reasoning for applying for a test has not changed. I have however changed for the better with regards to my knowledge of the RP system. Aaaaand I want to run it back.

Approved