6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Rules: LOK's R&R
Range: Mid (12m)
Terrain: Grass Field w/ treeline at long range.
Time: Noon
Replay limit: 3 days

I'll be using Heishiki Otsutsuki in Sig'. You can post your Bio and I'll make the opening move.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Angel in sig ill take this
You must be registered for see images

All be sure to take things a bit slow that way we can keep things fun
Meditating in the field Hei can't help but smile as the soft breeze flows across the land. The fresh air around him smelling crisp with moisture in the air. His eyes closed Hei will suddenly feel a soft tickle on his nose caused form the small fluttering of a butterflies wings. With a gentle giggle the butterfly will fly away as Hei opens his eyes to watch it along it's path. Standing from his meditation he will turn to face Angel. Rising his hands together, with his left fist being pressed against his open palm he will bow in respect before taking his battle stance.​
"I want you to come at me with everything you've got. Don't hold back okay"
Hei then begins the bout by taking out two kunai from his pouch, propelling them at Angel's direction, Then with a single handseal these kunai will rapidly grow large into 2m long blades that look like they can deal serious damage if not evaded or defended however this is more for show to see how Angel will react to the attack.​

(Ninjutsu: Kunai Boudai) - Ninja Style: Kunai Expansion
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After throwing kunai, user makes "Ram" handseal, expanding the size of the kunai to 2m in length.
Note:
-Can only be used on maximum of 2 kunais at a time.
-Can only be taught by Enzup.
Chakra: 3750 - 20 = 2730
Health: 250
Speed: 15
Tracking: 19

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Sure though unless you want a lengthy fight i dont mind if you take me out turn 5-6 as long as i can rank and have fun im not bothered)

Angel would walk through the forest and onto the green meadow as he took a stroll his blonde hair swaying in the warm air as the wind breezes across him, Angel would be thinking of new ninjustu he could develop as he was travelling he would see a figure in the distance knelt or sat down. As Angel drew near the wind would pick up being more heavy and a a male would begin to materialise. Angel was about to call out to the man but he suddenly arose fist in air rambling on about coming at him with everything Angel got and taking a battle stance. "Well your right of course i always give everything i got that is how i got out the fighting pits nobodys prowess matchs mine..." Angel would then see the man produce two kunai and throw them at Angel but instead the Hei did something peculiar instead of multiplying the kunai Hei enlarged them instead making them meters long easily Angel deduced.

Angel would gather his doton charka and make a small earth pillar come at a 45 degree angle and raise 5 meters in a diagonal left of his previous position avoiding both the enlarged kunai as they glide to his last position. Angel using his momentum as he grabs a single kunai tagged with an explosive tag and bending his front body over to be able to throw the kunai at Hei keeping him on his toes Angel would land and quickly perform a set of handseals as he pivots around on his feet Angel would then make 100'a of phsyical copies of the tagged kunai that would approach Hei "See how you deal with this also i wonder how your own abilities fare as you seem rather confident yourself i wonder what justu you got hidden away in your arsenal"

Angel would then let the Hei words sink in and his emotions would get the better of him battling between rage and smart tactics Angel would decide to show one of his better justu in his arsenal early on to let his opponent know that he isnt a foe to be taken lightly and to try and take the flow of battle. Angel would gather his fuuton charka and manipulate the wind around him to project a large running tiger that head was 5 meters in length being big in size towering Hei and Angel the tiger would rush and stampede towards Hei outlined in a green hue, Angel would then begin to sprint and circle left again keeping his eyes firmly on Hei and how he would proceed next.

(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.

Wind release- Phantom Tiger
Type: Offensive|Defensive
Chakra: 40 ( +10 to solidify)
Damage: 80+20 (+10 if solidified)
Description: The user focuses there wind chakra from around there body in front of them projecting there wind chakra forwards which takes the form of a large tiger running towards the opponent, the tigers head has the height of a common shinobi in proportion with its body giving you an idea of the tigers actual size, the tiger holds the intangible properties of wind, being nearly invisible all except for a faint greenish hue which creates the tigers outline and is able to seperate itself in order to move around solid structures and reform itself on the other side of the technique, additionally the user is able to perform a single hand-seal solidifying the winds at any moment he or she chooses which creates a bludgeoning and cutting force when it strikes the opponent, this makes the tiger appear to be a type of spectre, appearing suddenly and then fading away once again.

The wind tiger whiles intangible can combat intangible elements such as lightning, fire as well as other intangible techniques respecting strengths and weakness and if ramming the opponent in this intangible state causes moderate amount of cuts as it passes through the opponent, if ramming the opponent in its solidified form the tiger deals a massive amount of cuts plus a large bludgeoning ripping force as it rams the opponent and will also effect solid elements such as earth, water and others solid techniques.

The user spends an extra + 10 chakra in order to solidify the winds which only lasts a mere instant before returning to its original intangible state, the tiger is able to act on its own accord using the chakra the user previously spent as a fuel to maintain itself thus allowing it to move around the opponents defence if necessary. Additionally the tiger is able to let off a mighty roar of devastating cutting winds which holds A rank power however can only use this roar a limited number of times in order to maintain its own form.

Note - Costs a move to solidify the Phantasmal Tiger
Note - Can only be used twice per battle
Note - The Phantasmal Tiger lasts 3 turns
Note - The Tigers roar is an A rank ability with a range of short - mid which can only be used twice and counts towards one of the users allotted moves
Note: No S-Rank or above Wind on the turn the tiger is created

Charka:1000-10-30-40=920
Health:100
Speed: 12
Tracking:16

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Sure though unless you want a lengthy fight i dont mind if you take me out turn 5-6 as long as i can rank and have fun im not bothered)

Angel would walk through the forest and onto the green meadow as he took a stroll his blonde hair swaying in the warm air as the wind breezes across him, Angel would be thinking of new ninjustu he could develop as he was travelling he would see a figure in the distance knelt or sat down. As Angel drew near the wind would pick up being more heavy and a a male would begin to materialise. Angel was about to call out to the man but he suddenly arose fist in air rambling on about coming at him with everything Angel got and taking a battle stance. "Well your right of course i always give everything i got that is how i got out the fighting pits nobodys prowess matchs mine..." Angel would then see the man produce two kunai and throw them at Angel but instead the Hei did something peculiar instead of multiplying the kunai Hei enlarged them instead making them meters long easily Angel deduced.

Angel would gather his doton charka and make a small earth pillar come at a 45 degree angle and raise 5 meters in a diagonal left of his previous position avoiding both the enlarged kunai as they glide to his last position. Angel using his momentum as he grabs a single kunai tagged with an explosive tag and bending his front body over to be able to throw the kunai at Hei keeping him on his toes Angel would land and quickly perform a set of handseals as he pivots around on his feet Angel would then make 100'a of phsyical copies of the tagged kunai that would approach Hei "See how you deal with this also i wonder how your own abilities fare as you seem rather confident yourself i wonder what justu you got hidden away in your arsenal"

Angel would then let the Hei words sink in and his emotions would get the better of him battling between rage and smart tactics Angel would decide to show one of his better justu in his arsenal early on to let his opponent know that he isnt a foe to be taken lightly and to try and take the flow of battle. Angel would gather his fuuton charka and manipulate the wind around him to project a large running tiger that head was 5 meters in length being big in size towering Hei and Angel the tiger would rush and stampede towards Hei outlined in a green hue, Angel would then begin to sprint and circle left again keeping his eyes firmly on Hei and how he would proceed next.

(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.

Wind release- Phantom Tiger
Type: Offensive|Defensive
Chakra: 40 ( +10 to solidify)
Damage: 80+20 (+10 if solidified)
Description: The user focuses there wind chakra from around there body in front of them projecting there wind chakra forwards which takes the form of a large tiger running towards the opponent, the tigers head has the height of a common shinobi in proportion with its body giving you an idea of the tigers actual size, the tiger holds the intangible properties of wind, being nearly invisible all except for a faint greenish hue which creates the tigers outline and is able to seperate itself in order to move around solid structures and reform itself on the other side of the technique, additionally the user is able to perform a single hand-seal solidifying the winds at any moment he or she chooses which creates a bludgeoning and cutting force when it strikes the opponent, this makes the tiger appear to be a type of spectre, appearing suddenly and then fading away once again.

The wind tiger whiles intangible can combat intangible elements such as lightning, fire as well as other intangible techniques respecting strengths and weakness and if ramming the opponent in this intangible state causes moderate amount of cuts as it passes through the opponent, if ramming the opponent in its solidified form the tiger deals a massive amount of cuts plus a large bludgeoning ripping force as it rams the opponent and will also effect solid elements such as earth, water and others solid techniques.

The user spends an extra + 10 chakra in order to solidify the winds which only lasts a mere instant before returning to its original intangible state, the tiger is able to act on its own accord using the chakra the user previously spent as a fuel to maintain itself thus allowing it to move around the opponents defence if necessary. Additionally the tiger is able to let off a mighty roar of devastating cutting winds which holds A rank power however can only use this roar a limited number of times in order to maintain its own form.

Note - Costs a move to solidify the Phantasmal Tiger
Note - Can only be used twice per battle
Note - The Phantasmal Tiger lasts 3 turns
Note - The Tigers roar is an A rank ability with a range of short - mid which can only be used twice and counts towards one of the users allotted moves
Note: No S-Rank or above Wind on the turn the tiger is created

Charka:1000-10-30-40=920
Hei watches as his opponent evades his Kunai. Impressed by his improvisation of earth to aid in his mobility. As his opponent then throws and multiplies Kunai, With a simple handseal Hei will booster his damage resistance by infusing Yang energy within himself just before the first of the Kunai hit him. In a blast it would appear as though Hei was struck successfully and then bombarded by the other explosive kunai Then while covered in smoke the wind will push through, clearing the smoke and seemingly break over Hei's body dealing minimal damage as a result.

"Ouch, I actually felt that one"

Hei says as his Zenatta Orb begins glowing yellow as it begins to heal him.

(Yoton: Genni) - Yang Release: Fortify
Type: Defensive
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: N/A
Description: A defensive technique used by creating a single handseal and infusing Yang chakra throughout the body causing the user to glow white as the Yang surges within them. This Technique uses the basic concept of increasing the durability granted by specializing in Yang Release and increasing it to it's maximum effectiveness. The user's body will become a soft glowing white that is not harmful to the eyes. This technique increases the users damage resistance by 80, allowing them to withstand all but the most powerful attacks. The drawback to this technique is that the user cannot move or use any other technique while using this technique. The user can hold the hand seal to sustain this technique for a short time, being able to be held the turn it was activated if he so chooses; however doing so can leave them as a sitting target, allowing an opponent to better strategize against them.
Note:
-Can only be used twice per battle
-Requires a two turn cooldown
-Requires Yang Release specialty
-Can only be used by Serpent
(Zenyatta Kyutai) Zenyatta Orbs
Type: Tool
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Special drone Orbs created by a Monk named Zenyatta. These Orbs are created out of an unknown chakra metal and filled with Zenyatta's chakra. The user will have six orbs that hover near the user or that can be warn like a large necklace. The user can freely manipulate these orbs through an attached transceiver connected behind the users ears. They supply their own power source within them via batteries. Depending on the type of orb used, they will create a link to a target glowing yellow for Harmony or purple for Discord. This link will supply a different effect to a target depending on the type of orb used.
Orb of Discord: Amplifies any amount damage the target takes by 30 additional damage. This doesn't cause damage, only increases the amount of damage a target receives.
Orb of Harmony: Slowly restores 15 health to the target per turn when wounded, or reduces the amount of damage they take by 30. Only one effect can be in place at a time.
These orbs can be directed to a target within a mid-ranged area. Once within short range of the target they will connect to the target and remain attached, even if a target moves to long range. They can be countered with B-rank lightning or A-rank technique, causing them to return to their owner. A-rank lightning or S-rank technique can destroy the orbs indefinitely.
Note:
-Discord Orbs last 3 turns per use, require a two turn cool down and can only be used three times per battle/event
-Harmony Orbs last 3 turns per use, require a two turn cool down and can only be used three times per battle/event
-A target can only be targeted with a single orb at a time.
-Can only be taught by Serpent
"I guess it's my turn then."

Hei will being running at his opponent, releasing the Yang energy and then extending his hand outward at his opponent. A single large Eel will extend form his sleeve and attempt to bite and bind Angel.

(Unagi Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Eel Hands
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 + 20 = 50
Description: Unagi Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a Eel, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend this Eel to attack a target. Once extended the Eel can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
Note:
-Must be able to summon Eels
Chakra: 3730
Health: 250 - 30 + 15 = 235
Speed: 15
Tracking: 19

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Angel watchs in triumph as his attacks would proceed through and his wind tiger would strike Hei, the tiger now being behind Hei as it hit him and passed thru Hei would begin his next move releasing a load of eels toward Angel would flinch for a quick moment as he gathered his charka and converted his body to water now being intangible to physical attacks the snakes would be unable to wrap around him as Angel would now begin to move right just a meter as Hei approached running towards him. As this would happen the wind tiger would then begin to rush Hei quickly from behind and then smash into him, of course Hei would be able to see this with his visual prowess and it was an attempt to stop him closing the range momentarily. The tiger would inflict massive cuts as it passes through Hei intangible blocking his path as it smashes through him.

hearing his opponents words will boost Angel already big ego "your gonna feel a lot more after that" Angel would ponder how he managed to tank the first justu attack but was about to see if he could force his opponent to use it again so he could devise a counter. Using the situation quick as Hei deals with the tiger Angel would gather his charka and summon Gamahiro above Hei a massive toad that would land and attempt to crush Hei and the tiger from above (though Gamahiro would recieve the cuts off the tiger if landed upon him and Hei). "Lets see how you deal with this next..." Angel would state as he went to finish off his move, Angel would finish by gathering his doton charka and manipulate the ground underneath Hei to be turned into a thick swamp that would span 10 meters all around him. Making it hard for him to counter the plan Angel had in store for him.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.
(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.

Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract and counts as summoning Gamahiro into the field.
( Doton: Yomi Numa ) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Chakra: 30 - 50
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a thick, newer impossible to move in swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
Note: A rank use can extend up to mid range and will cause a target to become engulfed after one turn and suffocate after taking 60 damage per turn.
Note: S rank use can extend up to a single landmark in range and will cause a target to become engulfed and suffocate after one taking 80 damage per turn.
Note: Forbidden ranked use can only be used by Earth Specialists and Jiraiya bios. It can only.be used 3 times and is causing targets engulfed to suffocate in a single turn and can be up to 100 meters deep and wide and/or up to two landmarks.

Charka:920-15-20-30=855

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Angel watchs in triumph as his attacks would proceed through and his wind tiger would strike Hei, the tiger now being behind Hei as it hit him and passed thru Hei would begin his next move releasing a load of eels toward Angel would flinch for a quick moment as he gathered his charka and converted his body to water now being intangible to physical attacks the snakes would be unable to wrap around him as Angel would now begin to move right just a meter as Hei approached running towards him. As this would happen the wind tiger would then begin to rush Hei quickly from behind and then smash into him, of course Hei would be able to see this with his visual prowess and it was an attempt to stop him closing the range momentarily. The tiger would inflict massive cuts as it passes through Hei intangible blocking his path as it smashes through him.

hearing his opponents words will boost Angel already big ego "your gonna feel a lot more after that" Angel would ponder how he managed to tank the first justu attack but was about to see if he could force his opponent to use it again so he could devise a counter. Using the situation quick as Hei deals with the tiger Angel would gather his charka and summon Gamahiro above Hei a massive toad that would land and attempt to crush Hei and the tiger from above (though Gamahiro would recieve the cuts off the tiger if landed upon him and Hei). "Lets see how you deal with this next..." Angel would state as he went to finish off his move, Angel would finish by gathering his doton charka and manipulate the ground underneath Hei to be turned into a thick swamp that would span 10 meters all around him. Making it hard for him to counter the plan Angel had in store for him.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.
(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.

Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract and counts as summoning Gamahiro into the field.
( Doton: Yomi Numa ) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Chakra: 30 - 50
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a thick, newer impossible to move in swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
Note: A rank use can extend up to mid range and will cause a target to become engulfed after one turn and suffocate after taking 60 damage per turn.
Note: S rank use can extend up to a single landmark in range and will cause a target to become engulfed and suffocate after one taking 80 damage per turn.
Note: Forbidden ranked use can only be used by Earth Specialists and Jiraiya bios. It can only.be used 3 times and is causing targets engulfed to suffocate in a single turn and can be up to 100 meters deep and wide and/or up to two landmarks.

Charka:920-15-20-30=855
Thank you for waiting so long, sorry about that. So that technique does summon Gamahiro to the field so be sure to reference him in the future when using that technique:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamahiro) Summoning Technique: Gamahiro
Chakra: 30
Description: Gamahiro is a gigantic toad warrior, rivaling the size of Gamaken and Gamabunta. Although little is known of his personality, as he isn't too keen to speaking, he embodies the true essence of a warrior. Sometimes summoned above an enemy to crush it to death, his main abilities are his prowess in close combat and his mastery in wielding his twin katanas (strapped on his back). A master of Taijutsu (mainly variations of Strong Fist) and Kenjutsu (mainly dual wielding Kenjutsu), he is a very dangerous close combat warrior. With strength and agility that rivals Gamaken's, he's generally dispicted as one of the top warriors amongst the toads of Myobokuzan, a fitting condition that is further proven by his immunity to all B-Rank and below ninjutsu. Like most toads, he can use Oil techniques. A trait unique to him is that from the large toads, Gamahiro is the only one so far seen summoned using the (Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) Summoning Technique: Food Cart Destroyer to crush an enemy.
Note: Requires signing of Toad Contract
Note: can only be summoned once
Also, since you summon him and he is so massive, he will also be falling on your wind tiger and should get damaged by that.. with the wind tigers damage it should kill him, however i'll just ignore that and continue as if nothing was wrong.
Hearing the tiger approaching from behind, with it's loud gusts and footsteps against the ground. Hei will dodge to his side and evade the strike from the tiger. (using free dodge) Then, to his surprise a massive toad will be summoned above him, falling down to crush him this toad could be trouble, instinctually Hei will activate his Byakugan and Transend it into his Rinnegan passively, then using it's prowess will vanish from sight the moment before the toad would crush him. From an outside perspective it should appear as though Hei had been crushed, but instead using his Rinnegan unique abilities he would relocate himself behind his opponent, now quietly standing short ranged behind him (4m). This would also mask his chakra signature, making him not only unable to be seen, but also sensed during this time. Eyes eyes will revert back to his normal state as to not give them away as of yet. Watching his opponent then follow up with a swamp, being too small to trap his toad, but would have been aimed to further catch Hei in his previous location.. Hei speaks out, giving away his new location is a casual tone.

"That's a bit over kill don't cha think?"

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
(Passive)
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills. To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye (Passive)
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.
( Origami Kawarimi ) - Origami Replacement Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 50
Description: Prior to being struck by an attack, Urashiki activates his base Rinnegan and causes it to glow blue. His body then disappears without warning, leaving behind ten glowing red orizuru, which slowly float to the ground before fading away when the user reveals himself. Afterwards, Urashiki's chakra signature is completely untraceable for 2 turns, allowing him to escape elsewhere unnoticed, or until he uses a Jutsu, whichever comes first. This allows him to escape damage from a technique he is aware of and reposition himself up to mid range away from his original location undetected, only being sensed if he chooses to use a Jutsu.
Note: This can be used up to 4 times a battle but only against any opponent twice. After using, the user cannot use for 2 turns.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki bios.
Drawling out a kunai Hei takes a fighting stance and faces down his opponent, and the massive toad now behind him.

"What else you got?"

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(yeah np i was more trying to keep u between the two but i planned it so the toad wont get hit)

Angel would lose sight of Hei as the attacks collided as Gamahiro was about to crash down onto the tiger, the tiger would arc around so it was looking for Hei and begin to move as it located him As Gamahiro was about to touch ground he would shrink becoming very small not even half a meter becoming that of a small toad and avoiding the large tiger as the tiger moved to arc at Hei new location. Being alright and landing onto the ground Gamahiro would land and then resize.

At the exact same time as this Angel would scan the battlefield for Hei and would hear it behind him; Angel would be panicked from hearing his foe was so close and calm he would also sorta mock Angel by saying what else he got. Angel would then weave three handseals while at the same time Gamahiro would ready for the next attack Angel would form a large typhoon entity as this happened Gamahiro would leap and land ontop of the entity as this happened they would both merge the typhoon entity now being merged with Gamahiro giving him the coating of entity all around him and would also coat his sword as Gamahiro pulls his massive katana. Meaning both had the same strength of the entity "Allow me to show you some more" As this was said Gamahiro would launch himself at Hei with a small leap forward and slashing at the area with his typhoon enhanced katana and would smash all the earth around Hei striking the blade in a downwards arc directly at Hei. At the same time as this Angel would of started his move performing two handseals Angel would open a portal above Hei 10 meters above and a large amount of mud snakes would emerge being solid and good binding ability this would spread in a 10 meters dimater around Hei and Gamahiro when he lands. but due to the typhoon being able to shrug the mud snakes off he would be okay not binded just slowed within the large abundance of mud. Hei in dodging Gamahiro's attack and the mud would have a hard time dodging (i hope z.z)

(Shukushō no Jutsu) - Shrinking Technique
Description: Toads can use this technique to shrink to the size of a small toad. This can be used for a number of useful things such as sneaking and being carried if too tired to go somewhere on their own. This could be used to effectively escape some techniques that have an small area of attack range.

Note: Can only be used by Toad summons

(Taiton: Supirittoabatā) Typhoon Style: Spirit Avatar
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 40(-10/turn)
Description: Spirit Avatar is a technique that is influenced on the black wind clone technique but instead of summoning clones, an avatar of typhoon release is summoned on the field. The user performs a sequence of three handseals and creates the entity. The spirit may vary in size stretching down to the size of a stone golem. Being made by the typhoon release itself, the spirit avatar can tank anything that S rank typhoon release can tank. Albeit being very similar to the black wind clones, the avatar spirit has a very unique feature except its size variation and strength and that is that it can inhabit the user by merging with their body or that of a summoning they control. This will coat the affected body with the chakra the avatar spirit is made by and while at the same time giving the affected body the same resistance as the spirit avatar, also being controlled by the user of the technique. In combat, the avatar spirit may perform all wind/typhoon techniques based on wind and even custom fighting styles based on wind that the user knows up to A-rank. The spirit avatar may also coat material matter as well, such as swords and other objects will which give the said object the strengths of the spirit avatar (S-ranked typhoon chakra).

Note: Usable twice per battle, lasting four turns.
Note: Must have completed the typhoon release up to S rank.
Note: No Typhoon release A-rank and above can be used for the following turn after each usage expiration.
Note: Can only be taught by Skorm.

(Doton: Doro hebi no kiba) - Earth Release: Mud Snake Fang
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80+20=100
Description: This unique earth technique can be performed in two ways, as a single stand alone technique which requires two handseals, Snake and Ram followed by the clapping of the hands. Using it in this form allows the user to manifest a portal similar to the earth release mud drop. However instead of normal mud forming in this portal a large torrent of mud shaped as snakes will pour out surrounding a target or targets and wrapping around them. The mud while not sentient can be controlled by hand gestures making it very difficult to avoid. The snakes are dense mud in nature much like the swamp of the underworld making their binding ability quite impressive preventing an enemy wrapped in them from moving freely. The second method of using this technique functions as more of a boosting enhancement performed by clapping the hands. This method of use is performed as a follow up to another earth or water technique and will cause the snakes to burst forth from the ground for water techniques or forming from the preexisting earth technique adding to the overall power of the former technique by adding additional chakra to the technique and a degree of versatility to the technique by making it function in a solid way. Essentially the previous technique will experience a change in power and ability by becoming the muddy snakes. This usage is considered as an active boost and follows the rules and restrictions of such.

Note: May be used two times per battle overall.
Note: If combined with a water technique in it's second form it will be considered a earth/water combo. Combined with a earth technique just creates a stronger Earth.
Note: No Earth jutsu above A rank in the following turn.
Note: The portal is made in the sky like the mud drop technique atleast 10m above the opponent
Note: May only be taught by Jhin