Offensive Katsuya

Sharinghax

Member
Messages:55 Reaction score:1
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It has come to my attention that many Sakura/Tsunade fans are oblivious to this one fact:

Katsuya has absolutely no offensive feats. She has NEVER been used offensively.

People just love to say "Katsuya Acid" will burn through characters like Orochimaru, Bee, and even Itachi. The thing is, Katsuya has NEVER EVER used her acid on ANY occasion. In fact, using her acid as an offensive feat is like the goddamn Hiruzen "god of shinobi" hype. Simply put, based off of what we have seen in the manga, Katsuya will never help Sakura/Tsunade offensively, and any reasonable debater should agree with this.
 

Parrish

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:11,364 Reaction score:1,641
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
11,364
Reaction score
1,641
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sakura and Tsunade fans are always the same people.
 

Fodder#4

Banned
Elite
Messages:9,308 Reaction score:819
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
9,308
Reaction score
819
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
She used it before, it melted through half a boulder.
 

ballerjordan

Banned
Elite
Messages:6,468 Reaction score:687
Joined
Jan 13, 2013
Messages
6,468
Reaction score
687
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sakura/Tsunade fans are hopeless.

OT: Katsuya can shoot acid. :p
 

RNITBmsage

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,655 Reaction score:229
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
3,655
Reaction score
229
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
did u not see the rock melt
 

paratise

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,197 Reaction score:1,899
Joined
Feb 28, 2013
Messages
16,197
Reaction score
1,899
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Agree to an extent; it has like one offense and it is acid which can be dodged.
 

Beauty Busty Beast

Banned
Veteran
Messages:3,108 Reaction score:279
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
3,108
Reaction score
279
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sakura and Tsunade fans are always the same people.

no they are not, I'm a Tsunade Fan because of her strenght not because of her personality + I now that she is a low kage, so what's the point?
 

WyvernKnight

Banned
Regular
Messages:1,445 Reaction score:74
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,445
Reaction score
74
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Katsuyu is a fodder summon. All she does is split up and run away. I despise that sticky slug so much.
The only offensive thing I saw Katsuyu do was spit out acid and heal Tsunade/Sakura
People can counter it by dodging the acid.
 

Parrish

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:11,364 Reaction score:1,641
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
11,364
Reaction score
1,641
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
no they are not, I'm a Tsunade Fan because of her strenght not because of her personality + I now that she is a low kage, so what's the point?
What's your point?
All I said is that Every Sakura fan is also a Tsunade fan/Vice versa. No need to be upset.
 

Sharinghax

Member
Messages:55 Reaction score:1
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
did u not see the rock melt

I saw Manda dodge her acid when Manda wasn't even focusing on Katsuya. Using that rock as a measure of her acid's capabilities is like using the VOTE as an example of Madara's power.
 

adeshina365

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,667 Reaction score:485
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
4,667
Reaction score
485
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sakura and Tsunade fans are always the same people.
I've noticed that its the same with Kakashi/Minato/Jiraiya fans...
 

Fodder#4

Banned
Elite
Messages:9,308 Reaction score:819
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
9,308
Reaction score
819
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Katsuyu is a fodder summon. All she does is split up and run away. I despise that sticky slug so much.
The only offensive thing I saw Katsuyu do was spit out acid and heal Tsunade/Sakura
People can counter it by dodging the acid.
Wyvern is 100% correct
 

BenjerminGaye

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:19,423 Reaction score:823
Joined
Nov 1, 2012
Messages
19,423
Reaction score
823
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Because it is impossible(unless your shino or can summon multiple frogs/snakes that eat katsuyu) to harm her. They(fanbase) use it as the go to defense to tire their opponents out.
 

Beauty Busty Beast

Banned
Veteran
Messages:3,108 Reaction score:279
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
3,108
Reaction score
279
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What's your point?
All I said is that Every Sakura fan is also a Tsunade fan/Vice versa. No need to be upset.

I'm not a sakura fan, she is a weaker version of tsunade and tsunade is weak enough
proof: sakura is useless (but that's offtopic now)
 

adeshina365

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,667 Reaction score:485
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
4,667
Reaction score
485
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
u mean itachi/sasuke/madara fans
From my experience Madara fans seem to be just that, Madara fans. Itachi fans also seem to be quite distinct, but for whatever reason Minato fans always seem to be Kakashi fans and sometimes Jiraiya fans.

Try harder.
 
Last edited:
Top