Off-Topic: I need help building a good Yugioh deck

Son of Zabuza

Member
72 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
72
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know this isn't Naruto related but I could really use some Yugioh deck building advice. Anyone?
 

Adam Driver

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,511 posts 975 reactions
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
10,511
Reaction score
975
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Just believe in the heart of the cards and you'll win.
 

Vulpini

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,742 posts 946 reactions
Joined
Apr 23, 2015
Messages
9,742
Reaction score
946
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You need to believe in the heart of the cards first before building a deck.
 

The Necromancer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,138 posts 2,096 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
18,138
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I bet Google can tell you how.
 

Dantee

Member
45,244 posts 3,260 reactions
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
45,244
Reaction score
3,260
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
"Believe in the mfkin heart of the mfkin cards".

~ Samuel L. Jackson ~


You must be registered for see images
 

Hexuze

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,359 posts 1,533 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
20,359
Reaction score
1,533
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Let's play 52 pickup.
 
Top