Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I mean is which characters you wonder why they even exist in the story with how little they matter.

Sadly shino is one, then theres tenten, sai, hinata and sakura both literally exist just to only serve as love interest for the protagonist and nothing more.

These characters each have the worst character development and if they aren't gag characters in how useless they are they are just nonexistent.

Shino, Hinata and Sakura all showed promise in part 1 and hyped what they would become in part 2 which didn't pan out.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You tripping. Sakura ended up being a top medic alongside Tsunade on a battlefield with medics from every nation, dispelling a genjutsu that Naruto couldn't, and smashing in faces with rikudo level power. Hinata wasn't even hyped up in part 1, but ended up making an advanced tech in part 2. I'll give you Shino though.

My list would be.
Kiba 100% being number 1 most pointless K12 character. I think his only achievement in the entire series was beating one of the sound 4/5? Even in part 3, when everyone has jobs and whatnot, he's still a joke that doesn't have much going for him.
Tenten is second but would be number 1 if not for her war efforts.
Shino is third because his irrelevance in part 1 & 2 is compensated by his presence in part 3.
4, Choji.
THEN Neji.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata like wtf? Her purpose in the manga(want Naruto's D) was nothing any unknown character couldn't fulfill.

Tenten, admired Tsunade didn't become a medic or try to become the greatest female like her.

Choji didn't really have a goal.

Kiba is was a tracker who used dogs so could Kakashi.

Shino was a bug with potential who was never fully explored.

Team kurenai + Choji and Tenten.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You tripping. Sakura ended up being a top medic alongside Tsunade on a battlefield with medics from every nation, dispelling a genjutsu that Naruto couldn't, and smashing in faces with rikudo level power. Hinata wasn't even hyped up in part 1, but ended up making an advanced tech in part 2. I'll give you Shino though.

My list would be.
Kiba 100% being number 1 most pointless K12 character. I think his only achievement in the entire series was beating one of the sound 4/5? Even in part 3, when everyone has jobs and whatnot, he's still a joke that doesn't have much going for him.
Tenten is second but would be number 1 if not for her war efforts.
Shino is third because his irrelevance in part 1 & 2 is compensated by his presence in part 3.
4, Choji.
THEN Neji.
I could accept the rest but hell no in choji and Neji being pointless besides them actually being interesting they do serve plot importance in the story.
Post automatically merged:

Hinata like wtf? Her purpose in the manga(want Naruto's D) was nothing any unknown character couldn't fulfill.

Tenten, admired Tsunade didn't become a medic or try to become the greatest female like her.

Choji didn't really have a goal.

Kiba is was a tracker who used dogs so could Kakashi.

Shino was a bug with potential who was never fully explored.

Team kurenai + Choji and Tenten.
Choii is a definite purpose in the story and was very useful.

Also Kiba atleast had moments he shined in the series and is useful in tracking and fighting.

Team Korean had alot of potential and could of even served as a rival team for them.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I could accept the rest but hell no in choji and Neji being pointless besides them actually being interesting they do serve plot importance in the story.
Post automatically merged:

Also Kiba atleast had moments he shined in the series and is useful in tracking and fighting.

Team Korean had alot of potential and could of even served as a rival team for them.
if we take out team 7, k12 has like 9 characters left. it's not that choji and neji are pointless, but that they're more pointless than others. there would be 4 other characters who i could put on the list instead of these two and those 4 others are pretty important. lee, shiki, ino, and sai. shiki is hokage advisor, sai gathers intel and is heavily connected to naruto too, and ino's powers were a GIANT plot point in the war arc and are still relevant in boruto. i guess i'd take neji out, put lee at 4, then put choji as 5.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if we take out team 7, k12 has like 9 characters left. it's not that choji and neji are pointless, but that they're more pointless than others. there would be 4 other characters who i could put on the list instead of these two and those 4 others are pretty important. lee, shiki, ino, and sai. shiki is hokage advisor, sai gathers intel and is heavily connected to naruto too, and ino's powers were a GIANT plot point in the war arc and are still relevant in boruto. i guess i'd take neji out, put lee at 4, then put choji as 5.
Why shouldn't sakura not be on this list and Sai is pretty pointless nothing about him is necessary in anyway.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why shouldn't sakura not be on this list and Sai is pretty pointless nothing about him is necessary in anyway.
sakura is like the best medic in the entire world, and she played a large role during the war. naruto would be dead if she didn't exist, and sasuke would be trapped in another dimension even in his best case scenario. Sai digs up stuff like Nue and is currently looking into kawaki i think, he has relevance to a number of plotpoints surrounding boruto.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm sorry, but the story could've been written without them. If anything team guy could've fulfilled their role in most cases(Neji superior user of the Byakugan), with kakashi picking up the flack(dog tracking).

Team guy was the only realisitically ideally positioned to be the rival team. Neji was a genius/Sasuke was genius. Lee was a loser, Naruto was a partial loser. Sakura wanted to be trained by Tsunade, Tenten admired Tsunade. There sensei were rivals, they were literally ideal for one another.

In Neji's case he could rise up and decide on a new goal being possible. The goal of Hokage as a way to defy fate and go beyond even the Hyuga destiny.

Lee could've had a similar goal(loser trying to peove his worth) and found some way to learn shadow clone jutsu(may be have th earth element to use a couple of enhancement type Jutsu) to boost augment his thaijutsu. Or actually learn a SM to enhance his body and thaijutsu. I mean he was well positioned for it, no?

I will say I would've replaced Choji with Shino in team Asuma to make them more of a trapper unit. He had potential to ise bugg buzzing to create illusions, infect people, kill via poisons etc. Shadow bind to bug chakra devouring, maybe use bugs to transfer chakra to his team mates act as cloud cover like for them. That would allow Shikamaru more chances of landing shadow binding and Ino mind transfer maybe even via a bug

And I would've made Ino a little more like Psylocke in abilties. She has powerful sensory skills, mind techs, could create mind illusions as cover/confuse her opponents while fighting in thaijutsu. Also generate maybe a chakra Katana/dagger/stabber thing and a real Katana alongside sensory thaijutsu. :nosebleed:

Asuma had his own weapons and couldve helped her develop a basic sword/katana/dagger thing. Maybe give her a hair based tech as well. Now that is what you call a proper rival to a female character.

Tell me you still disagree.

Reactions: Ashan

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sorry, but the story could've been written without them. If anything team guy could've fulfilled their role in most cases(Neji superior user of the Byakugan), with kakashi picking up the flack(dog tracking).

Team guy was the only realisitically ideally positioned to be the rival team. Neji was a genius/Sasuke was genius. Lee was a loser, Naruto was a partial loser. Sakura wanted to be trained by Tsunade, Tenten admired Tsunade. There sensei were rivals, they were literally ideal for one another.

In Neji's case he could rise up and decide on a new goal being possible. The goal of Hokage as a way to defy fate and go beyond even the Hyuga destiny.

Lee could've had a similar goal(loser trying to peove his worth) and found some way to learn shadow clone jutsu(may be have th earth element to use a couple of enhancement type Jutsu) to boost augment his thaijutsu. Or actually learn a SM to enhance his body and thaijutsu. I mean he was well positioned for it, no?

I will say I would've replaced Choji with Shino in team Asuma to make them more of a trapper unit. He had potential to ise bugg buzzing to create illusions, infect people, kill via poisons etc. Shadow bind to bug chakra devouring, maybe use bugs to transfer chakra to his team mates act as cloud cover like for them. That would allow Shikamaru more chances of landing shadow binding and Ino mind transfer maybe even via a bug

And I would've made Ino a little more like Psylocke in abilties. She has powerful sensory skills, mind techs, could create mind illusions as cover/confuse her opponents while fighting in thaijutsu. Also generate maybe a chakra Katana/dagger/stabber thing and a real Katana alongside sensory thaijutsu. :nosebleed:

Asuma had his own weapons and couldve helped her develop a basic sword/katana/dagger thing. Maybe give her a hair based tech as well. Now that is what you call a proper rival to a female character.

Tell me you still disagree.
Yes I disagree Neji is one person and multiple people in k12 served tracker roles especially team kuranai specialty is in tracking.

Besides that all of them had high power potential and could of served more as rivals to team 7 in the beginning.

How do Sakura and Sai not deserve to be on this list Sakura is just a copy of Tsunade and Sai plot wise did bring the perspective of being raised by root but as a character wasn't necessary or even that interesting.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I disagree Neji is one person and multiple people in k12 served tracker roles especially team kuranai specialty is in tracking.

Besides that all of them had high power potential and could of served more as rivals to team 7 in the beginning.

How do Sakura and Sai not deserve to be on this list Sakura is just a copy of Tsunade and Sai plot wise did bring the perspective of being raised by root but as a character wasn't necessary or even that interesting.
Team Kurenai was totally unnecessary, man, that's the point I was making. Anybody could fulfill their role. Kakashi and Neji + Shino on team Asuma.

Sakura isn't on the list because she is successor of a Sannin. If Tsunade didn't exist then she too would be on the list. As for Sai, he served a purpose as a root member who was supposed to show us the dark side(unexplored potential). However, Kishi changed tact and went down the Indra/Asura route.

Reactions: Umari Senju

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm...

Tenten
Kiba
Shino(so disappointed)
Ino
Sai l(also disappointing)

Sakura/Hinata became useful during the war arc. Hinata is descended from Hamura so that’s relevant and Sakura is a new age Sannin replacing Tsunade. They also served to pair the main protagonists after, even if it was to repopulate the Uchiha and Uzumaki clan respectively, so it’s still something,

moreso than the other aforementioned. Shino is debatable though as he, at least when on to become an instructor in Boruto.

And Ino did do some handy work connecting people during the war so honorable mention for that.

Last edited:

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura=first person in naruto manga to tefeat akatsuki member...world best medic, work out pain/tobidara's abilities, heal entire ninja alliance, kept naruto alive, summoned naruto with telepathy in pain arc, tefeated kagyuya and learn byakugou...

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

TsunadeStyle

Kin
29💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sai, was pretty pointless, I agree but let me explain why Sakura is not on my list......
Sakura saved the lives of atleast half the people in the k12 and many more. The question was "who was the most pointless" not "who was the most unoriginal" or "who was the most guided" Sakura was a copy of Tsunade, I agree..but if you think about it that makes every single other person in the k12 a copy of their clans. Think about. Hinata was just another copy of every single person in the Hyuga clan. Sasuke (without powerups or unnecary add ons) was just a copy of everyone in the Uchiha clan. Ino was just another Yamanaka..Kiba was just another Inuzuka and so on...Sakura didn't have a clan to be influenced by, and if you think about it, being a copy of one person is much more original than being a carbon copy, ability wise of everyone in your clan. Despite that, I think Sakura had a point as a character, because despite how simmilar she is to Tsunade, it was confirmed that by Boruto she surpassed her. Also, she is one of the strongest kunoichi and a top medic. (she defeated Sasori with Chiyo + if you read the light novels, she defeated two rouge ninja and a nine tails clone)

heres my list
1. Kiba-he was pointless-his only time to shine was his fight with Naruto, and he lost that too
2. Shino- Basicly went unnoticed for the whole series- he's funny when he shows up, but the series could have survived without him
3.TenTen- The most she's accomplished is defeating a clone of herself...
4. Ino- I like Ino, and she was very helpfull during the war, when she was the only communication source, but that was really the only time she was usefull
5. Hinata- Honestly her whole point was Naruto. She didn't do ANYTHING without mentioning Naruto. She had no real impact on the series