Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember this picture
You must be registered to see images
LOOK AT HIS CLOTHES THATS SOME EASILY BASIC WANO OUTFIT RIGHT? BY NOW ODEN PROBABLY OLD LIKE THEM 20 YEARS AFTER HE FOUGHT KAIDO COS SHANKS WAS STILL A KID WHEN ODEN MET THE ROGER PIRATES.

OK SO HOW DID ODEN SURVIVE?

ODEN PROBABLY THE ONLY GUY WHO KNEW HOW TO HELP LUFFY TO CONTROL HIS HIDDEN POWERS FOR THE FINALE FIGHT TO DEFEAT THE WORLD GOVERMENT. PROBABLY BY NOW HIS WEAK BUT HIS KNOWLEDGE IS IMPORTANT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS OF ONEPIECE.

SO HOW DID HE SURVIVE? PROBABLY FROM HIS WIFE'S POWER, THAT END UP KILLING HER BECAUSE SHE SAW THE FUTURE THAT ODEN STILL NEED TO BE ALIVE SOMEWHERE ON THE FUTURE BECAUSE HIS NEEDED. THIS POWER LIKE HOW TO TALK TO SEA KINGS AND HOW THEY CAN TALK TO ZUNISHA AND PROBABLY MORE BADASS POWERS THAT WE WERE INTRODUCED BUT DIDNT SAW IT OR IT WAS SHOWED UP SO LITTLE THAT WE DIDNT EVEN REALIZE THAT IT WAS SO IMPORTANT.

ODEN PROBABLY KNEW THE COMING OF LUFFY HE KNEW HIM FROM THE FUTURE THAT HIS WIFE SAW AND NOW HE WAS TRYING TO CHASE HIM PROBABLY HE WASNT SURE THATS WHY HE WENT TO CROCUS FIRST TO SEE WHAT HIS REACTION WHEN HE SAW LUFFY AND DECIDED TO KEEP THE JOURNEY ON LOOKING FOR HIM HE WENT TO SKYPIEA PROBABLY TALKED TO GODFREY, WATER 7, AND SO MANY MORE TOOK HIM A LOT OF TIME AND HE PROBABLY WAS SO AMAZED ON HOW THEY LUFFY IS KINDA LIKE ROGER AND SO EXITED TO MEET LUFFY.

SO WHAT I THINK IS SOMEDAY ODEN WILL APPEAR AGAIN TO TEACH LUFFY AND MOMO TO CONTROL WHAT ROGER, ODEN, LUFFY AND MOMO HAS BECAUSE HIS TRYING TO FULLFILL THEIR DESTINY THAT HIM AND ROGER DIDNT FINISH.
Post automatically merged:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
90% of his body burned severely for 1 hour in boiling hot oil, 1 (most likely, kairoseiki bullet) to the head.
Oden is dead. End of discussion.

THAT picture when it came online and theories circulated...the popular theory is that, that person is Golden Lion, SHIKI. FYI <.<

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
90% of his body burned severely for 1 hour in boiling hot oil, 1 (most likely, kairoseiki bullet) to the head.
Oden is dead. End of discussion.

THAT picture when it came online and theories circulated...the popular theory is that, that person is Golden Lion, SHIKI. FYI <.<
A seastone bullet isn't any more effective than a regular one unless your target is a logia user. Besides the reasoning LoveCook mentioned in another post his haki + his natural ridiculous strength and endurance should have been able to stand an hour in that heat, I just don't get why he'd give up so easy once he learned they didn't actually have Momo. I feel like Oda was building him up too big for him to go out like that.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No way, and I'm someone that's wiling to believe the dumbest theories. I thought maybe Moria brought him back or something, but that bullet to his head was pretty convincing. Oden's body was probably cut into thousands of pieces knowing Orochi.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto