[Discussion] Oda is has the Better Anime of the 3 Top anime.....

K stunna man

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its a very simple reason why i made this assumption, it seems that One piece can create Epsiodes very fluidly and not really pause for breaks, *Cough* *Cough* F'ing Fillers *Cough* *Cough*, and his Anime never really suffers cause of it either, I think Kubo and Kishi should learn from him...Instead of getting people to make 20+ episode fillers for a break

Fillers are such a Turn off....to tell you the truth if I wasnt soooooo FREAKIN "Trolled" by By Naruto and Bleachs fillers these couple months i would have never started watching "One Piece" cause i thought it was gay, ohh boy was i wrong its Spectacular, and now im not as interested in Naruto and Bleach anymore
U_U

Reactions: Dracule

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's ok we will survive losing you but it will be hard....I am a hardcore naruto fan so even if they have fillers for a whole year I would still say naruto manga/anime is #1

Rihari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi isn't responsible for the anime, only the manga.

But i had only finished with One Piece as well, kept seeing Mugi tell people off when they talked shi* about it. So i read it, and in my honest opinion, it's become my fav manga/anime to read and watch :p

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The reason Naruto and Bleach has so much fillers is because 1 anime episode is equivalent to 2 chapters (2-3 chapters for Bleach), so the anime starts catching up to the manga extremely fast. Thats why they need to use fillers so that the anime doesn't catch up to the manga.

However, with One Piece manga, Oda puts so much stuff into one chapter, and even leaves room for 2-3 extra scenes if needed, that 1 chapter can easily fill up the 20 minutes in the episode without having to be in slow motion or anything.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda doesn't make the One Piece anime
Kishimoto doesn't make the Naruto anime
Kubo doesn't make the Bleach anime

And it all is about the progress of an episode. If you compare this weeks Bleach Manga to the that of one piece. The first pages we see pictures of sky and trees rustling. Kubo draws has more attention for other things then the story line. Oda's chapters are always full of information and speachbubbles and things going on in the background. That is why bleach only had like 4 arcs (invasion, arrancar, Visors, Fullbring.) So 1 episode of bleach covers much more chapter pages then 1 episode of One Piece. One Piece has been very long showing 1 chapter in 1 episode.

But I disagree with the fillers I think even the fillers are great in One Piece. Vice admiral Jonathan from G-8 is a filler charachter but even so he made an appearance in the main storyline in the whitebeard war.

Edit: Shitty Mugiwara.. Now i have made this for nothing T.T

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oda doesn't make the One Piece anime
Kishimoto doesn't make the Naruto anime
Kubo doesn't make the Bleach anime

And it all is about the progress of an episode. If you compare this weeks Bleach Manga to the that of one piece. The first pages we see pictures of sky and trees rustling. Kubo draws has more attention for other things then the story line. Oda's chapters are always full of information and speachbubbles and things going on in the background. That is why bleach only had like 4 arcs (invasion, arrancar, Visors, Fullbring.) So 1 episode of bleach covers much more chapter pages then 1 episode of One Piece. One Piece has been very long showing 1 chapter in 1 episode.

But I disagree with the fillers I think even the fillers are great in One Piece. Vice admiral Jonathan from G-8 is a filler charachter but even so he made an appearance in the main storyline in the whitebeard war.

Edit: Shitty Mugiwara.. Now i have made this for nothing T.T
I read Bleach in 3 minutes, while I spend 6 minutes reading One Piece. (I never count how long I use reading one chapter, but just saying roughly.)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kshimoto, Kubo and Oda don't make the anime, as our lovely Love Cook told, they draw the manga.
Oda, however, is much more involved in the anime production that any of the other 2, for example there's movie Strong World (he wrote the plot and the whole movie, actually), he also made all the characters for all movies so far, in the Loguetown arc filler episodes (2 or 3 i think) the duel between Daddy and Usopp was actually written by Oda, but he couldn't add it to the manga because he was being pressured to enter the Grand Line already... so he included it in the anime.

The thing is, if you watch One Piece fillers, they actually make sense (except for the Apis arc where Zoro could cut steel/iron and he couldn't do so before arabasta... through it wasn't out in the manga yet, so they couldn't have known) like the G-8 arc or Ice Hunter arc... now look at Naruto or Bleach filler. Bleach doesn't make sense, it interrupts the main storyline to present a story that couldn't have happened anywhere! For example, the arc with that little blonde princess (whichever her name was) couldn't make any sense! Ishida had his new bow and his powers back, which he didn't get until Hueco Mundo, but Orihime hadn't been kipnapped... please.
And Naruto has no excuse whatsoever. I mean, just look at the current arc:

Naruto: Why are you here?
Sakura: We're recollecting some medicinal herbs to prepare for the war.

HELLO?!?! Huge worldwide secret supposed to be kept for Naruto spoiled!! That's one fo the reasons why he's being sent to that turtle-island!!

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And Naruto has no excuse whatsoever. I mean, just look at the current arc:

Naruto: Why are you here?
Sakura: We're recollecting some medicinal herbs to prepare for the war.

HELLO?!?! Huge worldwide secret supposed to be kept for Naruto spoiled!! That's one fo the reasons why he's being sent to that turtle-island!!
LMAOAOAOAOAAOA! LOOOL, OMG! Nice one, Naruto Anime. It's like I said before, I actually quit watching Naruto. First we had the 100 filler episodes marathoon between the actual end of Naruto and the beginning of Shippuden. Then fillers just kept comong until I dropped it at Guren's arc.

Barsati

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but fact is One Piece is the better anime and manga.

I know the haters will make excuses about "oh, it's too long" or "I can't get around Oda's artwork" but you can't rush perfection and also artwork doesn't make an anime great. A story make an anime great and last time I checked One Piece is the more stronger and consistent of the 3.

Reactions: Dracule

Black-Star

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but fact is One Piece is the better anime and manga.

I know the haters will make excuses about "oh, it's too long" or "I can't get around Oda's artwork" but you can't rush perfection and also artwork doesn't make an anime great. A story make an anime great and last time I checked One Piece is the more stronger and consistent of the 3.
Actually One piece kinda has it's own beautiful art which i really like it's hard to draw and it look cool (It WAS great at the 10th movie Strong World)

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Oda puts more effort into the story and the manga itself rather than having that professional-looking standard anime style drawing. It's unique, and fans like it.

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't realize that One Piece's art is supposed to be sub-par compared to others, I always thought it was the story that mattered :|

In terms of story, Naruto/Bleach have nothing on OP, but I'd say that Bleach's artwork is probably better. I like Oda's art more than Kishi's though